Bellefire Artwork

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
I'm getting there Nikki. Some words I can pick up the meaning but its hard for me to pronounce it haha.. BRENDON tells me u use to learn spanish in high school its little different. Wow just the scene Maria push victoria to the mudd got high rating lol.. GO maria !!

nikki1786

LizQuen
wow maria push luis mom down. maybe i should just skip it and watch to the interesting part. enchong is really cute and handsome.
Friday's highlight episode where as Maria pushes away Victoria to the mud, it Maria's counter-attack because Victoria slapped her. FTW, Maria~!

I'm getting there Nikki. Some words I can pick up the meaning but its hard for me to pronounce it haha.. BRENDON tells me u use to learn spanish in high school its little different. Wow just the scene Maria push victoria to the mudd got high rating lol.. GO maria !!
since our country has been colonized by the Spaniards for 300 years before we got our freedom, this is why most Filipino's last name were registered in spanish surnames. but we all know that the first visitor in our country before Magellan came were chinese people, and the first language were borrowed from Malay (Malaysians). if the Spaniards didn't colonized us during that time, our country might ended up as well as a muslim country. because our they were more muslims around before.

But as Spanish runs the country for hundreds of years, people started to learn praising Christianity and our language was revolving. the mixed of malay words and spanish words... that's how it turned out of how we speak today. we only named it Tagalog the first language because basically TAGALOG means taga-ilog (from riverside) that people who uses that language used to live at the riverside. living a simple life.

learning the American language, because we've been colonized by Americans after the Spanish colonial period. but right then, Americans gave our freedom and because of them the war with spanish ended, we claim our first republic.

when it comes to historical and nurturing the filipinos intellectually... i think Americans helped out most, but spiritually it was the Spanish people who taught us and why most filipinos are religious and family oriented.

in the past the filipino leaders were fighting over what should be our first language. it was between Bisaya or Tagalog dialect. Bisaya dialect is more closer to the spanish language, while Tagalog is a mix or Malay and Spanish. but in the end Tagalog dialect was chosen to be the first language, the second was the ENGLISH language.

Today, it's very different from culture to using language as well. Filipinos get to speak by mixing English and Tagalog and they called TagLish.

in reality, most hi-so people speaks english than the tagalog language. the ordinary ones were the one who speaks tagalog. this is what i actually noticed from our society. when i went to manila, i visited this mall and most people speaks english. when go to the sidewalks, most people speaks the tagalog. it's funny that you can actually differentiate the people with their standards and how they speak.
--

today's the big day... the episode where Maria starts off her revenge. but i can't wait for the riot scene and demolition scene. :D hope the arrogant prince charming will save Maria. XD

nikki1786

LizQuen
here's my 7th MV

Maria La Del Barrio: KAI MV (KAI= Kung Ako Ikaw>> If I Were You)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hi6uNLJBYm0

lyrics/translations:
Unti-unting gumagalaw
Slowly moving
Kanyang matang nakatanaw
Her eyes that glances
Sa'yong ngiting walang saya
To your unlively smile
Nagtatanong, nagtataka
Asking and wondering

Bakit ba ganito?
Why it become like this
Tinapos sa gulo?
And ended with chaos?

Wala na rin bang halaga
Is there no value anymore
Ang yakap at halik niya
To his kiss and embrace
Dati'y hinahanap pa
In the past you always try to find it
Ngayo'y tinataguan na
Now, you're hiding away

Bakit ba ganito?
Why it become like this
Tinapos sa gulo?
And ended with chaos?

Mahalin mo na lang kahit kunwari
Just love her even though you're pretending
Dalangin nyang nakatingin sa langit
Her prayer up above
Naubos na ang sandali ng buhay niyang kasing gulo
She's running out of time just like her life as chaotic
Ng 'sang pelikulang wala namang istorya
Like a movie without a story
Natapos ng ikaw na lang ang bida
It ended already as you were the lead star
Di man lang nasabi na
But you haven't told
Mahal na mahal mo sya
How much you really love her

Ang hawak mong kasing lamig
Your touch was cold as
Ng huling halik sa kanyang bibig
The last time you kissed her lips
Bakit ba umiwas pa
Why do I have to avoid
Sa huling tanong na meron sya
To her last question she had

Unti-unting nalilito
Slowly getting confuse
Naiinis sa kwento mo
Irritated with your story
Daig nyo pa ang tv ko
Like tv story you have beaten

Her prayer up above
Di man lang nasabi na
But you haven't told
Mahal na mahal mo sya
Mahal na mahal mo sya

Naubos na ang luha nya
She was running out of tears
Pikit na ang kanyang mata
As her eyes were closed
Kanina'y nakatitig pa
Awhile ago she kept staring
Sa larawan mo na yakap nya
To a picture of you that she embraced

Her prayer up above
Di man lang nasabi na
But you haven't told
Mahal na mahal mo sya
Mahal na mahal mo sya

nikki1786

LizQuen
Lyn Hernandez is Maria La Del Barrio's make-up artist. :D
Erich not wearing make up yet in this picture.
http://desmond.yfrog.com/Himg738/scaled.php?tn=0&server=738&filename=77box.jpg&xsize=640&ysize=640

http://desmond.yfrog.com/Himg611/scaled.php?tn=0&server=611&filename=m4eyr.jpg&xsize=640&ysize=640

http://desmond.yfrog.com/Himg807/scaled.php?tn=0&server=807&filename=ktsb.jpg&xsize=640&ysize=640

boodle fight(this is the way how military calls it when having a feast like this, tweeted by IVY (MLDB staff) i think farmers does the same thing. i dunno if this is part of the scene or this was during break time. LOL
http://desmond.yfrog.com/Himg859/scaled.php?tn=0&server=859&filename=8obwv.jpg&xsize=640&ysize=640

http://desmond.yfrog.com/Himg738/scaled.php?tn=0&server=738&filename=3iera.jpg&xsize=640&ysize=640

CHERIE fans are naughty in their own way again after seeing this picture, they say how can these two eat properly if they're super close like that. RUBBING ELBOWS~!!! lol

funny got the chance to tweet with Len and Erich was beside her... Len says that this week's episode was in fact Maria wears no make-up. :D and that erich added i have so much to look forward on next week's episode.

i was like after watching friday episode... despite of guessing that Luis should be the one saving Maria from the upcoming riot and demolition scene, Maria was the one who saved Luis in next week's episode. because Luis will be beaten up by the Munting Ilog people because of what his family did about the demolition scene.

we still need to find out if how will Maria will forgive Luis despite of saving him from the munting ilog people. ayeee~! <3

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
With or without make-up Erich is bueatiful. They are just too cute can't help but smiling everytime hehe.. Wow our nek is helping out pek instead

nikki1786

LizQuen
With or without make-up Erich is bueatiful. They are just too cute can't help but smiling everytime hehe.. Wow our nek is helping out pek instead
yeah try to watch the episode today and you'll see the preview next week. our n'ek witnessed how 'her' p'ek got beaten up by the munting ilog people. that's what Erich told me that there's so much to look forward in next week's episode. geez~! if i were Maria despite of what Luis and his family did to me... if i've seen him beaten by the munting ilog people, have no choice but to help him despite of hating him.

the preview for next episode... Maria's quite shock after seeing Luis beaten by men... poor Luis.

nikki1786

LizQuen
i love Jane Oineza, the one who plays Luis' little sister in Maria La Del Barrio as Vanessa dela Vega. she also played Erich's sister in the movie "I Do". anyways, likin' her because i read her tweets and... she granted our request. yikes~!

because her first tweet was that she's rapping SUPER BASS. practicing...

then later on she tweeted that our request was granted. she did a little video of her rapping skills of "SUPER BASS" together with Erich.

i tweeted her "let me guess, you're the one who's rapping the song while Erich will do the beatboxing" LOL i really can't wait. i was hoping to watch the video after they did it but Jane said that the place got low connection, so when she gets back to Manila, she'll upload it for sure. we just have to wait. LOL

nikki1786

LizQuen
do you know where Luis' other hand landed? to her hips. this is to secure her from those filthy and hungry old men. LOL
http://s3.amazonaws.com/twitpic/photos/full/393616858.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJF3XCCKACR3QDMOA&Expires=1315586820&Signature=RUGbUocwnGmKBuYnqIehV8j%2FSa4%3D

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
Soo much going on this weekend I have to find time to catch up they are soo goofy lol .. Cute I love it. Wonder if Luis deserve the beat- up or not. Salamat for clarify the language my mama tells me that already cuz I ask why my last name is cezeros I'm getting there

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
love that MV Nikkie!

wah...BTS pixes are cute, they are sooo cute!

I have yesterday's episode and today's episode to watch!

nikki1786

LizQuen
Maria is worried of Luis. Look @ the way she's starring at him
YES YES... that's what im talking about! and basically from what Erich and Enchong's wearing at the BTS pictures, Enchong still wearing the black-eye make up since he got beaten up by those people.

and the scene from the BTS of Lenlen's pictures. Enchong in the set where Maria lives. :D
this is what Erich mentioned to look forward for more... LOL

i wanna see the boodle fight though. LOL i think the feast scene from the BTS is part of the MLDB upcoming scenes.

love that MV Nikkie!

wah...BTS pixes are cute, they are sooo cute!

I have yesterday's episode and today's episode to watch!
i believe the subs are up later on.
oh and today i am waiting for JANE to upload her and Erich's version SUPER BASS, they did this yesterday during break time. LOL

it's weekend here and they don't have schedules to shoot an MLDB scene. their shoot in MLDB sched is on M-W-F... Erich will go meet up with her endorsements again. :) same goes to Enchong and hopefully Erich could share a picture of her rehearsing for ASAP tomorrow... because it will be another boring weekend for me if she'll not be doing ASAP every sunday...

though you get to see Enchong in ASAP every Sunday though. LOL

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
Kool I wanna see too hehe.. The mv was nice. MLDB been airing for a month now and you done 7 mv already thats nice Nikki n we still haven't see her revenge yet. More cute scene between Maria n Luis ehh.. I haven't seen this week epi n I just saw preview for next. How exciting lol..

nikki1786

LizQuen
oh wow, they're still shooting Maria?..I thought they were done hahah....no wonder BTS pixes keep coming
yes... they're still shooting. one the reasons is because of the weather. they just couldn't if it rains. plus, it's raining recently here. this also happened when director Rory did Kristine Series. lol

Kool I wanna see too hehe.. The mv was nice. MLDB been airing for a month now and you done 7 mv already thats nice Nikki n we still haven't see her revenge yet. More cute scene between Maria n Luis ehh.. I haven't seen this week epi n I just saw preview for next. How exciting lol..
collecting so that Erich can watch it during free time. but yesterday, i was really happy because she and Enchong did much have free time... joining Len to talk to their fans in twitter. Len was the one relaying the messages of Erich and Enchong. also Jane Oineza.

seeing this picture, Erich does check her FB all the time...

---

everytime we talk about something in the PEX thread, the next thing will happen Erich sends text message sending quotes related to our topic... like we shouldn't focus to the negative issues and like that. LOL

nikki1786

LizQuen
i love spamming my thread. LOL and i love scrolling down.

most fave photos... Enchong's eyes belongs to... LOL

looking away with each other is the best thing to steal glances... XD

nikki1786

LizQuen
Primetime Bida dramas features in ULAN segment: Maria (Erich Gonzales), Luis (Enchong Dee), Madam Anna(Xyriel Manabat), Jade (Kim Chui), Reign (Bea Alonzo) and Sharon (Host of Biggest Loser).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PI9r-5CYHKg

The Official MV
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuqFnxoit_I

Anne Curtis Recording plus OFFICIAL MV
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yaU0s7mljsc

every year, abs-cbn network shows their ULAN Station ID featuring all the programs that airs every 2nd quarter of the year.
they make at least 3 videos for the whole year, one for summer, one for ULAN(rainy season) and one for Christmas.