Bellefire Artwork

nikki1786

LizQuen
The bedtime scene where Maria flashback all the sweetness that Luis done for her. Carlota was right about saying "playing hard to get is such an old style". No doubt and obviously Maria secretly falls for Luis motives without noticing that he's only playing on her.

the next day, Luis goes to see Maria and ask her if she received the gown that he sent at the maid's quarter. Maria tells him that she have seen it but she haven't open it yet. though she slightly refuse and undecided if she attends the AMORE party, she doesn't want to cause trouble again to the dela Vega family again.

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
Aww.. So cute. Maria found her prince charming but the prince is idk I to say it lol.. I love when Luis took her chin up n look @ her with them eyes haha.. Omg Enchong naruk jung. How u say in philippine lol..

nikki1786

LizQuen
Aww.. So cute. Maria found her prince charming but the prince is idk I to say it lol.. I love when Luis took her chin up n look @ her with them eyes haha.. Omg Enchong naruk jung. How u say in philippine lol..
Mahal Kita, Enchong.

Enchong, mahal kita.

Mahal ko si Enchong.

lol

nikki1786

LizQuen
from "NOY" movie scene of Coco Martin and Erich Gonzales. her character here is Coco's girlfriend in the movie who is selfish and jealous, asking him why he chooses his work or his family over her. that no matter how she wanted their relationship would work, he still can't commit.

in the end, Coco just gave her a hug and then a WILLING SCENE of course in the movie. (this is the first time, hearing Erich saying bad words 'Putang Ina' lines.) it's kinda awkward because it's the first and there's awkwardness when she said those words.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6gKm1U_0LA

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
Salamat na nikki lol.. Gosh my hubby is too lazy to teach me philippinos but towards my boys very fast. N I hardly see my mum inlaw to ask. Mahal kita my husband lol.. So weird. Huy enchong mahak kita. I heard it before also.

nikki1786

LizQuen
Salamat na nikki lol.. Gosh my hubby is too lazy to teach me philippinos but towards my boys very fast. N I hardly see my mum inlaw to ask. Mahal kita my husband lol.. So weird. Huy enchong mahak kita. I heard it before also.
lol... it's actually spell "HOY" and in english it's "HEY!"... :)

nikki1786

LizQuen
my 3rd fanmade MV of Maria and Luis moments.

Maria La Del Barrio: Para Tu Amor (For Your Love)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SGwJGjKUUg

Para tu amor [For your love] Lyrics

Para tu amor lo tengo todo
[For your love I have everything]
Desde mi sangre hasta la esencia de mi ser
[From my blood to the essence of my being]
Y para tu amor que es mi tesoro
[And for your love, which is my treasure]
Tengo mi vida toda entera a tus pies
[I have my life entirely at your feet]
Y tengo tambien
[And I also have]

Un corazon que se muere por dar amor
[A heart that is dying to give love]
Y que no conoce el fin
[And that knows no end]
Un corazon que late por vos
[A heart that beats for you]
Para tu amor no hay despedidas
[For your love there are no farewells]
Para tu amor yo solo tengo eternidad
[For your love I only have eternity]

Y para tu amor que me ilumina
[And for your love that iluminates me]
Tengo una luna, un arco iris y un clavel
[I have a moon, a rainbow and a carnation (flower)]
Y tengo tambien
[And I also have]
Y que no conoce el fin
[And that knows no end]
Por eso yo te quiero tanto que no se como explicar lo
[That is why I love you so much that I cannot explain what]
Que siento
[I'm feeling]

Yo te quiero porque tu dolor es mi dolor
[I love you because your pain is my pain]
Y no hay dudas
[And there are no doubts]
Yo te quiero con el alma y con el corazon te venero
[I love you with the soul and with the heart I venerate you]
Hoy y siempre gracias yo te doy a ti mi amor
[Today and forever I give thanks to you my love]
Por existir
[For existing]

Para tu amor lo tengo todo
[For your love I have everything]
Lo tengo todo y lo que no tengo tambien
[I have everything and what I do not have]
Lo conseguire
[I will acquire too]
Para tu amor que es mi tesoro
[For your love that is my treasure]

Tengo mi vida toda entera a tus pies
[I have my life entirely at your feet]
Y tengo tambien
[And I also have]

Y que no conoce el fin
[And that knows no end]

Por eso yo te quiero tanto que no se como explicar lo
[That is why I love you so much that I cannot explain what]
Que siento
[I'm feeling]

Yo te quiero porque tu dolor es mi dolor
[I love you because your pain is my pain]
Y no hay dudas
[And there are no doubts]
Yo te quiero con el alma y con el corazon te venero
[I love you with the soul and with the heart I venerate you]
Hoy y siempre gracias yo te doy a ti mi amor
[Today and forever I give thanks to you my love]

nikki1786

LizQuen
received a text message from the fanclub as i woke up around late at night, told me that Erich was brought in the hospital and the shoot in MLDB was packed up because Erich fainted due to over fatigue.

Enchong's in the hospital right now, taking care of Erich. also director Rory was with Enchong too.

we all got worried the tweets were filled with Erich's news that she's in the hospital. awhile ago, we can feel relief now because we got the news that Erich is now stable and needs rest. so we pray for her fast recovery.

i think this is because of her workaholic. she just arrived from BKK, but she went straight ahead to the MLDB location to shoot some scenes. but there you go... all of a sudden she fainted in a scene.

she's stable now. hope we can hear from her tomorrow. hope we get an update from Enchong since Erich couldn't text for now.

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
I just open FB n read the news also. I'm glad she OK. Enchong rite by her side mahal kita Enchong hehe.. Its Hoy lol.. My bad.

nikki1786

LizQuen
I just open FB n read the news also. I'm glad she OK. Enchong rite by her side mahal kita Enchong hehe.. Its Hoy lol.. My bad.
we are praying for her fast recovery. even if she couldn't attend the trade launch tomorrow, we hope Erich could attend the Star Magic Ball this sunday.

Enchong's beside her, i know she'll be fine.

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
Cute mv. Can't see it through my phone but use my office computer to check it out. I love it. The way Luis look @ maria my heart drop lol..

nikki1786

LizQuen
Cute mv. Can't see it through my phone but use my office computer to check it out. I love it. The way Luis look @ maria my heart drop lol..
:) it made me even more felt relief after what happened. the tweets are now saying that Erich is out of danger, but i don't think she was allowed to attend the trade launch and the star magic ball this sunday.

to me as much as i want her to attend the trade launch and SMB, i rather be more concern about her health.

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
Her health always comes first. I want Erich to fully recover. Enchong is such a gentlemen by her side often. I love it. How's wed. Episode of MLDB. Damn soraya ruin it all

nikki1786

LizQuen
Her health always comes first. I want Erich to fully recover. Enchong is such a gentlemen by her side often. I love it. How's wed. Episode of MLDB. Damn soraya ruin it all
i thought Soraya would shine yesterday but in fact today's the episode where she will shine most. and also Victoria who will chase out Maria at the party.

but i think the episode will be bitter-sweet. Maria will runaway and Luis will follow her and give her 3rd kissing scene this time. aggressive kiss.

nikki1786

LizQuen
yesterday's episode. Maria and Luis goes to the Amore party.

and this will be the episode TODAY... that i am looking forward to watch! counting their kissing scene. this is already their 3rd lip-to-lip. :p

nikki1786

LizQuen
mico del rosario, one of the bosses of Star Cinema production updated us with his tweet.
micodelrosario
For those who are asking for updates: Erich Gonzales was rushed to the hospital because her blood sugar dropped to 40. She is fine now. Thank you.

micodelrosario
Erich just texted to reassure friends and loved ones that she is fine now. She passed all medical tests and should be back to work after much needed rest.

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
Salamat na nikki. The aggressive kiss yes lol.. More lips to lips with luis n maria I'm fine with it hehe.. Victoria can't stand to see Luis with maria or something. Soraya the bitch. Good scene to watch this weekend yay me lol..

nikki1786

LizQuen
Salamat na nikki. The aggressive kiss yes lol.. More lips to lips with luis n maria I'm fine with it hehe.. Victoria can't stand to see Luis with maria or something. Soraya the bitch. Good scene to watch this weekend yay me lol..
yes, because Luis told in yesterday's episode the reason why he's hiring Maria to his shop. he says "i want her because i like her and i will continue to court her..." and Victoria was like "but she's just a maid!"

in today's episode, Victoria blocks Maria's way to go inside the AMORE party. telling her to stop imagining things that it'll work everything okay and that Luis will find her fascinating because Maria doesn't have a place in Amore, because she's just a maid. XD