Bellefire Artwork

nikki1786

LizQuen
a teaser shot uploaded by a CHERIE fan when she just bought the GADGET magazine. i can't wait na~!!!!Enchong-Erich is love

nikki1786

LizQuen
i'll be busy this week srey... going to download all the specific scenes from different dramas where Erich was featured. i need to put up all her finest scenes from different dramas in one MV. it's for her upcoming birthday...

but of course i will put up the scaps and reply here... but i don't think i can chat up with the same time we did. LOL but you can always find me at FB.

nikki1786

LizQuen
anyways, here's from harlyn fernandez's photos of Erich Gonzales BTS of the music video ULAN Station ID. Lyn is Erich's personal assistant in make-up, while Joy is Erich's personal assistant in wardrobe i think.

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
No problem I understand. Salamat for the scrap n those u upload it. ERICH birthday is coming up how cool. can't wait to see ur work haha.. Gosh I seen today episode cuz i'm off tonight. Good Luis is all sad he's feelin soo guilty. MARIA is makin me cry again

nikki1786

LizQuen
from Lyn's camera, BTS of Gadget magazine photoshoot. see the sweetness Erich and Enchong together... heeheehee

with RB Chanco the make-up artist, Lyn and EnRich.

nikki1786

LizQuen
No problem I understand. Salamat for the scrap n those u upload it. ERICH birthday is coming up how cool. can't wait to see ur work haha.. Gosh I seen today episode cuz i'm off tonight. Good Luis is all sad he's feelin soo guilty. MARIA is makin me cry again
we are tellin' in twitter, that what only Luis could do on that episode was to watch Maria weeping. she broke into pieces the moment Casilda died.

nikki1786

LizQuen
UKG: features the Star Magic Ball Celebrities in Gowns and Suits
http://www.zalaa.com/embed-p2w77imza4wp.html#

EnRich around 1:47, featuring Erich's gown designed by Nat Manilag. red ball gown with embellishment on her dress, this is the reason why she's not wearing any accessories because it's all in her dress already.

and this is the Erich's gowns from Star Magic Ball since 2009 to 2011. couldn't find the 2007 and 2008 pictures, because this is the 5th year of Star Magic Ball.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
holy moly...those are some hot poses there...wish yadech would do a pose like that or even salan...I'll be drooling hahaha

gosh viki is acting up on me...some how it aint loading for me while I'm trying to watch episode 10 part 3 lol

nikki1786

LizQuen
holy moly...those are some hot poses there...wish yadech would do a pose like that or even salan...I'll be drooling hahaha

gosh viki is acting up on me...some how it aint loading for me while I'm trying to watch episode 10 part 3 lol
try to ask the moderators, segmenters and uploaders at the viki. lol to me also viki's acting up again with the korean drama. XD lol

like i said before, the GADGET magazine is not yet available in the bookstores and magazine stands i visited 4 days ago. i just can't wait because i'm going to scan it right away when i have it.

and yes, love how Enchong holds Erich like that. seems normal for both of them to do that. XD i want to see YADECH and SALAN of course... because Porshe reminds me so much Enchong's features. i think it's the eyes and lips and the shape of their faces. XD to me, that's why they have so much resemblance with each other.

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
Viki site is like thats piss me off sometimes so I watch unsubbed from another site. They are soo hott together I wanna see yadech like that also haha.. Salamat Nikki for more pic. Gosh Erich is bueatiful in everything she wear. Seeing Luis like this I feel soo bad for him he's guilty,hurt.. omg the scene @ hospital when he see Maria @ her mama bedside the look on his face ( my heart drop hehe.. N maria crying) wonder what Victoria up too now. Its soo good every epi.

nikki1786

LizQuen
Viki site is like thats piss me off sometimes so I watch unsubbed from another site. They are soo hott together I wanna see yadech like that also haha.. Salamat Nikki for more pic. Gosh Erich is bueatiful in everything she wear. Seeing Luis like this I feel soo bad for him he's guilty,hurt.. omg the scene @ hospital when he see Maria @ her mama bedside the look on his face ( my heart drop hehe.. N maria crying) wonder what Victoria up too now. Its soo good every epi.
i know right... a pinch of guiltiness inside him, but i couldn't help myself being mad at Luis. XD i was watching Maria crying over and over. LOL

nevermind VICTORIA... she's inborn paranoid. LOLz

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
OMG...spoiler pics...he look so guilty..idk why but i like seeing guys cry hahahah...weird

u know if u scroll down pretty fast, I would have though enchong was nadech hahahah

nikki1786

LizQuen
OMG...spoiler pics...he look so guilty..idk why but i like seeing guys cry hahahah...weird

u know if u scroll down pretty fast, I would have though enchong was nadech hahahah
i don't care if he's guilty in that scene. that scene was like he was being an asshole to Maria a few hours ago... he let himself drunk inside the car. smiling but as the scene continues, his smile fades and gets worried with guiltiness on his face.

maybe if he wasn't being so asshole to Maria from the last episode, maybe Maria found out that her mother was brought to the hospital. yes, i am currently mad at Luis... but we will see what will happen later for the next episode.

nikki1786

LizQuen
Lol..Nikki. The guilt face haha.. So I wanna see the apologize wanna see that "im sorry look "
i think that will happen later... hoping because i am crossing my fingers. XD then maybe on wednesday will be Victoria got pushed onto the mud. XD

anyways, here's Paw Diaz playing n'ek role last year for PHR series (aired for two weeks only in a total of 10 episodes)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgVuYL96dMY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KFHfamdCDM

so i think, Paw Diaz really had the big transformation when she accepted the role of being n'rai in Maria La Del Barrio. she needs to let her hair grow again, so that she can play n'ek roles again. XD

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
you don't need subs right... LOL this is where i watch my MLDB without subs, i know you'll never get a chance to view it at viki because the uploaders, subbers and segmenters blocked it for Philippine country to avoid the deletion of the videos. so they only cater it to the outsiders and the only ones who can view are the uploader, segmenters and subbers.

you watch it in wowhaneptv... i gave you this link that searches all the MLDB episodes.
http://wowhaneptv.com/?s=Maria+la+del+Barrio+

wowhaneptv site is very updated aside from having the live tv, they upload their videos so fast so that people can rewatch it.
thanks for the link! :D I'd probably (and hopefully LOL) start watching this weekend. busy-busyhan na naman ang drama ko nowadays :p hey, I heard that Erich was rushed to the hospital few days ago. is that true?

nikki1786

LizQuen
thanks for the link! :D I'd probably (and hopefully LOL) start watching this weekend. busy-busyhan na naman ang drama ko nowadays :p hey, I heard that Erich was rushed to the hospital few days ago. is that true?
yup... try to start catch up this weekend. :) full pledge na ba? o OJT?
yeah, sinugod siya sa ospital dahil nag-drop ang sugar level niya to 40. i think dala yun ng pagod galing Thailand kasi kararating niya lang from BKK tapos dumiretso siguro sa set na walang pang kain.

pasado naman siya sa lahat ng exams. dala lang ng over fatigue yung nangyari, but she's fine and she's back to work. nakapag-attend siya ng Star Magic Ball pero di siya nakapag-ASAP which is may dance rehearsals sana sila ni Enchong yun pinakita before nangyari yung incident na na-ospital siya.

but she's fine now. bad trip lang kasi yung mga chismis pati itong si Ogie Diaz pinagtripan pa ang nangyari na sinaniban daw si Erich. lol plus yung mga health care na nasa ospital imbes gawing private yung nangyari para makaiwas sa chismis pinagkatuwaan pa sa twitter kaya ang daming na-imbyerna talaga.

she's fine now. nung sinugod siya sa ospital si Enchong ang nandun para sa kanya then yung SMB nila, todo alalay pa rin si Enchong. sweet nga kasi di niya pinabayaan si Erich. :)

nung back to taping na sila, tweets ni Enchong nasa Cavite daw sila ni Erich to shoot a scene for MLDB. so biyaheng Tagaytay-Cavite-Batangas ang drama ng buong production team ng MLDB. :)

btw, during the drama of MLDB today. they featured Enchong's commercial of new CF for his jollibee float. if last Feb, the jollibee float got 2 flavors only. this time they got 4 flavors i think... i forgot how many flavors that was but i concentrate on Enchong... he looks like a kid in that commercial. XD

going to check his official site if the admin uploaded his new CF of Jollibee Float. :D