Bellefire Artwork

nikki1786

LizQuen
cute icons...may I use one on Enrich icons haha

I'm gonna use Enchong too ok Salamat hehe..very creative Nikki.
i find this interesting... saw it from Henry King Quitain's photos where he was tagged by someone. Enchong Dee aka Luis Fernando with the head writer of MARIA LA DEL BARRIO. :) yes, Henry's behind everything with the scripts and how the MLDB philippine version differentiate with the original.

Henry worked with celebrities such as Bea Alonzo, Claudine Barretto, Judy Ann Santos, Angel Locsin and many more. this is the second time Erich and Enchong worked with him because the first one was in MAGKARIBAL series together with Gitri San Diego who is also the head writer of that show.

yesterday's episode.... again it's all guilty scenes of Luis, while Maria doesn't need to say her lines. she was still weeping and you can only count how many lines she had in the whole episode.

TODAY's the episode where Maria and the rest of the people from barrio they'll bring Casilda at the cemetery. it's also the episode where Luis gonna say sorry but Maria will ignore him. XD still a lot of hours left. it's WEDNESDAY 5:03AM here right now.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Henry looks like my cousin there hehehe

but yesss I finally caught up hahaha OMG...Luis is such an ass LOL...he didnt deserve to cry of guilt but I sure did wanna hug him hahahahha....he didnt believe Maria in teh first place when she told him she was just working for the money to pay her sick mother and nothing more but nope...he finally believe her when Lupe told him...the last minute..sighs...why are praeks are always like that LOL

I hate how every episode are short just like my soap opera hahah...I'm currently listening to this Thai song and I can imagine putting it into an MV for Enrich hahahah

nikki1786

LizQuen
Henry looks like my cousin there hehehe

but yesss I finally caught up hahaha OMG...Luis is such an ass LOL...he didnt deserve to cry of guilt but I sure did wanna hug him hahahahha....he didnt believe Maria in teh first place when she told him she was just working for the money to pay her sick mother and nothing more but nope...he finally believe her when Lupe told him...the last minute..sighs...why are praeks are always like that LOL

I hate how every episode are short just like my soap opera hahah...I'm currently listening to this Thai song and I can imagine putting it into an MV for Enrich hahahah
yikes~! wanna see the MV, thip. lol

im friends with the head writers of specific dramas where Erich and Enchong works with. i want them to work with John Roque next time. he's really good with making lines for the p'ek roles.

all mean p'eks meant to regret at very last minute... XD

yeah... kinda hate the fact and the other says the same thing that MLDB got more commercials than the drama itself. yesterday the MLDB production and the cast had the thanksgiving mass dinner for its consistent high-rated drama and trended in twitter for 6 days in a row during the first week episode.

http://c0013944.cdn1.cloudfiles.rackspacecloud.com/x2_81ffa0f
http://c0013944.cdn1.cloudfiles.rackspacecloud.com/x2_81ffa12
http://c0013944.cdn1.cloudfiles.rackspacecloud.com/x2_8200562
http://c0013944.cdn1.cloudfiles.rackspacecloud.com/x2_81fffeb

nikki1786

LizQuen
busy downloading movies, where Erich is part of it. either supporting role and lead role. so, my first stop is "Shake, Rattle and Roll X" of year 2008 since i couldn't download the old movie "Paano Kita Iibigin"(How Can I Love You) in 2007.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdPkJzWl5NU
see Erich at 1:22, she's one of the cast in this horror film. 2nd part of the horror triology, tells about the past of the school for girls.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNZYCtV_qjg
i have no choice but to download this movie, though there are only a few scenes of Erich. it's still part of her portfolio, her character plays as one of the farmers and friends with the main characters like Angel and Piolo in this movie. this is also the first time she works with director Rory B. Quintos.

next one, i'll be downloading 2009's "Love Me Again" and "Paano Ko Sasabihin"(How Can I Tell). lastly, for 2010 it's "Noy" and "I Do".

Erich lead roles in a movie started in Paano Ko Sasabihin up to "I Do" movie.

Paano Ko Sasabihin Trailer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpINhwRUQPo

Noy Trailer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wwp5TXsOZJk

I Do
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apY9YvZcG8I
------

after the movies... the dramas. LOL gotta finish before Erich's birthday party. XD

nikki1786

LizQuen
Enchong and Erich's Ktext today....

Enchong shares his picture with the fans by praising Star Cinema productions because having movies like every week.

Erich shares her SELCA by telling the fans that it's Maria La Del Barrio shoot with matching her wisdom quotes today. XD

anyways, i think both are proud that Enchong and Erich are both under in Star Cinema unit. just so you know they will have separate movies to show this year before they will reunite again for their upcoming movie entitled "Tuhog".

Erich will have her horror film with Derek Ramsey to show this year and hoping it'll show on Halloween. because they've been shooting this movie since last year.

meanwhile Enchong will part of the cast of all-boys movie with other actors such as Coco Martin, Martin del Rosario and Jake Cuenca.

after these movies will show, that's how they'll reunite again with their upcoming movie. these are all under Star Cinema productions.

just an OT, Mario's movie in the philippines will push through. October's approaching and it's the time for the official announcement if who will be his leading lady in the movie.

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
Lot of work there Nikki. Susu na hehe.. Thip I wanna see ur MV also. I DO movie. My fav. NIKKI my translator is my hubby if I have no patient @ viki site hehe.. But no time weekdaysnot word by word cuz he's a dork himself lol.. but enough to know whats going on beside I translate TD for him so its even.

nikki1786

LizQuen
Lot of work there Nikki. Susu na hehe.. Thip I wanna see ur MV also. I DO movie. My fav. NIKKI my translator is my hubby if I have no patient @ viki site hehe.. But no time weekdaysnot word by word cuz he's a dork himself lol.. but enough to know whats going on beside I translate TD for him so its even.
lol that's funny. cool, he's watching TD... ^_^

anyways, it's been two days but a lot of CHERIES were pissed and some are sad and some are... felt like it was understandable.

they couldn't get over with the girl that Enchong's dancing with. hahaha to me, it was nothing and felt like it was normal the time he was dancing with his rumored girlfriend, young actress JULIA MONTES. you can't find Erich at the dance party because her friend Kitkat tweeted that she went home right after the party, she didn't join the party after the program because she just got out from the hospital. plus, it's really obvious that despite of her pretty gown... she still looks pale. and the doctor advice her to take a rest.
http://www.mychos.com/2011/09/most-magical-night-of-year-in.html

reading the comments of the site. XD a lot of bashers... XD

mzyang

sarNie Hatchling
Mario is going to do a movie with enrich. wow. i can't wait to see it. hope it will come out this year. I just saw the post under your signature pictures.

nikki1786

LizQuen
Mario is going to do a movie with enrich. wow. i can't wait to see it. hope it will come out this year. I just saw the post under your signature pictures.
with ERICH (it's still tentative) Mario's management here in the philippines will decide if who will be the leading lady i shared it before that the PRAsia had a meeting with Star Cinema and Star Cinema recommends Erich as Mario's leading lady for the movie. but there's no official announcement yet, but rather wait in OCTOBER...

what you see in my signature is true. PRAsia is doing a survey and they want to see it from the tweets if who will be Mario's leading lady.

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
Lol.. He's watch TD actually he watch this lakorn more then I do haha.. He sometime know what lakorn is sub or not on youtube. Looking forward to more of CHERIE work

nikki1786

LizQuen
Lol.. He's watch TD actually he watch this lakorn more then I do haha.. He sometime know what lakorn is sub or not on youtube. Looking forward to more of CHERIE work
way cool yeah... ^^ why you couldn't watch the TD? busy at work? there are like 3hrs left before MLDB starts! can't wait... :D

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
I watch TD with my husband on the weekend nights. Its the time we catch up on our lakorn,series ect. Hehe..weekdays to busy with work n other stuff beside I work 2 jobs. Now that my oldest son is starting pre-school i my schedule will be much easier. Ok the pic of CHERIE on the thanksgiving brunch they look so adorable I can't help but smile

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
yup... try to start catch up this weekend. :) full pledge na ba? o OJT?
yeah, sinugod siya sa ospital dahil nag-drop ang sugar level niya to 40. i think dala yun ng pagod galing Thailand kasi kararating niya lang from BKK tapos dumiretso siguro sa set na walang pang kain.

pasado naman siya sa lahat ng exams. dala lang ng over fatigue yung nangyari, but she's fine and she's back to work. nakapag-attend siya ng Star Magic Ball pero di siya nakapag-ASAP which is may dance rehearsals sana sila ni Enchong yun pinakita before nangyari yung incident na na-ospital siya.

but she's fine now. bad trip lang kasi yung mga chismis pati itong si Ogie Diaz pinagtripan pa ang nangyari na sinaniban daw si Erich. lol plus yung mga health care na nasa ospital imbes gawing private yung nangyari para makaiwas sa chismis pinagkatuwaan pa sa twitter kaya ang daming na-imbyerna talaga.

she's fine now. nung sinugod siya sa ospital si Enchong ang nandun para sa kanya then yung SMB nila, todo alalay pa rin si Enchong. sweet nga kasi di niya pinabayaan si Erich. :)

nung back to taping na sila, tweets ni Enchong nasa Cavite daw sila ni Erich to shoot a scene for MLDB. so biyaheng Tagaytay-Cavite-Batangas ang drama ng buong production team ng MLDB. :)

btw, during the drama of MLDB today. they featured Enchong's commercial of new CF for his jollibee float. if last Feb, the jollibee float got 2 flavors only. this time they got 4 flavors i think... i forgot how many flavors that was but i concentrate on Enchong... he looks like a kid in that commercial. XD

going to check his official site if the admin uploaded his new CF of Jollibee Float. :D
OJT pa lang :D I'm on my 4th year na! hehehe hopefully by next year I would be a registered nurse :D good thing Erich is okay now. I saw Enchong's commercial last night. I actually haven't tasted Jollibee's float yet LOL I'd probably buy one tomorrow hahaha

nikki1786

LizQuen
OJT pa lang :D I'm on my 4th year na! hehehe hopefully by next year I would be a registered nurse :D good thing Erich is okay now. I saw Enchong's commercial last night. I actually haven't tasted Jollibee's float yet LOL I'd probably buy one tomorrow hahaha
i tried the watermelon... during their first 2 launching of the floats. but i wanna try the bubble gum flavor. LOL Enchong looks funny in that commercial.

nikki1786

LizQuen
revelation for Star Magic Catalogue 2012 magazine, Chokoleit took a picture of Erich's page. so wanna buy it na~!!! this was his tweet!

CHOKOLEITwits Ⅽ H❍₭❍L E I T ® ✓
Enrichable☆ #StarMagicCatalogue2012

nikki1786

LizQuen
last year i did scan my Star Magic Catalogue 2011. i specifically scanned the celebrities i like and i LOVE most. so here the specific celebs that i scanned last year and i'll be doing the same thing wit SMC 2012.

CHOKO tweets || Erich Gonzales in SMC 2012 shot

Erich Gonzales in SMC 2011 shot

CHOKO tweets || Kristine Hermosa in SMC 2012 shot

Kristine Hermosa in SMC 2011 shot

CHOKO tweets || Piolo Pascual in SMC 2012 shot

Piolo Pascual in SMC 2011 shot

CHOKO tweets || Sam Milby in SMC 2012 shot

Sam Milby in SMC 2011 shot

CHOKO tweets || Coco Martin in SMC 2012 shot

Coco Martin in SMC 2011 shot

------

so far these are the only celebs that CHOKO tweeted. he didn't tweeted the other celebs that i like and included in my scans last year. Gerald Anderson, Jake Cuenca, Enchong Dee and Rafael Rosell.

with the SMC 2012, i think another female actress i will include. that would be JULIA MONTES. it depends with the shot if i like it. LOL but i like Julia as a n'rai... i prefer her not to play naive roles... it doesn't suit her. LOL she really got the spunk.

also i decided to add my signature scan. bigger watermarks, because i noticed that my scans from last year has been used and they never credited as the original owner. to be able to valid that it was i owned the scanned mag, i did the GRAY BORDER only. but this time, i'll put watermarks.

if they'll ask an original copy then they have to PM me. lol

and yes, i love COCO MARTIN it's just that his fanclub doesn't have give me some bigger file of his photos... despite that they kept requesting.

never forget loving RAFAEL ROSELL and i would love to see him in a drama with Erich.

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
SAM MILBY IS SOO CUTE. ERICH JUST GORGOEUS. I wanna see Sam with Erich na they might heat up the screen also haha.. Then where will my Enchong be lol.. Salamat na Nikki