Bellefire Artwork

nikki1786

LizQuen
erich is so gorgeous. by the way, what is videoke?
it's a karaoke... but here in the philippines when you say it's a karaoke... the sound comes from the radio or just a plain audio. if its "videoke", it means you see the words on tv.

watch the links of vice ganda shows... Erich showed some of her funny hidden talents, since she loves videoke vice ganda joked around that she knows how to change her voice from female to male. but other than that, her favorite songs she sing in videoke are Aegis songs...

nikki1786

LizQuen
finally the MLDB pictorial pix came out! :p

i will post later or tomorrow the news tonight where Erich and Enchong was featured because of promoting MLDB. aside from that Erich finally speaks up about the news that she's the possible actress to be paired with Mario Maurer.

from her interview she only said:
"i am happy that a lot of people chose me to be partnered with him. to be part of the poll, i am very happy already but let's see what will happen in the future if they'll choose me, i know there's no final yet. i am actually a fan of him and i want to congratulate Star Cinema in advance for this."

-----

anyways, before i bought WOMAN TODAY mag... i finished watching the live presscon awhile ago on stream site of abs-cbn.

Erich and Enchong revealed why they decided in such decision of not falling for each other. Enchong was asked if he did ever fall for Erich.

Erich teased him "tell them the truth!"

"Yes, i am attracted to her. If not... then we wouldn't end up having this chemistry as a love team. it is something we decided not to level up our team up as real couple. we decided to prioritize our work"

then Erich was asked if what did Enchong prepared for this drama. Erich then smiled at Enchong and said "His abs. he doesn't eat rice anymore. he's getting steamier" then both Erich and Enchong laugh at each other.

director Rory was asked about Erich's acting and she said "Erich is professional. She'll do it once you asked for it."

media: didn't she feel hesitant with the steamy scenes?

"i don't know. but there was one time i asked her if Enchong can possibly on top her of this particular scene. i don't know if she was hesitant because she didn't answer me, but later accepted to do that scene"

media: what kind of scene that Enchong has to be on top of her?

Enchong: there's a continuity of that scene when i was on top of her.

------

i kept smiling while i was watching the grand presscon and all those questions from media... wahahahah the WILLING SCENES was asked and in the extended special trailer, there were 5 kissing scenes was shown.

nikki1786

LizQuen
this made me laugh today. after Erich and Enchong revealed about their feelings during their steamy and kissing scenes. HESITATION was out of the dictionary. Erich expresses that when it comes to these kind of scenes, she'd been willing to do it if it's Enchong. because she's comfortable with him and at the same they've been together for 3 dramas already. he knows his limitations.

like the "HIS ON TOP OF HER" scene issue. Erich said "It was very light, he place himself of top me but very light, in fact he was just at the side. it didn't make me feel that he was heavy".

this was at Erich and Enchong's PEX thread. the fans had been accusing Enchong as a sex offender to Maria (Erich's character) in a joke way. they've been saying Enchong's aggressive kiss made them think that he's a devil.

laughing with the SCAPS of the extended trailer. Luis Fernando takes of his shirt in front of Maria and he was seducing Maria all the time.

"asan na banig?" (this is the comment by a fan saying "where's the futon".) kept laught about the picture because they're lusting over and over about the extended special trailer version. even i was screaming yesterday when i saw it during the live presscon release.

during the extended version. they showed the different kinds of kissing accidents of Luis Fernando and Maria. most of the scenes were Luis Fernando playing Maria's feelings. telling her that he was concern to her and later stole her a kiss. XD Maria in surprise because her prince charming stole a kiss from her.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Erich hair is gorgeous...love it!
HAHAHAHA...she is so funny...I laughed while reading what she said about enchong..being supposedly on top of her hehe

nikki1786

LizQuen
Erich hair is gorgeous...love it!
HAHAHAHA...she is so funny...I laughed while reading what she said about enchong..being supposedly on top of her hehe
the Star Cinema production who will do the remake of MARIA LA DEL BARRIO asked the Televisa network in Mexico that they'll do some changes of the philippine remake of Maria La Del Barrio. they'll change the story a little bit.

but other than that, they will still apply the original MLDB in their remake. such as the characters where Erich will change. since the philippines' MLDB version got young stars, they will not apply the plot where the leading lady's son also has story. instead, they will go change it and focus on the leading lady's mother who will eventually come back in the middle of the story.

ASSUNTA DE ROSSI will be the one to play Erich Gonzales' biological mother.
'

you know what, most actresses who play as Erich's mother in the dramas looks like her. Assunta was in the extended special trailer version, she has the same her as Erich's character Maria. both mother and daughter got curly hair. :p

i'll be back later to post some video. i will sub it first. a video of erich's interview about the news she's the possible actress to starred with Mario Maurer's movie for Star Cinema production. while the other video is about Erich and Enchong's upcoming drama MLDB.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
oh she does look like Erich and this Thai actress I cant remeber her name haha

nikki1786

LizQuen
oh she does look like Erich and this Thai actress I cant remeber her name haha
the failed romance of Assunta and Ian(Enchong's father in the drama) will make Erich's character filled with more drama. because Enchong's mom, played by Angel and his girlfriend Soraya played by Paw Diaz hates Maria.

nikki1786

LizQuen
lol... a funny episode this Sunday at Vice Ganda's show "Gandang Gabi Vice", if last Sunday Vice Ganda's special guest was Erich Gonzales. this time, it's Enchong Dee. this was capture live streaming last monday, it will air this sunday though. gonna sub it because Enchong's taking off his shirt just for Vice Ganda. XD the uploader has broken audio also, the uploader prefer it like that so that abs-cbn couldn't locate his videos because of the copyright.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qh4tHsHKej0

nikki1786

LizQuen
I heard/read, about Mario and Erich too. I saw it one FAcebook. I though I woke up just dreaming I saw it!
the script for Mario's movie. it's also up to him to decide if who he wants to pair with. Star Cinema recommended Erich Gonzales to Joyce Ramirez of Publicity Asia(Mario's management here in the philippines). the script already is looking for a n'ek who has filipina looks and Joyce agreed at the same time that Erich fits for the role. but there's no finalization yet.

next week, Joyce will meet up with Mario. i think Mario has to finish his lakorn first before coming over to Manila, it will take some time to make the movie because Joyce shared to her tweets that Mario needs to learn the filipino language.

nikki1786

LizQuen
Erich's Ktext today...

28/07/2011 17:34:53
ERICH: hello po garage magazine shoot today with Enchong

28/07/2011 17:43:24
ERICH: I'm still with Enchong by the way I hope you can grab a copy of woman today magazine salamat po! and this Saturday po we will be in Gaisano mall mandaue Cebu for Maria la del barrio mallshow! unta magkita ta ninyo tanan didto

28/07/2011 17:43:24
ERICH: I'm still with Enchong by the way I hope you can grab a copy of woman today magazine, thank you! and this Saturday we will be in Gaisano mall mandaue Cebu for Maria la del barrio mallshow! i hope to see all of you there

nikki1786

LizQuen
this is the video interview of Erich Gonzales when she was asked by the media about the issues, including the movie with Mario Maurer.
http://asianfuse.tv/media/1679/%5BSubs%5DStar_Patrol:_Erich_Gonzales_to_starred_with_Mario_Maurer_in_a_Movie_Project/

a video interview of Erich Gonzales and Enchong Dee about their drama after the grand presscon. shares why they chose to be friends than having a relationship.
http://asianfuse.tv/media/1680/SNN:_Erich_Gonzales_and_Enchong_Dee_for_MARIA_LA_DEL_BARRIO_07.27.11/

nikki1786

LizQuen
this is the music video of REPUTASYON starred by my another fave actress Cristine Reyes. "Ngayon" (Now) sang by Angeline Quinto.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzXm-eRk50E

can't wait for the music video of Maria La Del Barrio, Angeline Quinto will be the one to sing the OST of the drama as well entitled "Patuloy Ang Pangarap" (lit. Continuing To Dream)

---
meanwhile, this is the behind the scenes of the MLDB cast heading to their grand presscon. i see all the media couldn't stop taking photos of them. it's been 6-8 months i think since the comeback of Erich and Enchong in primetime drama. so, it's really much awaited. XD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-KiWCyVXlo

i'll try my best to sub the drama... because recently that's what i've been doing with the news of them. LOL

nikki1786

LizQuen
news again: Erich and Mario movie?
http://www.sunstar.com.ph/manila/entertainment/2011/07/28/erich-thrilled-possible-project-thai-actor-169494

Mario Maurer and Erich Gonzales to produce a movie under star cinema.
http://www.jmthebest.com/mario-maurer-and-erich-gonzales-to-produce-a-movie-under-star-cinema/

nikki1786

LizQuen
the extended trailer wasn't recorded by the blog owner who attended the presscon, meanwhile this is the character introduction clip
http://www.kumagcow.com/2011/07/maria-la-del-barrio-watch-it-on-august.html
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPIOp27AcD0