Bellefire Artwork

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
OMG!!! They are like freaking cuuute together! I love how they're holding hand like a real couple. Enchong is just smoking hott in that tux w/ his hair spiked up like that...gahh spazzing agains hahaha

I'm watching MLDB right now..o episode 2 towards the end....pretty good..the lil girl tahts playing as Maria and the lil boy whos playing as Luis is too adorable

the only thing that got to me was teh car accident...I wonder if thery're going to emphasize more on that on who cut teh brakes or they just added taht part to have some kind of accident?

nikki1786

LizQuen
OMG!!! They are like freaking cuuute together! I love how they're holding hand like a real couple. Enchong is just smoking hott in that tux w/ his hair spiked up like that...gahh spazzing agains hahaha

I'm watching MLDB right now..o episode 2 towards the end....pretty good..the lil girl tahts playing as Maria and the lil boy whos playing as Luis is too adorable

the only thing that got to me was teh car accident...I wonder if thery're going to emphasize more on that on who cut teh brakes or they just added taht part to have some kind of accident?
they don't have plans to emphasize it, because it was basically accident. Fernando was cornered and in order to save Sandra he needs Victoria's help, but Victoria's would give his request if he marries her in return.

Assunta was asked in the twitter if Maria was Fernando's daughter, but she clarifies that Maria is Manuel's daughter. while Fernando's child is Luis. so it's clear that there's no incest romance happening in this show.

but MLDB viewers still doubt the fact that Luis is the only child who has different attitude, unlike Vanessa and Vladimir who are responsible and nice people. Luis is so mean...

the viewers are doubting that maybe before Victoria hooked up with Fernando, she maybe hooked up first with David (the guy who burned Sandra's home).

but i don't want to focus on that part yet. i wanna focus on the part why Maria's suffering and when she will get revenge.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG, epi 15 is so sad. I cried with Maria. :cry1: :cry1: :cry1: I hate Luis. He's so mean to Maria. I cant wait for the next epi for Maria to push Victoria in the mud. Time for Maria to get revenge. Btw, when is the next epi up?

What day does this drama air on?

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Beautiful mv Nikki. I hate Luis but love the way he stare at Maria soo sexy lol...love n hate his character
I agreed with you about his stare. I just want to slapped Luis some scenes, but there are some part that you just want to kiss him. :coverlaf:

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
OMG, epi 15 is so sad. I cried with Maria. :cry1: :cry1: :cry1: I hate Luis. He's so mean to Maria. I cant wait for the next epi for Maria to push Victoria in the mud. Time for Maria to get revenge. Btw, when is the next epi up?

viki site is working for U I got soo piss off SO I just watch it no subbed tittle with my hubby beside me haha.. I LOVE MEAN LUIS

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
damn probably works now then haha.. to late I finish all the episode can't wait for next week when LUIS say I'm sorry ti MAria n when she push Victoria into the mud haha..

nikki1786

LizQuen
but i wanna see mean LUIS also haha.. kiss slap
i know that MLDB production won't fail us. Luis was like smiling whenever he gets slap by Maria. XD heeheehee

yeah... love the part they echoed effect the sound where Erich shouted "Nay" (Mom!) and love the rapist look to guilty look of Enchong. heeheehee

the drama airs MONDAY-FRIDAY 5:50PM to 6:30PM MANILA TIME (28mins if you won't include the commercial)
if you're livin in California, you just have to count forward in 4hrs the time... like if it's 2PM there, it's 6AM here.

if you're livin' in eastcoast the time difference is simple, if it's 2AM there... it's 2PM here in the philippines.

I agreed with you about his stare. I just want to slapped Luis some scenes, but there are some part that you just want to kiss him. :coverlaf:
something's wrong about his stare...
he's looking at me, not to Maria.

nikki1786

LizQuen
damn probably works now then haha.. to late I finish all the episode can't wait for next week when LUIS say I'm sorry ti MAria n when she push Victoria into the mud haha..
love the scene of LUIS saying sorry... "i'm sorry......" my mom was like "if i were Maria i will push him as well to the mud!" lol

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
i know that MLDB production won't fail us. Luis was like smiling whenever he gets slap by Maria. XD heeheehee

yeah... love the part they echoed effect the sound where Erich shouted "Nay" (Mom!) and love the rapist look to guilty look of Enchong. heeheehee

the drama airs MONDAY-FRIDAY 5:50PM to 6:30PM MANILA TIME (28mins if you won't include the commercial)
if you're livin in California, you just have to count forward in 4hrs the time... like if it's 2PM there, it's 6AM here.

if you're livin' in eastcoast the time difference is simple, if it's 2AM there... it's 2PM here in the philippines.

THAT'S MY TIME THE HAHA.. I'M ACTUALLY IN THE MIDDLE EAST COAST

something's wrong about his stare...
he's looking at me, not to Maria.
OMG HE STARING AT ME

nikki1786

LizQuen
my 5th fanmade MV of Maria La Del Barrio, Maria's secretly in love with Luis.

Maria La Del Barrio: Paligaw Ligaw Tingin MV
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESk_7ZK_9ro

i just read tweets tonight here and Erich's friend Kitkat shared that Mr. M (Johnny Manahan, the father/founder of the STAR MAGIC ARTIST.) reserved a seat for Erich and Enchong at the Star Magic Ball. ha! i knew that right when I read the YES magazine and if who are the top actors and actresses that the executive bosses like Erich and Enchong's always part of the list.

but aside from reserving the seats, Kitkat told the CHERIE fans that EnRich are not sitting to the same table where their friends are because EnRich were actually sitting right next to the executives of the star magic artist and abs-cbn.

plus, Enchong's text message to the fans says that he and Erich went to see the executive bosses of ABS-CBN just to greet them, specifically sir Gabby Lopez and Charo Santos. they were congratulated and the executive bosses of ABS-CBN is actually watching MLDB and the two just got nothing but praises from the executive bosses.

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
CHERIE ARE SO LUCKY THEN. THE DRAMA IS SO GOOD THEY GET GOOD FEEDBACK N COMMENT OTHERS DIRECTOR MIGHT WANT TO WORK WITH THEM LATER IN FUTURE.