Bellefire Artwork

nikki1786

LizQuen
Mario said it already... i can rewind it a few times of how he mentioned Erich's name.

Push_Mina PUSH ALERT
#MarioMaurer announces that his leading lady for his upcoming Star Cinema movie #SuddenlyItsMagic is no other than #ErichGonzales.

Push_Mina PUSH ALERT
#MarioMaurer says "Kamushta kayong lahat!" Asks his fans, "Mahal niyo ba ako?"

nikki1786

LizQuen
That's sooo beautiful. The top part of the poster reminds me of Tik's movie: The Whistle.
i was surprised with Publicity Asia's tweet again with me. she knows me because of the artworks i did... she shared to her tweet today with me that she and Erich were talkin' about me while they were at the dinner meeting with Mario and Star Cinema. LOL

then i got flooded tweets by everyone. saying wow. LOL

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Enrich is so beautiful. However, with Mario's baby face she looks older than him. They are beautiful people individually though. Love the poster! Can't wait to watch their movie! It will be my first time watching Philippine movie.

nikki1786

LizQuen
the media taught how Erich Gonzales to do the dougie dance during her contract signing together with the president of ABS-CBN. now people taught Mario Maurer of how to do the dougie dance. this was shot yesterday, during his fancon.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEESmJhQ1yc

nikki1786

LizQuen
gosh Nikki, ur artworks are just breathtaking. I adore them!

Enrich is so beautiful. However, with Mario's baby face she looks older than him. They are beautiful people individually though. Love the poster! Can't wait to watch their movie! It will be my first time watching Philippine movie.
someone said the same thing too. because Mario has such a babyface. :) with my opinion... Erich looks mature if she wears heavy make-up.

he'll come back on March but i dunno if he'll comeback to promote the movie already or to shoot the movie.

nikki1786

LizQuen
we received some news from the production staff of Star Cinema who were present at Mario's fancon. Anti-fans of Erich actually came there to do their cheap tactics and told Mario to choose Kim instead of Erich. lolz

the anti-fans actually didn't know that Star Cinema executives have seen what they did. so they shared it to their tweets how cheap the stunts did during fancon. XD

nikki1786

LizQuen
^wow .. these anti -- crazy stuff ..

That dougie dance is cute and funny.
amidst of anti-fans who came to the fancon, Erich shared this picture and says "we only have one life to live so we shouldn't waste any second of it instead we have to make the most out it." and in this picture, she's celebrating director Rory's birthday.

on the other hand, the fanclub also retweeted the #CHEAPSTUNT

the anti-fans just couldn't accept though that the role was given to Erich.