Bellefire Artwork

nikki1786

LizQuen
whoa..that petition poster is awesome! Yes, crossing fingers for marich hehehe
we're close to win-win now :p c'mon there's no other EG in philippine entertaiment for actresses category. LOL plus Joyce Ramirez directly tweeted me that it's EG in their movie project! :p

erich looks gorgeous and hot nikki!
that's for careline cosmetics campaign shoot again.
but other than that... i can't wait for Erich and Mario to meet up.
i remember that Erich said in the interview that she has a crush on Mario. LOL because of the movie she watched.

nikki1786

LizQuen
Lol.. ENCHONG N ERich forever. Its just nice to see them star with other. Peeps
Enrich fans were alarmed these past few days. after the fashion show of Enchong, they were alarmed by who was the person that Enchong's actually want to be with/flirting with... it's none other than his RUMORED GIRLFRIEND Julia Montes. LOL

now the Enrich fans were alarmed again because Erich will be pair with Mario. LOLz

i mean what's happenin' to them. lol

nikki1786

LizQuen
YES GUYS~! you're not seeing things anymore~!!! not even rumor~!!!!!!!! WINNER~!!! "Suddenly It's Magic" is the tentative title of Mario Maurer and Erich Gonzales' upcoming movie on 2012.

these are the tweets of the press media when they interviewed Mario Maurer awhile ago.
Push_Mina PUSH ALERT
#MarioMaurer on Erich Gonzales: "I've never met her but I am looking forward to meet her"

Push_Mina PUSH ALERT
Ang magiging title ng movie ni Mario Maurer and Erich Gonzales sa Star Cinema ay "Suddenly It's Magic"

Push_Mina PUSH ALERT
#MarioMaurer says his movie with Star Cinema will be shot in the Philippines and Thailand!

Push_Mina PUSH ALERT
Si Erich Gonzales ang leading lady ni #MarioMaurer sa kanyang upcoming movie with Star Cinema!

Push_Mina PUSH ALERT
Si Direk Rory Quintos ang magdidirect ng movie ni Mario Maurer for Star Cinema #ThaiInvasion

Push_Mina PUSH ALERT

Na-meet na daw ni #MarioMaurer si Erich Gonzales pero excited daw siyang magkita ulit sila para sa kanilang pelikula!
(#MarioMaurer met Erich Gonzales already but he's excited to meet up with her again for their movie!)

micodelrosario Mico del Rosario

Ok. Now it's official. "Suddenly It's Magic". Mario Maurer. Erich Gonzales. 2012.

PublicityAsia Joyce A. Ramirez

CONFIRMED: Mario Maurer's Star Cinema movie with Erich Gonzales scheduled 2012 ☺

mario's interview regarding with his stay here in the philippines and his upcoming movie with Erich Gonzales (he said to himself already "ERICH") lol so official~!!!!
http://www.push.com.ph/videos/454/mario-maurer-shares-details-about-upcoming-star-cinema-movie-with-erich-gonzales/

back to Push Mina's tweet. i am doubting that Erich and Mario met at Thailand when Erich did a shoot last 2mons ago... and i can't help but smiling right now :D

finally confirm that it's Erich Gonzales who is the leading lady of Mario Maurer's movie on 2012, awhile ago... he was in ABS-CBN network and signed a contract for 1 deal movie project! :D

i hope you guys help me out to spread the Marrich love at FB... :) such as posting an artwork!

and yes, if it's STAR CINEMA production they set to show their movies outside the country such in US and Europe :)

usually, star cinema's romance movies' titles are always the title of the OST they use... so this is what i am thinkin' if they'll go for the title of Suddenly It's Magic. i am thinkin' either Juris or Angeline version if they'll go for that title...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMOj16flm-4

nikki1786

LizQuen
here's another tweet of Joyce Ramirez about what the movie is all about.
The movie is about a Thai celebrity who was betrayed by the one he loves so he escapes his country and visits Manila where the story begins!

---

mmm... it reminded me so much when i was young, watching Aga Mulach and Dayanara Torres way back in 90's. it was about a princess from other country and visits the philippines. she wants to visit some places but she couldn't because she was all guarded and even her servant.

when she finally escaped, she got lost to squatter area as she was riding a jeepney but has no money to pay for the driver. the driver was Aga Mulach. to make story short, she actually fell in love with a poor driver. XD

the only difference she didn't escape just to go to the philippines.

i think in Mario and Erich's movie plot. he will escape and maybe meet Erich along the story. XD i dunno what will be the settings.

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
I been ready all about this via FB. Salamat po Nikki hehe.. I'm so excited for this. I want Marich chill pill lol..

nikki1786

LizQuen
MM during contract signing with Star Cinema.

------
tweets:

DINNER with Erich Gonzales and Direk Rory Quintos later

Push_Mina PUSH ALERT
#MarioMaurer and #ErichGonzales is scheduled to meet for dinner tonight with Star Cinema director Rory Quintos! #SuddenlyItsMagic

nikki1786

LizQuen
and my finale picture... as the two finally meet~!!!! Publicity Asia's Joyce kept on spazzing during dinner because she has seen and felt their chemistry together even though they were just discussing the movie only! lmao. :p

At dinner with Mario Maurer & Erich Gonzales @StarCinema

http://twitpic.com/76hvyr

Mario & Erich with Direk Rory Quintos

http://twitpic.com/76j7xo

another tweet of PA's Joyce Ramirez...

GREAT CHEMISTRY between Erich Gonzales and Mario Maurer! #SuddenlyItsMagic ☺
----

i wonder if when they will begin their shoot. lol