Bellefire Artwork

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
lovely wallpaper! The colors are cool heheheh

haha that bubbly "kiss", I just had to make a GIF banner out of that too hahah...too cute

nikki1786

LizQuen
lovely wallpaper! The colors are cool heheheh

haha that bubbly "kiss", I just had to make a GIF banner out of that too hahah...too cute
i love their bubbly scene... among the primetime cast that included in the MV, EnRich was the sweetest. :D i know in their christmas ID, i hope they'll do the sweet scene. :D

Nice wallie nikki. Thats the pic from Gadgets mag.. The scene from the commercial is cute.
gonna buy Gadget magazine na... on Wednesday. so happy ^_________________^

TubbyTinker

OMG! Just finished MLDB...why did it have to end at the good part..hate dramas like that hahaha

poor Luis, gets beat up by the ppl....

Victoria is just vicious..wonder whats gonna happen to her in the end lol

nikki1786

LizQuen
OMG! Just finished MLDB...why did it have to end at the good part..hate dramas like that hahaha

poor Luis, gets beat up by the ppl....

Victoria is just vicious..wonder whats gonna happen to her in the end lol
i know Maria will help him, if not... Luis shouldn't be in Maria's house when Lenlen shared some of the photos. XD they were wearing the same outfit in the picture and the preview for next week's episode. LOL

nevermind Victoria, i know she's born that way. i get high blood just watching her being crazy. in the preview, when she hugged Luis she said was like "I know you'll never leave me" (LOL... if she only knew, her son was with Maria.) LOL

nikki1786

LizQuen
still can't get over with the bubbly scene, it reminded me of the wallie did posted in i dunno what page was it already because of my over spamming of EnRich... lol

btw, there's a funny scene in MLDB last week. i just read in the forum about how it was too late for me to realize it.

Carlota and Urbano's scene by calling Luis' cellphone number. it was in fact the writer played with Jimuel(ABS-CBN staff) cellphone number. the cellphone number that was mentioned in the scene of Carlota and Urbano to call Luis was Jimuel's real number.

so during that time, Jimuel tweeted that a lot of people called him and asked if he was the real Luis(or if it's Enchong's cellphone number). LOL

nikki1786

LizQuen
finally Cristine's movie is out soon "No Other Woman" together with Anne Curtis and Derek Ramsey.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WF-PUiKSn54

this is to compete with Jake Cuenca's movie "My Neighbor's Wife" with Lovi Poe, Dennis Trillo and Carla Abellana.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=saslihVh_gE

nikki1786

LizQuen
Morgan teases me with the tweet shots he got for Star Magic Catalogue 2012
Jake Cuenca (my ever hubby)

Enchong Dee (Luis aura...? lol)

Rafael Rosell (he never fails to tempt my eyes. hahaha)

my fave n'eks
Erich Gonzales (you've seen Choko's tweet, that's the second photo of her)

Kristine Hermosa (she wows me always with her stunning beauty every year.)

---

oh and please visit Morgy's blogspot... he got goodie videos like Enchong and Arron. his flavor of the month is Arron. LOL
http://supermorgy.blogspot.com/

TubbyTinker

awww..kissy kissy..love that wallie

HHAHAHA...couldnt help but laugh....so it is a real number...I was watching it yesterday and was wondering too if that was a made up number or real hhahahah

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
Cute wallie. Lol.. That's funny. Jake is cute. Nikki I just read a post Mario is gonna do press conference in Manila for his upcoming movie with Erich. Hope it's true

nikki1786

LizQuen
awww..kissy kissy..love that wallie

HHAHAHA...couldnt help but laugh....so it is a real number...I was watching it yesterday and was wondering too if that was a made up number or real hhahahah
Jimuel's one the abs-cbn staff and yet he's quite handsome on his own. LOL yeah it's a real number, it's just funny that i read his tweets and that's what happened after Carlota and Urbano mentioned a cellphone number on that scene. people might thought it was Enchong's real number.

here in the philippines you don't call the celebrity, you call the manager or the celebrity's PA. and that's how you plan to meet up with your fave celeb. you're called to be lucky if you got the celeb's number.

which i have... with Cristine Reyes. :)

LOVE!LOVE!LOVE the wallies!!!

Cute wallie. Lol.. That's funny. Jake is cute. Nikki I just read a post Mario is gonna do press conference in Manila for his upcoming movie with Erich. Hope it's true
Mario's doing a press conference/fan conference because of his endorsement PENSHOPPE. the upcoming movie is still under negotiation. but just like in his previous interview, he commented something on Erich's picture when it was given to him by the star cinema. dunno what he said because it was in thai language. lol

where did you read it? do you have the link?

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I really like Jake, starting to fall for him, even though I don't watch any Philippians movie/dramas. :p

nikki1786

LizQuen
I really like Jake, starting to fall for him, even though I don't watch any Philippians movie/dramas. :p
you don't have to watch. LOL i got all the provided pictures of Jake for us to drool :) LOLness im just excited this Wednesday, because i got all the plans to buy the two magazines ^^ i collect Star Magic Catalogue, i do it every year. i started to collect them during 2009.

nikki1786

LizQuen
"I love you, Bro! I love you, Bro!" -Arron... lol certified frustrated singer, he can now sing together with Enchong. LOL
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9Z3NLp86hk

nikki1786

LizQuen
Enchong Bothered By Erich's Prefence
By WALDEN SADIRI
September 11, 2011, 12:00pm

MANILA, Philippines -- Enchong Dee was surprised to hear Erich Gonzales’ recent statement that she’d prefer a relationship with someone outside showbiz than with someone in it.

It’s either the 22-year-old actor retires early and find a new career away from showbiz or accept the fact that they’re just good as a love team and nothing more.

“Ngayon alam ko na,” he said. “Hindi naman natin alam kung ano ang mangyayari bukas. Siguro antayin pa natin siyang magdalaga.”

Enchong says he isn’t even courting Erich yet. He is content going out with her and her friends.

“What we have, our closeness, is for the success of our projects. The successes we have balance what we lack in our love life. Magiging choosy pa ba ako sa mga tagumpay ng mga shows namin?” he asked.

Enchong and Erich have proven their bankability in soap operas like “Katorse,” “Magkaribal” and the now showing “Maria la del Barrio.” The latter is ABS-CBN’s version of the hit Mexican telenovela in the mid-’90s that starred Thalia.

He attributes the chemistry with Erich to honesty. “Malupit po yung pagiging honest ninyo sa isa’t-isa. May mga bagay-bagay na di mo nasasabi basta-basta sa mga kaibigan mo lang. But because Erich is more than just a friend, you have to open up to that person. Our honesty with each other shows in the series which viewers like.”

http://networkedblogs.com/mRI3z

---
"Now I know", he said. "We still don't know what will happen tomorrow. Let's just wait 'til she becomes adult"

TubbyTinker

hahahhhahha...they're not dating YET....ahem...keyword there...YET....LOl.......wait until she's an adult?..hahah he's funny....

reminds me of salan during their interview..Porshe said Sal is his type, just that she's too naive [slow] when it comes to certain things...makes me wonder, if she wasnt too slow, will he court her LOL...same thing goes for Enrich..if she's an adult, will he court her hahahahah

nikki1786

LizQuen
hahahhhahha...they're not dating YET....ahem...keyword there...YET....LOl.......wait until she's an adult?..hahah he's funny....

reminds me of salan during their interview..Porshe said Sal is his type, just that she's too naive [slow] when it comes to certain things...makes me wonder, if she wasnt too slow, will he court her LOL...same thing goes for Enrich..if she's an adult, will he court her hahahahah
i want to tell Ench that Erich will turn adult this September 20... i hope he'll put that to his reminder. but too bad Erich's clarifies this during the KrisTV talk show. i must subbed that and Enchong answered like i will retire from showbiz be successful to my own field which is politics... XD lol because Erich would like to have a man that is successful to his own field. XD lol

nikki1786

LizQuen
Chloe's being bitchy to her bitchy mother Vera... love it~! and Caloy who's desperate to get Chloe back in his life. i know Chloe loved the fact they were hiding inside the bathroom and from her fiance Neil.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tVdJTg7Eng

this is one of my favorite scenes... so damn love Chloe, Vera and Caloy's scene here.