Bellefire Artwork

nikki1786

LizQuen
i just found out about this picture... thanks to Hillary for tagging me about Mario and Erich's picture havin' the red whistle :)

anyways, i just got back from the hospital.
i will start update my MLDB episodes. i missed the pilot episode because i was admitted in the hospital for two days. but now, i just got back... still taking my meds though.

it was because of my severe acute asthma. but i am totally fine now. ^_^

nikki1786

LizQuen
Jake's wearing red whistle too... to support the campaign against HIV.

he's upcoming movie that i'll surely watch.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=saslihVh_gE

nikki1786

LizQuen
i want to watch jake's movie too....it seems interesting.

beautiful drawing of yadech ^.^
my friend and i who watched Lovi Poe's acting in Temptation Island movie, now she's being partnered with Jake. they look so hot together. i think the complexion compliments a lot. Lovi's dark skin and Jake being mestizo. LOL

yeah, the story is intriguing. love the part where the girl told Carla "you're now officially homewrecker!" lol

yeah, i did the Saichon drawing last night and scanned it together with my previous drawing of Nangfah. :)

You are such an artist, belle^^

Jake is such a cutie.

Phillipines are so gorgeous na.
XD thanks, bliss.

Jake is my favorite filipino actor (that is among all the filipino actors i also admire.) if i like Enchong, i love Jake. lol

nikki1786

LizQuen
lol during break time... Erich and Enchong inside the car taking pictures again. and shared it as ktext...

MONDAY

TUESDAY

WEDNESDAY

they always have pictures together inside the car. anyways, love the episode today. Luis Fernando(Enchong) is not planning to play Maria's feelings. XD