Bellefire Artwork

nikki1786

LizQuen
I don't know but i fee like they are like together, together.
i love the clip -- feeling giddy, seeing enchong like this to erich!!
FIRST, IT'S ATEAM, THEN IT'SYADECH,AND NOW CHERIES! i love them all!
i know right... the way they care for each others, it's just there. i was at the cherie thread last night, reading the fans' comments and their experience when they met up with the two. gordie said that you can't separate the two because when you see them in person, they're like drawn to each other. they like to teased each other and it's not the team up and the friendship that you see. their sweetness is LOL.

now, i am remembering past interview of Enchong "a lot of guys has been linking to her, but im the only one who get to kiss her" (and i was like YES, ENCHONG that's right... you get to kiss her ALL THE TIME. damn, i wonder if that's what BFF do. LOL because they said before Enchong and Erich are bff, but now i am doubting. LOL)

cecilia

Staff member
maybe they are friends with 'benefits' i know .. i shouldn't say that but you know ..
like the new movie of JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE and MILAS KUNIS "Friends with Benefits" :p

nikki1786

LizQuen
maybe they are friends with 'benefits' i know .. i shouldn't say that but you know ..
like the new movie of JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE and MILAS KUNIS "Friends with Benefits" :p
hahaha im having dirty thoughts. XD i don't mind at all if they have this 'special' or 'secret' about their relationship. LOL just so you know that Erich did spent some time with Enchong's family in US too. she finally met his grandma. LOLz

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
finally someone uploaded from ericholics who's also a cherie fan, a clip of Erich and Enchong singing together "Marry You". a fancam
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOY7mIs8dQM

after the song, this is what Enchong said after Erich thanking the people who came and watch the show.
Enchong: i'll give you one of the facts. when Erich gets nervous, her nose is sweating (he wipes the sweat from her nose and i can hear the fans who took the clip saying 'awwww'. but another beliefs Enchong shared that the person whose nose's sweats a lot is a jealous person.) isn't Davawenas are like that? who are from davao here?(asking the audience)

i couldn't hear what Erich said after Enchong said that, but she knew he was always a joker and loves to tease her a lot. but what Erich said more, she's just thanking the supporters. but the funny is the last part, after Erich thanking... some fans at the corner shouted that they want to see a kiss and Erich was like "Enchong, they're asking something... what??? ahhhh... lips to lips?" LOL i think Erich sounded as if she wanted to get kiss from Enchong too. XD lol but that's the way she sounded to me though, it's funny.

the fan who took this video i think is Aunt Rose and other CHERIE and SMOOCHEES members of Erich and Enchong's fanclub.

also i received some news already from Erich's fans that they did had a good hangout spending time with Erich only. the pictures were uploaded in twitter though, so later someone's gonna get that.

i'll be waiting for Aunt Maria's update, she'll be the one to update us once she watch the show in NY this 23.
OMG, Im so jealous right now. I was I could be Erich right now. She is so lucky. love Enchong dance,its so cute. haha I was screaming when he places his hand on her hip. :fangirl scream: haha

nikki1786

LizQuen
OMG, Im so jealous right now. I was I could be Erich right now. She is so lucky. love Enchong dance,its so cute. haha I was screaming when he places his hand on her hip. :fangirl scream: haha
lol im trying to find the fancam clip where Enchong and Gerald had to fulfill their task requested by their fans. Gerald said in the clip that if he kisses Kim, Enchong had to do the same with Erich. Enchong said he doesn't have problem about kissing his partner. XD lolz Gerald teased then if i would her armpit, you should do the same. Enchong was about to lift Erich's arms to kiss her armpit. LOL but Gerald was joking and in the end they both kiss their partners Erich and Kim on the cheeks. XD

nikki1786

LizQuen
aunt helen's shots, behind the scenes and in cheesecake factory.

Enchong-Erich in traditional Filipino-Muslim attire, while Kim-Gerald in traditional Filipino attire. in their scene for national anthem song for TFC advertisement.

cecilia

Staff member
They look like a real couple here with her looking out for him -- fixing his hair ..
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .. They are like so cute together! these pictures worth a thousand words of love !!!!

nikki1786

LizQuen
They look like a real couple here with her looking out for him -- fixing his hair ..
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .. They are like so cute together! these pictures worth a thousand words of love !!!!
i know right... my fave picture there is the 9th and 11th ones. because they look like joking around. but most of the pictures, i notice how Erich stares at Enchong. XD or is it just me. anyways, i read this article yesterday about the abs-cbn lovebirds spending their time together in holy week in their US tour. the article was meant for those celebrities whose currently in US right now.

http://www.showbiz-portal.com/2011/04/kapamilya-lovebirds-romancing-in-us-in.html

there are only 3 real couples there and they spent their quality time in most times, even planned to stay another week even if their tour will end soon. other couples that had been mentioned in the article are ex-lovebirds Kim and Gerald, saying that the fans are quite hoping for the two to reconcile. lastly, while other fans hope for reconciliation of Kim and Gerald, on the other side a lot of fans had been eying lately the sweetness of Erich and Enchong. they hope for the two to end up.

anyways, it's FHM and RP Sexiest 2011 voting. Erich ranks up to 5-6 in FHM, while Enchong still have lot of time to rank up in RP Sexiest. on Erich, i think her rank will slide down out of top 10. last year, it did happen just like that. we know the reason as well, of course when you're in top 10 list, you're required to do a photoshoot for the cover by featuring 100 sexiest. apparently, Erich doesn't take any offers from FHM and she doesn't want to do a photoshoot as well with FHM. but the FHM doesn't stop there i think.

last year, from top 4 in official poll sites slide down to top 14. this year, i am predicting the same thing that happened last year.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I agreed with you, its remind me if Yadech!

nikki1786

LizQuen
Thanks for the pic. I love this 2 more n more everyday. Enchong is soo cute along with bueatiful Erich.
yup yup srey... here's more from other cherie fans. here's an article of her yesterday at abs-cbn website.
http://www.abs-cbn.com/Celebrity/Article/9576/Erich-Gonzales-says-she-enjoys-herself-the-most-when-traveling.aspx

these are some added pictures of her and Enchong together in BTS at SF.

coming from Enchong's relatives in the US who also spent time with the two. they witnessed the sweetness and only wish if this two can be real couple in the future.

nikki1786

LizQuen
i did two INTRO videos for the promotion of the upcoming site and Miss J(the webmaster) did the greeting video because she went to attend and watch Star Magic Concert in San Jose.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rggseE2flmc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFzUijDWYAY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HcwLuk8ztM
Erich: Hello, Ericholics! How are you? Just want to say thank you, thank you, thank you so much for all the love and support. I'm here in the US right now for the Star Magic tour. I hope you're okay there and that's all I just want to say thank you. I hope I can meet all of you, we'll see each other and bond. No matter what, I'm just thankful because you're always there for me. To support me and protect me, I'll do the same. I'm very thankful and I love you so much.

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
Bueatiful 3rich. Thanks for translation of the clips. So my guess of what she's saying is rite lol. I tried to explain what she is saying to my hubby to see if I understand the Lang I'm close enough. I'm proud of myself lol.

nikki1786

LizQuen
Bueatiful 3rich. Thanks for translation of the clips. So my guess of what she's saying is rite lol. I tried to explain what she is saying to my hubby to see if I understand the Lang I'm close enough. I'm proud of myself lol.
i just uploaded this video of Erich when she was in New York, meeting up with her fans at the hotel lobby and eating the cherry cheesecake that her fan made just for her... XD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGWdKkGgGeg

nikki1786

LizQuen
Aww... Thanks nikki. I want some cheesecake now lol.
i am waiting for more updates about her. i am having a feeling that Rafael Rosell likes Erich. but its just a feeling. they got so many interactions in the last pictures that has been posted to her thread. and awhile ago, they had a dinner together with her friend and his friend... :p i am liking it now.

the guy in my fanmade mv of Kristine Series is Rafael Rosell as Marco in the series.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FTtdA4dMEo