nikki1786

LizQuen
to VOTE ONLINE visit: http://asap.abs-cbn.com/poll.html
POP Pin Up Boy Category

POP Cover Girl Category

POP Fans Club Category

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
i read this from an old magazine when i was 13... and it says that when you want to dream someone, you have to put his/her picture inside your pillow. think about him/her in 10-20mins... then as you fall asleep still keep him/her in mind. then you're about to dream him/her.

it actually worked when i want someone to dream with.
yeah I read that too and it does work hahaha...when I'm dreaming about celebs, its because before I go to sleep, I think about them ahead of time and it's stuck in my head then goes straight into my dream

nice ad posters btw

nikki1786

LizQuen

Synopsis:
Acid’s not the typical guy who mingles with everyone, a mix of arrogance and pride to himself as he’s the next CEO of Acuesta Enterprise. Work what makes him go round, his first priority and will always be. His goal is to make his father be proud and forgive him from what happened to him and to his twin 5 years ago.

His life started to change when he met Faye, the girl who happens to be part of his brother’s past. She just came back from US and was hoping that she and Nathaniel could start all over again. But it’s been 5 years already and she already thought that Nathaniel would still want her back in his life.

She meets Nathaniel again, but it was different from what she expects. The bubbly and whose child at heart is not whom she knew before. The present Nathaniel now has become a cold-hearted person, arrogant and selfish. It’s as if she doesn’t know him at all, totally a different person now.

nikki1786

LizQuen
yeah I read that too and it does work hahaha...when I'm dreaming about celebs, its because before I go to sleep, I think about them ahead of time and it's stuck in my head then goes straight into my dream

nice ad posters btw
it's a fanclub campaign, so definitely there are 3FCs i subscribed. so i did each other of them and shared it to the fanclub so that people are aware that the voting is not only thru ONLINE vote... but also cellphone voting too.

nikki1786

LizQuen
Ohh.. Salamat po! SAM @ the emmys, awesome lol..
OMG!!!!!!! I absolutely love the coloring on your poster & wallies!!!
*Screams* "SO AMAZING!"
u always do amazing posters/walls. love 'em all
i just woke up guys... thanks for the comments. the poster you see there, i am not planning to publish it as a fanfic even if it does have the idea of the story already.

the thing is, it's an old fanfic way back last year... and i didn't have time to continue writing the concept.
still... thanks for liking the poster and wallies i did. :)

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
GORGEOUS!!!!

I voted for Jake, Cristine, and Enrich :) The other stuff, I didn't vote for...didn't know most of the people, except I saw Kim & Gerald and Anne a lot.

nikki1786

LizQuen
GORGEOUS!!!!

I voted for Jake, Cristine, and Enrich :) The other stuff, I didn't vote for...didn't know most of the people, except I saw Kim & Gerald and Anne a lot.
im not a big fan of KIM-GERALD... but if it's Gerald only, i will vote him. but apparently, if it's Jake versus Gerald or Jake versus Enchong... obviously i will vote for Jake.

please do vote online! ^^

p.s.
i tagged you in FB to thanking you for voting the celebs i love :) hehehe

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
oh goodness.. enchong is in the lead instead of jake.. lmao.. nooooo... j/k.. anyways.. i couldn't help but vote for angel as well :)

nikki1786

LizQuen
oh goodness.. enchong is in the lead instead of jake.. lmao.. nooooo... j/k.. anyways.. i couldn't help but vote for angel as well :)
someone pass me the secret voting spam... that's what most KIMERALD fans does the Enchong fans and Sarah G fans.

it is to download the hotspotshield program.
---

sorry but we're not buying to that thing like spamming. the Jake, Erich and Angel's fanclub doesn't spam the online voting. one vote per IP address (meaning one vote per user) if you have the program that hides your IP address, you can vote as many times as you want.

this is why i hate participating the voting online. but the fact i want the others(at FB, specifically the filipino friends online) that there are specific celebrities i am supporting. what they see in my artwork, obvious that's the one i am supporting.

the thing is... we vote and that's enough. as much we wanted to spam... it's obvious already who does the spamming.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I love all your campaign posters :D anyways, nikki have you seen the movie No Other Woman? I really love Anne and Cristine in there but I love Derek more! LOL :wub: :wub:

nikki1786

LizQuen
I love all your campaign posters :D anyways, nikki have you seen the movie No Other Woman? I really love Anne and Cristine in there but I love Derek more! LOL :wub: :wub:
gonna watch it this week Don... all my family have watch it already except me. LOL plus, the cinemas here in davao are still sold out. definitely i'll watch it Don... i really have to. i feel so betrayed when my mom told me that she watched the movie and spoilers. lol XD

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
im not a big fan of KIM-GERALD... but if it's Gerald only, i will vote him. but apparently, if it's Jake versus Gerald or Jake versus Enchong... obviously i will vote for Jake.

please do vote online! ^^

p.s.
i tagged you in FB to thanking you for voting the celebs i love :) hehehe
Yeah. I would choose Jake all the time. He's so hmmm. I saw your fb post...it was cute. Thanks for letting me know so I could help out :)

Your Prisoner of Love artworks are so beautiful <3