Bellefire Artwork

nikki1786

LizQuen
Erich Gonzales banner thread 46 (for her PEX thread, the thread 45 will end soon and we are about to transfer in a new thread)
http://www.pinoyexchange.com/forums/showthread.php?t=525510&page=249

nikki1786

LizQuen
2012's approaching, so here's something i ready for my artwork calendar 2012.

January: Cristine Reyes, Sam Milby and Anne Curtis
February: Porshe and Gunjaesal
March: Gerald Anderson and Coco Martin
April: Kane Theeradeth and Anne Thongprasom
May: Sririta Jensen and Rome Patchata
June: Ploy Chermarn and Janie Thienposuwan
July: Umm Atichart and Aff Taksaorn
August: Mark Prin, Mint Chalida, Boy Pakorn and Margie Rasri
September: Erich Gonzales and Mario Maurer
October: Georgina Wilson and Yaya Urassaya
November: Angel Locsin and Chompoo Araya
December: Jake Cuenca and Barry Nadech

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Oh MY...look at those bodies......

ahhhh! ur calendar...cant wait to see it...especially February...gonna get a copy once it's out LOL...but wait, no Enchong?

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ooo i cant wait for your calender set.. XD

i love it how i'll be getting some ateam to prep me up for july and then BOOM! bargie celebrates my birthday month teehee.. alongside mteam lol..

lovely trailers too btw :D

nikki1786

LizQuen
I'm sooo excited for your calendar! Love your choices of celebs.
thanks RR :)

Oh MY...look at those bodies......

ahhhh! ur calendar...cant wait to see it...especially February...gonna get a copy once it's out LOL...but wait, no Enchong?
someone tweeted it and so i decided to share it to you guys :)

ooo i cant wait for your calender set.. XD

i love it how i'll be getting some ateam to prep me up for july and then BOOM! bargie celebrates my birthday month teehee.. alongside mteam lol..

lovely trailers too btw :D
you spazz with Bargie :D i didn't know i assigned them to your birthday month ^^

I'm with Thip. Where is my beloved Enchong
i answered that already. i hope his fans are now aware that i don't have much pictures of him and some of them are old. i told you im not a big fan of him. instead, i support him because of Erich only.

i think a lot of his fans added me already as a friend in FB. but i hope they don't expect too much. because i really don't have pictures of him. if they want me to include him in my artworks, then i guess they better donate of give me some files.

this is the reason why i love iJAKES(Jake's FC) and AAdiks(Cristine's FC). they know i love these two. but whenever i am not updated with their pictures, they tag me and also give me some hi-re pictures. so in case when they request and let me work out for their tarps or posters... i always grant their requests.

i am not a big fan of Mario (if i were to choose either Mario or Barry) you know whom i go for. but since Mario fans are giving me hi-re pictures. i grant their requests. i do have a folder of pictures here of Mario but they're for wallpaper desktop purposes only because of the sizes.