Bellefire Artwork

nikki1786

LizQuen
that wallie is cuute!
I love your wallie <3
Cute Yadech wallie. ^_^
took me 2 hours to finish... because of attempting the 2d effect on the font using photoshop only. because if you use illustrator... i won't have a hard time to do the fonting.

anyways, the next artwork i'll be posting is still related to 3d tri-color effect. since im practicing matching the colors to get the 3d tri-color effect.

nikki1786

LizQuen
Erich and Enchong guesting scaps in Kris TV

still subbing it and i can say this is much more complicated than i thought, because their conversation always overlap.

what i loved during their guest episode. Enchong revealed so many sweet words towards Erich, Kris always surprise and react if why Enchong sounds so suspicious. she even convinced Enchong to rather end up with Erich because Erich was already a wife material.

also it true that Erich has lots of suitors but doesn't have time to entertain. (i'll just doubt the closeness of her and Rafael.) she already revealed that she would prefer a non-showbiz boyfriend who is extremely successful and like extreme sports, because that's what Erich looking for a man. Kris continue teasing Enchong.

what i love most was when Kris asked Erich if what she used to play or does she got barbie dolls when she was small. Erich shared that she doesn't have any toys and if every she had to play some dolls, it was just a paper doll. Enchong said "you don't have to own a doll anymore, you're a barbie already"

Kris asked them if there's hesitation regarding their hot kissing scenes. Erich revealed that there's no hesitation at all because Enchong is the only leading man she's comfortable with. meanwhile, Enchong said "Kissing Erich is like breathing"

Kris asked him if there was a time he got jealous, Erich laughed at Enchong. she told him "tell them the truth!"

the only guy Enchong got jealous with was when Coco Martin linked to Erich. (i think Kris Aquino knows better, she prefers Coco for Erich after finding out that he's courting her. she knows who is Enchong's girlfriend.)

they were both ask about their earnings from their work. Enchong told that part of it he saves it and the other part, he shares it to the family. meanwhile, Erich wowed Kris because the earnings that Erich got from her work has now 2 houses that she owns and 2 cars. (it didn't even mentioned that Erich's 3rd house here in davao.) those houses came from her 50% earnings. also she's in her 4th year college now.

i think the reason why Erich doesn't want to be in a relationship is because she's still 20, but as she turns 21... that's the time i think she'll reveal more about her love life.

the scaps where they were cooking, Enchong's recipe is an egg sandwich. while Erich's recipe is carbonara, which is her favorite at the moment.

nikki1786

LizQuen
THE TRADITION will increase to another level as they got more hot scenes such as looking forward in MLDB. (yes, i am rewatching their willing scenes and different kinds of kissing scenes)

nikki1786

LizQuen
the picture includes with Erich's pictorials before on her past 3 dramas... middle was KATORSE "14", right was TANGING YAMAN "Only Treasured" and left MAGKARIBAL "Rivals". i already tagged her and when her thread reaches to the newest thread. i'll pm her to make her post again... but if not... then i'll guess she'll be busy.

nikki1786

LizQuen
Love Yadech's wallie. Enchong and Erich are totally cute!
i think im going to miss the MLDB promo today. Erich will do a sexy dance together with the other leading men as ASAP show promotes the comeback of one of the primetime princesses and the 6PM queen. *sighs* im going to miss out! >.< she's going to dance with Jake... TT___TT

nikki1786

LizQuen
that's what you entertainment purposes, Enchong. because he said in the itnerview "i thought it was just a simple kissing scene. but after i've seen the trailer, i didn't know that we did lots of kissing scenes already"

nikki1786

LizQuen
this is what my friend's feedback Frances Tendencia, whom i always chat with every night. she says "i want be a maid just like Maria, with perfect colored hair and has crown... and don't forget that i want to work in a hacienda, whose son is handsome and likes to take advantage of a maid just like me. if he'll attempt to rape me, i will scream of wanting it more" i got cracked up with her wishful thinking growing romance. XD