Bellefire Artwork

nikki1786

LizQuen
3rd and 4th teasers... the clearer version will be uploaded this weekend.

Erich Gonzales as Maria Hernandez
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGwCDWir9Yg

Enchong Dee as Luis Fernando Dela Vega
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jP8CxkJjJM

nikki1786

LizQuen
^gonna buy WOMAN TODAY July-August issue: Erich Gonzales plus, a weekend special guesting of her at my sunday night fave show "ganda gabi vice"(good evening vice) can't wait to see laughing with vice ganda on the show.
0:09 part
erich: i beg of you...
audience: but i love someone else already.
vice ganda: you're such a thick face!

can't wait to see that part. LOL i think the laughable part there is that, you can't refuse a pretty lady asking you to love her. especially if you're not quite handsome... maybe that's the reason why vice slapped him a little bit and told him being a "thick face".

one of the audience attended the show of vice and she shared that vice let Erich do the beatboxing, drama with one of the audience, a joke with vice and a lot more. the theme of this episode said "tumawa 'til you drop"(laugh til you drop). also aside from Erich, vice ganda's guest stars are julie and kathyrn... vice ganda gathers erich, julia and kath as these three actresses whom vice admires in drama.

nikki1786

LizQuen
with the animes to watch in my list, definitely i am just starting to watch "Uta No Prince-Sama Maji Love 1000%".
here's my bet characters of the story it's REN and MISATO... both came from wealthy family, they always clash especially with music. but it's too early to predict what will happen between them, they're both interested with one girl. but i guess Ren has eyes for Misato as always.

Episode 3:Uta No Prince-sama Maji Love 1000% || RenxMisato

Episode 3:Uta No Prince-sama Maji Love 1000% || Misato

Episode 3:Uta No Prince-sama Maji Love 1000% || REN

nikki1786

LizQuen
i just uploaded a video interview of Erich and Enchong that was aired last night in SNN(Showbiz News Ngayon). they'll be promoting MLDB the whole month of July, because their drama will air on August 15, 2011. i can't wait to see Enchong being a meanie p'ek and player who just wanted to play Maria's feelings.

[ENG SUBS] SNN: Erich Gonzales and Enchong Dee comeback drama (07.22.11)
http://asianfuse.tv/media/1666/SNN:_Erich_Gonzales_and_Enchong_Dee_comeback_drama_07.22.11/

love how Enchong shares that "There's something new about her, she eats fish and vegetables nowadays. I am kinda affected because she doesn't bring any food that we usually eat together"

with the romance issue, Erich and Enchong will never be a REAL couple. that's sad to think, but they're best of friends. i know Erich loves to eat and she eats anything, she's not choosy. if there's someone who made her to be like that like eat less, i am thinking one person only. definitely, she does that to discipline herself because she's taking bikram yoga.

Rafael does bikram yoga and her bestfriend Melissa does bikram yoga too.

she's into extreme sports and so as Rafael. XD
---
some of the erich fc and i, made fun of pictures of rafael and erich by morphing it. we wonder what would be the baby look like. so i did combined these pictures and this was the come out.

if its baby girl
http://i51.tinypic.com/2ywiubl.jpg

if its a baby boy
http://i56.tinypic.com/mj49p1.jpg

nikki1786

LizQuen
erich's fanclub is on a roll for brigading. help me to tweet and email, so that Erich will be chosen for Mario Maurer's in a commercial. this was the tweet...
ROXY_LIQUIGAN Roxy L
RT @PublicityAsia: TOP PICKS for a Mario Maurer-starrer: Sarah Geronimo, Erich Gonzales, Anne Curtis - all ABS CBN stars #Kapamilya
7 minutes ago

so please retweet the @PublicityAsia it back and to let Erich partner with Marion in commercial... :p #erichgonzales or email web_feedback@abs-cbn.com to brigade the chosen abs-cbn star to partner with Mario.

edit post: IT'S NOT A COMMERCIAL but a MOVIE!!!! Mario will do a commercial for PENSHOPPE solo ad, while he's going to have a movie and abs-cbn stars such as sarah and erich are on top picks at the moment!!! let it be Erich!

cecilia

Staff member
ooh, rafael and erich's babies look to cute and pretty. Wonder what jake/erich and cherie will look like?

Thanks for the subbed interview na -- they're so cute ..

Looking forward to SAICHON/FAH's anime set.

Ah, nikki -- you know what would be awesome -- a roy mai theme of ATEAM when you have time too ^^

Plenty of thanks for the request na :wub:

nikki1786

LizQuen
ooh, rafael and erich's babies look to cute and pretty. Wonder what jake/erich and cherie will look like?

Thanks for the subbed interview na -- they're so cute ..

Looking forward to SAICHON/FAH's anime set.

Ah, nikki -- you know what would be awesome -- a roy mai theme of ATEAM when you have time too ^^

Plenty of thanks for the request na :wub:
lol ceci... i'll see what i can do with roy mai. XD so far im done with anime sketching on FAH!!! XD

if it would be jake and erich... i think it would be look the same on Rafael's part. lookin' eurasian. if its enchong-erich... it's more likely filipino look.

anyways, please vote Erich as to be paired with Mario in a movie. she's one of the top 3 picks... so far the Mario's management here in the philippines is happy about Erich and Sarah got tied in their likes.

nikki1786

LizQuen
Nikki, where's the link to vote?
the ways to vote is at fanpage of philippin ratings. check out my profile, i shared it there. also retweeting publicity asia to choose Erich to partner with Mario.

email brigading is to email the publicity asia as well. they're currently doing the survey. the top 3 picks so far are sarah, anne and erich. so please choose ERICH.

PUBLICITY ASIA's address:
ipr@prasiaworldwide.com

twitter address:
@PublicityAsia

abs-cbn address:
web_feedback@abs-cbn.com

nikki1786

LizQuen
made an MV... this is for a petition and brigading the publicity asia :p
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhKnKc8Znw4

please help to tweet it in publicity asia or email them at ipr@prasiaworldwide.com

nikki1786

LizQuen
Publicity Asia's tweet
PublicityAsia Joyce A. Ramirez™
LOVIN' all the beautiful ERICH GONZALES supporters out there vying to have her as MARIO MAURER's first leading lady #KAPAMILYA
36 minutes ago

CLOSE FIGHT between Erich Gonzales & Sarah Geronimo for a MARIO MAURER starrer! I am sure this is going to be a #BoxOfficeHIT #KAPAMILYA
21 minutes ago

For example hashtag: #ErichGonzalesForMARIOMAURER #SarahGeronimoForMARIOMAURER #AngelLocsinForMARIOMAURER #AnneCurtisForMARIOMAURER

TOP RECOMMENDATIONS have been Sarah Geronimo, Erich Gonzales, Anne Curtis, Angel Locsin - all amazing lead actresses! #KAPAMILYA @PENSHOPPE

lovin' it... but still close fight with Sarah G.