Bellefire Artwork

nikki1786

LizQuen
my 17th fanmade of Maria La Del Barrio, CALLIN' by Jaicko.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qY4SHBLTM7g

opening part
Luis: there's something i wanna give you.
Maria: i can't accept that, it's too expensive i might can't pay it.
Luis: no, Maria. i am giving it to you. for i don't wanna miss "my babe" that much.
---
ending part
Maria: finish that!
Luis: Seeing you, babe... i'm already full.
Maria: you're very picky. you go finish that!
Luis: i'll finish it... but you have to feed me.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
hahahaha Nikki...the scaps are making me blush...I'm half way through 39 and there was no sub :(....eeeek...the first date...narak ah! Luis got some cheesy lines but it makes u blush, well atleast I'm blushing hahahahah

LOL Kia, I think everyone prefers Mintlida over Mintwara

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
With Mark its has to be Chalida hehe.. Last night I was out late but came home to catch up on MLDB soo hook. LUIS words are cheesy yet cute. Can't help but smile lol..

nikki1786

LizQuen
Nice manipulation!
Love the third one the most! I would prefer is Mint C was in the shoot.
Don't really like Mint N and Mark together!
everyone feels the same or at least majority of the people prefers MINT C than MINT N for Mark. :)

omg, love ur 4+1 superstar wall. gosh all the p'ek r hot esp barry n mario. ^___^
i'll be making Mario artwork soon because there will be Thai invasion on oct28 here in the philippines.

hahahaha Nikki...the scaps are making me blush...I'm half way through 39 and there was no sub :(....eeeek...the first date...narak ah! Luis got some cheesy lines but it makes u blush, well atleast I'm blushing hahahahah

LOL Kia, I think everyone prefers Mintlida over Mintwara
Luis' lines were bahhhhhh lol and i must prepare myself for Vlad's villainess mode launching. XD hated him last friday's episode.

with MINT... go for C and not N. lolz

With Mark its has to be Chalida hehe.. Last night I was out late but came home to catch up on MLDB soo hook. LUIS words are cheesy yet cute. Can't help but smile lol..
damn... i am waiting for their willing scene. that's all. lol

nikki1786

LizQuen
siggie banner: Enchong Dee

this is an old picture of Enchong, when he was still in swimming team way back in college. he was an athlete before he became an actor. he participated the SEA games and when he was about to choose if he has to continue his swimming career, he chose to be an actor. if he didn't let go of his swimming career he "MAYBE" be participating the Olympics or decided to take masters right away because of his political course.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
LOL u know when I first saw this pic on FB, I thought he was some Korean actor until I saw the word/name "Enchong"

nikki1786

LizQuen
i read this from an old magazine when i was 13... and it says that when you want to dream someone, you have to put his/her picture inside your pillow. think about him/her in 10-20mins... then as you fall asleep still keep him/her in mind. then you're about to dream him/her.

it actually worked when i want someone to dream with.

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
Lol.. Thats why Thip dream about Enchong eh.. he's mine lol.. I love Enchong arms. Gosh I want to feel on then lol.. NIKKI is Sam Milby going Hollywood? I wanna see him american films he's so charming.

nikki1786

LizQuen
Lol.. Thats why Thip dream about Enchong eh.. he's mine lol.. I love Enchong arms. Gosh I want to feel on then lol.. NIKKI is Sam Milby going Hollywood? I wanna see him american films he's so charming.
yup... but it's not true that he's going to meet up with some agencies there. he's going to hollywood because his drama with Maja Salvador "Impostor" was nominated in Emmy Awards, so he's planning to attend it whether win or lose.