Bellefire Artwork

nikki1786

LizQuen
Enchong look like a lil boy in that poster lol...

and Nikki, I saw the luis/Mariaa BTS pixes frm today's episode...I was rolling on my bed blushing hahahahah
and i know you don't mind i post the SCAPS... and another request from you :p siggy ^^ using the scaps. :p

nikki1786

LizQuen

jealousy scene because of window and steering wheel. LOL
Luis: come here... I'm getting jealous of that window beside you.
Maria: what about me, I'm not even jealous with that steering wheel.
Luis: you're jealous with my steering wheel? do you want me to let go-
Maria: no! don't ever joke like that!

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
hahaha jelousy scene is freaken cute...

hahha Nikki, u didnt have to request, I was planning on making some banners anyways after staring it at it since morning and couldnt stop gushing about them....

nikki1786

LizQuen
hahaha jelousy scene is freaken cute...

hahha Nikki, u didnt have to request, I was planning on making some banners anyways after staring it at it since morning and couldnt stop gushing about them....
hehehehe you read my mind!!!!! MLDB production really knows how to tease the viewers. i just saw Enchong's Ktext picture. but i believe Erich will release a same Ktext picture. look at the two! she's the one holding the camera while he attempts to kiss her. LOL

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
Just weds episode got Enrich fan crazy lol.. I seen pics at cherie loveteam.soliderichong marich too much hehe.. Just too cute.

nikki1786

LizQuen
and after spazzing about ENRICH with their episode last night. i think finally i lied low because of Sam Milby who serenades a song to Erich. LOL
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYK6QE6PLH4

nikki1786

LizQuen
Erich Ktext today, finish all her 3 appointments (GAOC Dental's shoot, dubbing a tv shoot and a contract signing)

06/10/2011 17:29:35
ERICH: Gaoc pictorial today I'm with rb chanco and len Fernandez, my trusted make up artists. Sila ang nagpapaganda lagi sa akin hehe I love them so much!!

ERICH: Gaoc pictorial today I'm with rb chanco and len Fernandez, my trusted make up artists. They're the ones who makeover me all the time hehe I love them so much!!

06/10/2011 17:32:05
ERICH: With mr. Jun de Leon so happy to work with him again. He said he was really thrilled to see me because first time ko po sya makatrabaho was scq days pa.. 7 years ago hehe super gaan at saya ng shoot!!! anyway after here meron lang po akong dubbing for the tvc i did last time then contract signing!!

ERICH: With mr. Jun de Leon so happy to work with him again. He said he was really thrilled to see me because first time I worked with him was during scq days.. 7 years ago hehe super lite and fun our shoot!!! anyway after here i have dubbing for tvc shoot i did last time then contract signing!!

06/10/2011 18:06:55
ERICH: It's a wrap!!!! fun fun fun!! Hehehe that's Rb, len, ate Maquie, Justin my stylist and of course the famous mr. Jun de leon such a joy to work with happy and positive people! Hehe anyway Maria la del barrio na po in a while, direk rory texted me kanina kilig daw episode.. She's editing daw kasi hehe salamat po for watching!! I'm really the happiest person ever feel so blessed!! Thankful ingat po kayo mmwah

ERICH: It's a wrap!!!! fun fun fun!! Hehehe that's Rb, len, ate Maquie, Justin my stylist and of course the famous mr. Jun de leon such a joy to work with happy and positive people! Hehe anyway Maria la del barrio in a while, direk rory texted me awhile ago that it's a sweet episode.. She's editing right now hehe thanks for watching!! I'm really the happiest person ever feel so blessed!! Thankful take care all of you mmwah

nikki1786

LizQuen
checkin' out the contract signing pictures though at PEX forum. love teams Kim-Gerald, Erich-Enchong signed their contracts as they decided to stay in ABS-CBN network. there were projects such as dramas and movies had been offer if how many of it they'll do it.

---
the funniest part is this video of Erich and President of ABS-CBN network danced to the tune of "teach me how to dougie" lol this actually made my day.
http://www.twitvid.com/QEMII

but first thing's first. Erich's hair is now black, that means we are approaching soon to the scenes where Maria needs a makeover. :)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol nikki..

i lol at the "parental guidance" on scs kekeke..

they're adorable!!

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
Too cute! I seen pic posted on fb also. Maria with a makeover. Maybe she look more in fina or chloe look hhehe..idk but she pretty with the curls like Yaya in TD

nikki1786

LizQuen
Too cute! I seen pic posted on fb also. Maria with a makeover. Maybe she look more in fina or chloe look hhehe..idk but she pretty with the curls like Yaya in TD
it's a chloe look (minus the heavy eyesshadow) because that's the chloe trademark. i guess it's fina look because of the light make-up. but i asked lenlen about the photo, just got curious that Erich's hair is now black. does it mean are they starting to shoot some of the new MARIA look? she didn't reply though. but i guess it's already understood.

right now, im just happy that Erich stays as ABS-CBN ch2 star ^^