Bellefire Artwork

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
Omi gosh I can't sleep just looking @ ur wallie. They know what the viewers want to see on MLDB hehe.. Padilla clan look gorgoeus. Wow that young they can be pek or nek I thought they would play bro or sis to pranang. Don't forget to share photo of today kiss scene. Total hotness there lol.. I'm thinking should I change my name to Sreymao Cezeros lol.. Sounds odd

nikki1786

LizQuen
Omi gosh I can't sleep just looking @ ur wallie. They know what the viewers want to see on MLDB hehe.. Padilla clan look gorgoeus. Wow that young they can be pek or nek I thought they would play bro or sis to pranang. Don't forget to share photo of today kiss scene. Total hotness there lol.. I'm thinking should I change my name to Sreymao Cezeros lol.. Sounds odd
i don't think Cezeros sounds weird LOL but my filipino friends were kinda curious about you guys. one of the reasons i keep mentioning your names at FB, is for Erich to see how many fans she got. though she rarely goes online, she still knows how many people watching her drama, how many people expects a lot from her, how many fans she got.

she actually monitors her PEX thread. even if she doesn't reply to the PEX she's updated and she knows it. she's updated with my artworks because i tag her all the time. in the past, when we were not friends yet in FB... someone tags her name to my artwork.
---

in philippine entertainment, if the bosses of the channel network sees that you can pull off a role, they will make you as a p'ek or n'ek even at that young age. if you're not good enough, you'll get to play the sister/brother roles of a pranang.

just like what Erich and Enchong experienced in the past. but it's better to start as a supporting role. one of the advantages that you get to play the supporting roles, you learn from the production, the cast and you'll realize that you never stop learning, with that you can bring that good attitude whenever you get famous someday. unlike instant stardom, you'll get more pressure from projects you get...

nikki1786

LizQuen
my mom and i are going to watch a comedy movie tomorrow, so might as well planning to pass by at the bookstore where i can check the magazines, i am planning to buy September issue 2011 GADGET magazine featuring Erich and Enchong on the cover.

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
Curiuos?! YEN CEZEROS lol.. Guess my kids name sound so much better hehe..Well u know my hubby doesn't care much bout stuff like this but he watches lakorn n philippines series n happy that i'm starting to became interested I say " ur not much help salamat to my friend on FB". Salamat for tagging me in everything photos ect.. I wanf Erich n Enchong to know I'm a fan lol.. This the closeness I been to stars haha.. Suggestion on a forum I can join. so Starting as supporting is good guess thats why Cherie are GREAT. Seems like everybody is so excited bout next week on mldb

nikki1786

LizQuen
Curiuos?! YEN CEZEROS lol.. Guess my kids name sound so much better hehe..Well u know my hubby doesn't care much bout stuff like this but he watches lakorn n philippines series n happy that i'm starting to became interested I say " ur not much help salamat to my friend on FB". Salamat for tagging me in everything photos ect.. I wanf Erich n Enchong to know I'm a fan lol.. This the closeness I been to stars haha.. Suggestion on a forum I can join. so Starting as supporting is good guess thats why Cherie are GREAT. Seems like everybody is so excited bout next week on mldb
How's the comedy? Cherie look hott on the cover.
LOL i just woke up Srey... and it's still early to go watch a movie at the mall. LOL

anyways, here's the scaps... LUIS tells Maria to hush down from crying because she's the most beautiful for him.

nikki1786

LizQuen
Luis' in villain shined out most than Soraya, he said so much harsh words to Maria. "And you believed that I will love someone like you??? That will never happen because you're just a maid!"

Maria was really scared the moment he grabbed her hand as she was planning to go home but Luis doesn't want her to go yet. he's so mean~! XD it's funny that Enchong pulled off this performance, in twitter world everyone calls him RAPIST and that everyone's hating him. i tweeted "i hate how much i love you boy" LOL

nikki1786

LizQuen
the best performance of Erich this week as Maria. Casilda dies and Maria weeps. she got so much pain she got from Luis and the dela Vega family, and now her mother dies.

nikki1786

LizQuen
Luis finds out from the other maids that they've been looking all over for Maria because her mother's in the hospital. Lupe further continued that the reason why Maria's working in the dela Vega house is to support her mother's medications. after finding out about the real purpose... from Rapist aura to guilty aura what Luis he just done to her. XD

and towards the next episode, he tries to ask forgiveness from Maria, but she didn't talk to her. meanwhile, Victoria kept insulting Maria and she pushed Victoria away to the mud.

Victoria will also find out directly from Maria that she's Sandra's daughter, Victoria gets mad from Fernando because he never told her anything about Maria.

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
Yes Maria is fighting back. I love Enchong role in here he can really pull it off so well. the words he said to Maria is soo mean.. I'm gonna cry along with Maria when they scene between her n casilda pass.

nikki1786

LizQuen
Yes Maria is fighting back. I love Enchong role in here he can really pull it off so well. the words he said to Maria is soo mean.. I'm gonna cry along with Maria when they scene between her n casilda pass.
lol my mom cried from last night's episode of MLDB. she tries to calm down herself just by looking at Luis. because i know she's mad at Victoria, Soraya and Luis. XD

during the scene of Maria and Casilda... my mom was like "she's still looking gorgeous when she cries. Nik, look at Erich... isn't she looking gorgeous?"

i was like "ma, im watching here... LOL give her an A plus because Erich is wearing a light make-up in that scene"
-------

i can't wait for Monday episode. it was during the funeral scene where Luis tries to apologize from what he did. But Maria became so numb after her mama Casilda's death.

in the original MLDB, for how many times did Luis attempts to rape Maria. they did a lot of shoot from every part of the house. XD love the bathroom scene though.

i hope in MLDB remake, Luis and Maria will also have a bathroom scene. LOL

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
wahhh I just spazzed over those scaps Nikki...I'm like literally bored..mind as well check out this drama...Nikki where can I watch it w/ subs hahaha

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
Join the excitement toward this series Thip its addicting hehe..omg Nikki I visit my mom today we started talking bout MLDB nonstop haha.. She's tellin me bout the lady that played calista she's a veteran actress. N she's wanna tell me the whole detail on MLDB so I say 'mama please don't ruin it haha.."i seen pic. Ur son is watchinn with me tonite

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I was sick two days, and you guys got to watch all the good stuff. :whatever: JK hahah I left off when Luis was drunk and he kissed Maria. I need to catch up. Right now. I love Maria and Luis (even though he is so mean but I love this man :sweat:) I wish I could be Maria because Enchong do know how to kiss. :kiss3: :loool: When Enchong bite his lip, all think was Guy Ratchanon. They look like.

My sister told me this morning that my man was bad to Maria. She told me just watch the drama and I know. Now, I think I know why my man was bad. :coverlaf:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Luis' in villain shined out most than Soraya, he said so much harsh words to Maria. "And you believed that I will love someone like you??? That will never happen because you're just a maid!"

Maria was really scared the moment he grabbed her hand as she was planning to go home but Luis doesn't want her to go yet. he's so mean~! XD it's funny that Enchong pulled off this performance, in twitter world everyone calls him RAPIST and that everyone's hating him. i tweeted "i hate how much i love you boy" LOL
I hate Luis. I cant wait for Maria to get revenge on him! Btw, the guy who play as Luis's brother, he is so cute and lovely. :thumbsup:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I think this forum need a Filipino section. My younger sister and I are addictted to Filipino drama. Now, I only watch Thai lakorn and Filipino drama. My sister is crazy with Filipino drama than me. :coverlaf: She always watching something interesting, and Im alway behind than her.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Paownsrey Prisna u are watching this also hehe.. Thats scene was cute love the look on Luis lol.. Wow the charm does run in the famliy all good looking. Daniel is cute.
Yes Bong, Im watching this drama too. Thanks to Nikki, she kept me update with the drama. :thumbsup:

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
thanks to Nikki from me also my hubby no help unless comedy haha.. i was never hook before I love to watch shows more. soo freakin MAD vikii isn't working I can't watch MLDB they better fi it. Nikki Guns n Roses is actuallty good

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
Nikki, where can I watch MLDB on the net? my prof always ends the class so late so I don't have the chance to watch it on TV LOL