Bellefire Artwork

nikki1786

LizQuen
the extended trailer is finally out. going to sub this in a few minutes...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNSN3TnxxT0

---
this is for not breaking the tradition of CHERIE kissing scenes. particularly, the aggressive ones from MAGKARIBAL and now their MARIA LA DEL BARRIO. (the SCAP from magkaribal is rated R... you can see where Caloy's hand landed. :p)

----
i visited the CHERIE thread at PEX forum. it seems like they're discussing the topic of Erich being single or doesn't want to involve in such relationship. the conversation further gets to the point of how many men she dumped(that includes Enchong in her list).
And if most girls counts their boyfriends, for Erich you can count how many men she dumped. :p
contestant #01 Matteo

contestant #02 Enchong

contestant #03 Coco

there's a particular post of showing these 3 pictures. the conversation continues of what they conclude to the failed romance of Enchong and Erich who decided to set off as friends. the Cherie fans thinks of this way (Erich did gave Enchong a chance, he have to wait when it will be the moment they have to be an official couple. but in the long run, Enchong got tired of waiting and turned his attention to someone else, specifically Julia Montes who was his rumored girlfriend at the moment.)
-----

to me, i think the only guy whom erich entertains is R. heeheehee

nikki1786

LizQuen
for the upcoming GADGET mag issue... featuring Erich and Enchong together.

together with Erich Gonzales' make-up artist RB Chanco.

nikki1786

LizQuen
Maria La Del Barrio Extended Trailer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNSN3TnxxT0

[Subs]Maria La Del Barrio Extended Trailer
http://asianfuse.tv/media/1685/%5BSubs%5DMaria_La_Del_Barrio_Extended_Trailer/

nikki1786

LizQuen
beautiful wallpaper of yadech. the extend trailer looks good. erich is so pretty with her crown as she dances around ^.^
in the original, Maria's character was very cheerful. she loves to sing and dance while doing the chores. today's sunday and that means it's ASAP show. gonna watch it because Erich will be in the show to promote MLDB together with Enchong. i think they're going to have the sexy dance for sure.

kialakornlover

sarNie Adult
ooooOOOOOoooo.... I like them! They look like thy are posing all together in one picture. But it's a pro who made them look like they are really in one shoot!

nikki1786

LizQuen
ooooOOOOOoooo.... I like them! They look like thy are posing all together in one picture. But it's a pro who made them look like they are really in one shoot!
totally different pictures inside the star, but at right side... they're all together in one picture. :)

LimeGrass

sarNie Adult
Great wallpaper, I could definitely see it as a professional advertisement.And s always your cutting is amazing, especially when it comes to the hair--that part frustrates me to no end.

nikki1786

LizQuen
Great wallpaper, I could definitely see it as a professional advertisement.And s always your cutting is amazing, especially when it comes to the hair--that part frustrates me to no end.
at first... the hair frustrates me. but later... as i cut lots of pictures already... that made me realize in some things like how to the do the easy way or how you'll make it easy for you. basically, there's no easy way. the reason why i love cutting is because i always have to my mind by aiming for this subject to be look like.

love the wall u made of the HOT boys.
hot p'eks.. ;)

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I love the wallies! I think Ken will be my next obsession, I'm already going gaga over him in pictures haha and the BTS clips and what not haha