Bellefire Artwork

nikki1786

LizQuen
CHERIE ARE SO LUCKY THEN. THE DRAMA IS SO GOOD THEY GET GOOD FEEDBACK N COMMENT OTHERS DIRECTOR MIGHT WANT TO WORK WITH THEM LATER IN FUTURE.
last year they won as the favorite couple but they were not seated together with the executives. even Kim, who's a famous actress and Erich's rivalry, she's sitting at their friend's table. but the Enchong and Erich were both sitting together with the executives. XD anyways, i am just happy that abs-cbn and star magic artist takes care of them. :)

srey, couldn't decide if which of these version i have to use in the upcoming mv i am planning. just want to reserve this song though.

i want the original because there's a tagalong lyrics during the second stanza. but i also like Sarah G's version though. love how she sang it. still confuse. i don't know if which of two sounds better. XD
WISH- Originally sang by Donna Cruz and Jason Everly

WISH- sang by Sarah Geronimo and Anton Alvarez version

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
just got done watching episode 5....does viki skip scenes or something because I remember at the end of episode 4, it was showing casilda's birthday? and then when I got to 5, casilda was already in the hospital

nikki1786

LizQuen
thanks... :)

just got done watching episode 5....does viki skip scenes or something because I remember at the end of episode 4, it was showing casilda's birthday? and then when I got to 5, casilda was already in the hospital
nope they didn't skip it... episode 4 was the scene where they celebrated the birthday of Casilda. towards the ending Maria got fired and as she got home Casilda's was coughing so hard. episode 5, Casilda's in the hospital and it's the episode where Maria starts to work at dela Vega house.

it's monday here right now and there are like a few hours left for Maria La Del Barrio to air. the episode will be Maria's start off revenge.

TubbyTinker

^^ oh okay...I need to go rewatch that episode then..maybe I skipped it lol

but gah...the kissing part where Luis was supposedly lost in teh blanket and she came to take it off and they kissed....lol...I love teh smirk on his face when he left to his room

I'm on episode 7 right now...hopefully I can catch up to u guys hahah

nikki1786

LizQuen
^^ oh okay...I need to go rewatch that episode then..maybe I skipped it lol

but gah...the kissing part where Luis was supposedly lost in teh blanket and she came to take it off and they kissed....lol...I love teh smirk on his face when he left to his room

I'm on episode 7 right now...hopefully I can catch up to u guys hahah
lol i love their first kissing scene. XD lol i don't wanna spoil you though with the second and third kissing scenes. might as well i'll include the scene where Luis kissing Maria's hand. XD lol

nikki1786

LizQuen
love these pictures more. this is from Erich's one of the PA's FB upload. :)

here comes her date who's picking her up.

EnRich with the PA Joy.

TubbyTinker

OMG Nikki..now that u mention the part where he kisses her hand...gah...I saw a lil bit of that from teh preview on episode 7...[watching episode 8 right now]...he's only gonna be nice to her because he's just gonna use her and after she falls in love, he's gonna leave her...what a meanie...hopefully and I can bet he falls for her huh lol

anyways those pictures above are too cute...it's like prince charming coming to pick up his princess

Soraya is Luis's GF right?

nikki1786

LizQuen
OMG Nikki..now that u mention the part where he kisses her hand...gah...I saw a lil bit of that from teh preview on episode 7...[watching episode 8 right now]...he's only gonna be nice to her because he's just gonna use her and after she falls in love, he's gonna leave her...what a meanie...hopefully and I can bet he falls for her huh lol

anyways those pictures above are too cute...it's like prince charming coming to pick up his princess

Soraya is Luis's GF right?
yes. he wants to hurt, he thinks that she's the whore that his father loves and uses her to destroy the family. Luis says that as long as this woman(Maria) stays in their house and that he sees his mother hurts because of their father, he'll do everything to chased her away.

but because he didn't believe his father in the first place that the reason why she's working so hard is to support her mother's medications. here's spoiler from my fanmade MV... lol Luis says "And do you really believe that? You think I would really fall for you? Maria, you're just a maid! And I know that someone like you will do everything to destroy some family"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzS9u9-uq4k

kissing the hand. i think it's one of my favorite scenes last week. the CHERIE fans did a request to Enchong to have the same scene like that but was hoping for the next level like licking each other's hand. LOL
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESk_7ZK_9ro

enrich is really pretty. they do look like a really cute couple.
i love them... though they chose and rather be best of friends. (i rather think friends with benefits) XD

mzyang

sarNie Hatchling
yes. he wants to hurt, he thinks that she's the whore that his father loves and uses her to destroy the family. Luis says that as long as this woman(Maria) stays in their house and that he sees his mother hurts because of their father, he'll do everything to chased her away.

but because he didn't believe his father in the first place that the reason why she's working so hard is to support her mother's medications. here's spoiler from my fanmade MV... lol Luis says "And do you really believe that? You think I would really fall for you? Maria, you're just a maid! And I know that someone like you will do everything to destroy some family"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzS9u9-uq4k

kissing the hand. i think it's one of my favorite scenes last week. the CHERIE fans did a request to Enchong to have the same scene like that but was hoping for the next level like licking each other's hand. LOL
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESk_7ZK_9ro

i love them... though they chose and rather be best of friends. (i rather think friends with benefits) XD

yea. i'm watching maria la de barrio and katorse right now. i hope in maria la de barrio enrich is not so nice cause it seems like she is nice, but hopefully enchong is on her side and be nice to her.

nikki1786

LizQuen
yea. i'm watching maria la de barrio and katorse right now. i hope in maria la de barrio enrich is not so nice cause it seems like she is nice, but hopefully enchong is on her side and be nice to her.
in the original Maria La Del Barrio, she was nice, naive and fighter girl. no matter how many times Luis hurt her and attempts to rape her during the first episodes... Maria couldn't help herself falling for Luis. he was her first love and also the prince charming...

this is what the MLDB philippine version shouldn't miss. me and the cherie fans are still looking forward to what will happen this week. maybe Luis was just pretending to ask forgiveness... we don't know.

in the original version, Luis character is very jealous aside from being arrogant and mean. he easily gets jealous whenever someone's around with 'his' Maria. XD he mostly got jealous to his brother Vladimir in the original, but Vlad's character vanished during the middle of the story. same with Vanessa.

in MLDB philippine version, there will be Vladimir and Vanessa's appearance throughout the ending. (at least that's what i think.)

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
last year they won as the favorite couple but they were not seated together with the executives. even Kim, who's a famous actress and Erich's rivalry, she's sitting at their friend's table. but the Enchong and Erich were both sitting together with the executives. XD anyways, i am just happy that abs-cbn and star magic artist takes care of them. :)

srey, couldn't decide if which of these version i have to use in the upcoming mv i am planning. just want to reserve this song though.

i want the original because there's a tagalong lyrics during the second stanza. but i also like Sarah G's version though. love how she sang it. still confuse. i don't know if which of two sounds better. XD
WISH- Originally sang by Donna Cruz and Jason Everly

WISH- sang by Sarah Geronimo and Anton Alvarez version
both are good i like the one sang by Sarah Geronimo n Anton more hehe.. Nikki don"t forgoet to post whats up in Monday epi pf MLDB ok SALAMAT na hehe.. WOW everybody is into LUIS n MARIA
salamat for more pic of them the the star party

TubbyTinker

AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^______^

Why did I spoil myself w/ that mv.....I'm smiling frm ear to ear right now.....ahhhhh...love that scene where he goes up behind her while she's watering the plants.....what episode is that? luv taht song too

it kinda sucks to know he's just pretending to be nice to her...it would have been better if he really felt that way [in which i think he does deep down inside hahaha]

nikki1786

LizQuen
both are good i like the one sang by Sarah Geronimo n Anton more hehe.. Nikki don"t forgoet to post whats up in Monday epi pf MLDB ok SALAMAT na hehe.. WOW everybody is into LUIS n MARIA
salamat for more pic of them the the star party
lol... there are like 10 people i asked if which is better. they also like Sarah's version, but they also love the original because of the tagalog language at second stanza. so i wonder if maybe i just have to combine the original and the sarah's version.

Fact: "WISH" song is an OST of a filipino movie way back in early 90's entitled "Isang Tanong, Isang Sagot" (it's romantic comedy film about a maid's love story who fell in love with a spoiled and arrogant man she works with.) Donna Cruz and Jason Everly who sang the song, are the lead stars of the movie.

i love that movie. i tried to find it in torrents but nowhere to be found. LOL

anyways, i really love this picture of Erich. Joy Blanco took a picture of a close up picture of her.

nikki1786

LizQuen

Why did I spoil myself w/ that mv.....I'm smiling frm ear to ear right now.....ahhhhh...love that scene where he goes up behind her while she's watering the plants.....what episode is that? luv taht song too

it kinda sucks to know he's just pretending to be nice to her...it would have been better if he really felt that way [in which i think he does deep down inside hahaha]
Luis is still confuse... he gets guilty everytime he sees Maria crying. the one at the gardening scene, i think its episode 13, Wednesday.

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
i wanna watch it now hehe.. its a really good song.. Erich upclose is bueatiful she's already gorgoeus lol..LOVe ur banner of CHERIE

Sreymao

sarNie Adult

He's falling for Maria without him noticing it himself haha.. just love the way he stare at her

nikki1786

LizQuen
i wanna watch it now hehe.. its a really good song.. Erich upclose is bueatiful she's already gorgoeus lol..LOVe ur banner of CHERIE
LOL you can't watch it. because i don't think that movie's available at torrent downloads, i dunno with the filipino video stores though.

XD trying to find better pictures of CHERIE because im going to make a banner. :D

He's falling for Maria without him noticing it himself haha.. just love the way he stare at her
that's one of the reasons why i choose the song "Paligaw-ligaw Tingin" this is the translation. love how Luis glances at Maria... and Maria likes how Luis caressing her chin and look at her that way. c'mon~! who wouldn't want that!?!
I
Bakit ba ganyan ang unang pag-ibig?

Why it's like this when it comes to first love?
Labis na kay hirap namang sambitin
It's so hard to speak
Di masabi'ng saloobin
Couldn't tell your thoughts
Hanggang sa matangay na ng hangin
Until you forget about it
Dila'y pilipit... pag sa akin ay lumalapit
I got tongue-tied... whenever you're near

(Chorus I)
Nandiyan ka na naman pasulyap-sulyap sa kin

There you go again with your glances at me
Lagi-lagi na lang paligaw-ligaw tingin
Always stealing glances
Ba't di mo subukang aminin
Why don't you try to tell the truth
Di mo alam ako'y may pagtingin din
You just don't know that I also have feelings for you

(Chorus II)
Tigilan nang patago tago mo ng lihim

Stop keeping secrets
Dahil ang puso koy sadyang naghahanap din
Because my heart always try to find it
Nang tunay na pag ibig, na tangi kong
Mamahalin...

The true love, that I want
Love...

II
Ano ba? Para bang wala kang magawa

What now? Looks like you're not doing anything
Buti pang tuluyang 'wag kang pansinin
It's better to ignore you
Di masabi'ng saloobin
Couldn't tell my thoughts
Hanggang sa matangay na ng hangin
Until you forget about it
Dila'y pilipit... pag sa akin ay lumalapit...
I got tongue-tied... whenever you're near...

(Repeat Chorus I and II) 2x

(Refrain)

Paligaw-ligaw tingin...

nikki1786

LizQuen
gonna show this scaps first. a scene of Luis being guilty as he finds out that Maria's mom died right after what he just did to her... he can't help himself being guilty. XD