Bellefire Artwork

nikki1786

LizQuen
i hope today's episode is the wet scene/pool scene where Maria and Luis fell into the pool.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuntiQEMv7Q

nikki1786

LizQuen
i want to dedicate my 2nd fanmade mv to the LuiToria fans. lol Luis and Victoria skinship creeps me out because i guess most CHERIES made fun out of the skinship, Victoria's too attach with her son. she needs to let go of him. XD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piBdX7X2c0A

nikki1786

LizQuen
Luis certified seducer, he'll do anything just to make Maria fall for him. XD

mzyang

sarNie Hatchling
I think I'm interest in this movie. So what is the title of this movie and is there any sub title to this movie.

nikki1786

LizQuen
I think I'm interest in this movie. So what is the title of this movie and is there any sub title to this movie.
it's not a movie, it's a series entitled "Maria La Del Barrio" (lit. Maria from the Neighborhood) you can watch it in viki site if you want to watch it with subs, here's the link: http://www.viki.com/channels/2646-maria-la-del-barrio

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
kyahhhh.. kisu kisu nikki XD

and ooowwahhhh.. what else did jake say? did he have more? ahahaha XD :woot: :woot: :woot:

nikki1786

LizQuen
kyahhhh.. kisu kisu nikki XD

and ooowwahhhh.. what else did jake say? did he have more? ahahaha XD :woot: :woot: :woot:
"please watch 'my neighbor's wife'" that's what he said to all of us. LOLz but then good thing his pictures came out.

he knows and everybody knows what i will do with these pictures. LOL definitely love his lines in the movie trailer when he said to his wife "it's my job to flirt. i own the bar!" hehehehe

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
Omg Luis is such a charmer lol.. What's wrong something in his eyes n ask for Maria help lol.. Cute scene everyday my weekend nights is spend watching MLDB salamat nikki.

nikki1786

LizQuen
Omg Luis is such a charmer lol.. What's wrong something in his eyes n ask for Maria help lol.. Cute scene everyday my weekend nights is spend watching MLDB salamat nikki.
Luis asked for Maria's help to fix the chair that he smashed which she didn't know, because he did that in purpose just so Maria can spend more time with him. while Maria was fixing the chair, Luis was doing the other wood which he did it in purpose, the powdered wood got into his eyes.

Maria panicked and decided to help him out, she blew away those powdered wood that got into his eyes. Luis slowly opens his eyes and sees how close they were each other. SEDUCE TIME again, Luis reached out for her hand and planted a kiss. heeheehee

nikki1786

LizQuen
preparing all the files i needed to send for the preparation of Erich's upcoming birthday on september 20.
next week, i'll be printing all my artwork to send it thru airmail, so that Erich will receive it on her birthday.

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
Why does he has to be soo seductive? I think I seen that clip love the way he look @ Maria. Luis is probably falling for her without noticing it himself.

nikki1786

LizQuen
Why does he has to be soo seductive? I think I seen that clip love the way he look @ Maria. Luis is probably falling for her without noticing it himself.
Luis has to slow down himself by taking his meds... he might get overdose and fell in love with Maria. wahaha anyways, here's the two pictures they haven't release. Erich is coming back tomorrow~! :D

today's episode they fell in the pool, Maria was laughing at Luis for the first time because he has a phobia to insects and he doesn't like to be laugh out by anyone.

but Maria kept laughing at her.
---

also Luis gave her a gown for the party which is tomorrow's episode. more intense episode because Soraya the bitch will shine in that episode, bullying and insulting Maria in front of the people.

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
Poor Luis lmao he's falling for Maria. I think he's like her since they first meet where he was taking a swim in the lake n look up say Maria I love how he stares @ her. Thats scene I like