Bellefire Artwork

nikki1786

LizQuen
my first fanmade MV of Maria La Del Barrio. Maria and Luis' first meeting and followed by their second meeting and so on. then turned to their awkward moments with each other.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQrfIwambws

theebby01

sarNie Hatchling
Cute, I like it alot!You know you got me into watching these that of drama,and Maria La Del Barrio is my first one and I'm lovin it!:)

nikki1786

LizQuen
Cute, I like it alot!You know you got me into watching these that of drama,and Maria La Del Barrio is my first one and I'm lovin it!:)
thanks... you can watch the MLDB with subs at viki. though im still working on the subs on episode 5 and 6 to be uploaded later at AFtv.

nikki1786

LizQuen
Nikki, I'm gonna use GB wallie okay? hehe
sure, thip :)

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I love all the Golden Boys!!!!
HOT wallies!!!!
Thanks to everyone :)

Spending my sat. catching up to MLDB thanks NIKKI
what can you say about the episode? XD the episode 4 was hilarious because Luis was on top of Maria. XD
btw, Erich is in BKK right now for the photoshoot. but photoshoot doesn't take that long right? she's coming back on Wednesday.

nikki1786

LizQuen
haha.. that scene n then he was pull down so he's on her boobs lol.. i love the look on his face..
yeah but my most favorite scene was in the car. it was episode 10(last friday's episode). Maria called out for Fernando and vladimir's help because Luis was drunk. Vladimir commanded Maria to put on the seatbelt for Luis, then all of a sudden Luis was staring at her lips and he kiss her. XD

it's getting more intense and i can't wait for Sandra's comeback. anyways, here's a RAINY SEASON song launch awhile ago, i was waiting for ABS-CBN upload. but i found none, so here it is. i love Erich and Enchong's part here... doing the laundry and they're so sweet in the music video.

every year abs-cbn does a song for rainy season, featuring the stars of primetime dramas of 2nd quarter. good thing, Erich and Enchong's drama launch this 2nd quarter of 2011.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRzAdRlW710

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
oooh Erich is in Bangkok...I'm up to date w/ mags haha..do u know what magazine issue is it...I'll hunt it down when it comes out hahah

nikki1786

LizQuen
Enchong n Erich naruk jung salamat Nikki
don't worry. Erich revealed anyway that Enchong will be more shirtless in upcoming episodes. hahaha
you know, it's funny that Enchong shared a text that he was useless the time he and Erich got stranded because of Erich's van got flat tires. Enchong shared to his text that he was useless and what he did during the whole time of being stranded was eating Erich's food.

oooh Erich is in Bangkok...I'm up to date w/ mags haha..do u know what magazine issue is it...I'll hunt it down when it comes out hahah
i dunno. Erich just said it's a photoshoot, it could be for her endorsement or it could be a mag too. plus, she don't update her fans if she's out of the country not until she gets back.

i will tell you once she shared it with us. next week, i will buy a mag that has Erich and Enchong together. it's Gadget magazine september issue 2011.

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
lol.. NIKKI I think I read that text somewhere too haha,, ask hubby what it say OK Luis is not drunk when he look @ maria lips n kiss it haha.. he's sober n Maria face priceless

nikki1786

LizQuen
lol.. NIKKI I think I read that text somewhere too haha,, ask hubby what it say OK Luis is not drunk when he look @ maria lips n kiss it haha.. he's sober n Maria face priceless
priceless like it was nothing for Vladimir and he was like "i apologize for my brother did." lol after they went ahead, Maria touch her lips. wahahaha

and this week, more of Luis temptation. i'll never get tired looking forward to them. he's so mean as in he's only fuckin' playing Maria's innocent love.

FACT: the one who plays Vladimir, Arron Villaflor is Erich's first love team. their chemistry started during the contest in SCQ, after the reality show the network agreed to let them teamed up. their love team lasted for 2 years only, then soon Erich played individual roles and in 2009, she was teamed up with Enchong. :)

Arron and Enchong are good friends in real life because they were formed by their talent management as a dance group called "gigger boys", while Erich was in the group of girls called "full circle".

All Abt UR Luv is a teen oriented drama way back 2007, Erich and Enchong is part of the cast. Erich is partnered with John Wayne Sace while this is Enchong's first project in abs-cbn, he's been partnered with Megan Young and Erich's BFF Empress Shuck.

LOVE IT, LOVE IT. WHY ARE THESE GUYS SO HANDSOME! :drool: I DONT LIKE NADECH'S HAIR, :( BUT HE'S STILL HOT.
despite of the slick do... he's still looks handsome.

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
Salamat na Nikki. Aaron is a cutie also. Well I got to finish all 10 episode I'm so anxious for more Luis scheme he's so evolution messing with Maria heart but yet I can' t stop smilin when he does it. Soo cute

nikki1786

LizQuen
Salamat na Nikki. Aaron is a cutie also. Well I got to finish all 10 episode I'm so anxious for more Luis scheme he's so evolution messing with Maria heart but yet I can' t stop smilin when he does it. Soo cute
like his solo scenes and shows his naughty smile. i want Luis in shirtless scenes, i hope i get to see that soon. and one of my favorite scenes during episode 10, when Maria was wiping his face so gently, i know she's starting to fall. hahaha that's why Casilda decided to do it all by herself.

let me repost it again since i include his naughty smile at my first MV. heehee
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQrfIwambws