Bellefire Artwork

nikki1786

LizQuen
i don't wanna assume but Publicity Asia's Joyce Ramirez (Mario Maurer's management here in the Philippines) after i shared my tweet with PA saying "actually a surprise fashion show, i wonder if they were threaten with mario coming in the philippines" and i tagged penshoppe and PA about it. i was referring to BENCH fashion show today that has all-stars ramped the stage.

BENCH is actually the rival of PENSHOPPE. but anyways... i didn't expect PA tweeted this "tuloy na ang movie with EG" (we are doing the movie with EG) and yes, initials says so... EG = Erich Gonzales...

nikki1786

LizQuen
i'll be posting my MarRich(Mario-Erich) for another petition poster and yes i am excited already for Mario's visiting here in the philippines. i'll surely watch ASAP sunday because he'll be the special guest and also on 28th, it's Mario's fashion show in Penshoppe... then more updates for the upcoming movie. it's confirm from PUBLICITY ASIA already thqt Erich was chosen to be partnered with Mario. but i can't wait further for more announcements from Star Cinema ,tv news and news online ^^

nikki1786

LizQuen
IT'LL HAPPEN NIKKI!! I KNOW IT!!!

*crosses fingers* XD
i know julz... ^^
it's funny that a lot of people tweeted me and saw how Publicity Asia tweeted me that they chose Erich already for this project. and i have this feeling that Mico's announcement about Erich's movie was this.

Enchong further shared that they shoot MLDB as early as possible, so while he's out of the country... the MLDB team are ready.

btw, MLDB's director Rory B. Quintos will direct the movie of Mario. it was one of the first announcements. this time, EG was the second announcement. there's no other celebrity with initials EG except with a guy celebrity Enrique Gil. in women, only Erich Gonzales has the initials of EG. that's how Publicity Asia tweeted me that the movie will push through with EG.

So Mario on ASAP yes! I knew it hehe.. Hopefully it true. MARICH
i'll confirm it on Sunday if he'll be there. you know that Sunday is my rest day, i get to watch ASAP purposely if Erich is present in ASAP. last sunday, he wasn't around and the CHERIES/Erich-Enchong fanclub were not happy to see Enchong dancing with someone else. if you know what i mean.

Lyn Hernandez confirmed that Erich will be on ASAP this Sunday. she'll have dance number with Arron and Enchong (but i think with Enchong's number) was already taped since last week. Enchong will not be around in ASAP for a couple of weeks because he's Canada and has a US tour.

nikki1786

LizQuen
:) i grabbed this photo awhile ago at her thread. and this is what Erich gets after she signs another contract as ABS-CBN channel 2 actress. together with executives Cory Vidanes and President of ABS-CBN network Charo Santos.

her contract includes her upcoming movie projects and future drama. :)

nikki1786

LizQuen
hehehe i asked Erich last time if when will be her Women's Health mag issue will come out and she said it's on November ^^ i just didn't expect to see how awesome she's on the cover :p