Bellefire Artwork

nikki1786

LizQuen
I love that Retro Mover wallie
love the retro wallpaper!
Wow frekin awesome wall of yadech love the retro one so pretty. ur just awesome! love the update work btw. :D
my aim for retro move was to combined the right color when you say it retro, also this is the continuation of "pump up the volume", im doing the clean type of wallpapers at the moment with vectoring inspire. thanks for all the comments.

nikki1786

LizQuen
thanks for all the comments~! :) since GRPGR and im done saving photos, im gonna edit soon about them

-------

meanwhile, i have to boost up my love for Gerald, JAKE and Enchong... love the "bring me" game they did and because Rayver mentioned that the girls did the 'bring me game' awhile ago in the guys' dressing room, so it's payback time. XD lol at Gerald saying "bring me the biggest abs in the world, Jake!!!" and Enchong picking up the jogging pants even if Rayver said to bring him some used stockings from the girls. XD lol also Enchong's messing up on Iya's stuff on that moment. XD love Iya and Anne who participated the game. XD

old clip from ASAP show last year.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2QUn1YhwHI

nikki1786

LizQuen
Bellefire Scans: Chalk and Star Studio featuring ERICH GONZALES

ads in Chalk mag, featuring Erich (Careline and Jewels)
inside picture advertisement: Careline Cosmetics

CHALK's back cover: Jewels

nikki1786

LizQuen
the other scans i included (which is my favorite list always): Angel Locsin, Anne Curtis, Gerald Anderson and Enchong Dee.

Enchong Dee

Angel Locsin

Anne Curtis

Gerald Anderson

these are top sexiest of abs-cbn network stars who won the POLL in PUSH:

1st male sexiest: Piolo Pascual (i was undecided if i should scan it or not, he got 4 pages and the rest are 2 pages only. i bet my mom's jumping with joy because her fave is the in the first rank.)
2nd male sexiest: Diether Ocampo (though he has good figure, im not a big fan of him. so i didn't scanned his pages.)

1st female sexiest: Angel Locsin (i would definitely scan it because i am fan of her too.)
2nd female sexiest: Anne Curtis (definitely scan it... i am a big fan of her. love her too.)

1st teen male sexiest: Gerald Anderson (scanned.)
2nd teen male sexiest: Enchong Dee (scanned.)

1st teen female sexiest: Kim Chui (im not a fan of her, so i didn't scan her pages as well.)
2nd teen female sexiest: Erich Gonzales (definitely scanned... i am very obvious of being an Erich supporter.LOL)

--the only thing upsets me... when it comes to these competitions and ranking the stars, they always compare Erich-Enchong team to Kim-Gerald team. it's always obvious that Erich-Enchong comes second if they have to compete against Kim-Gerald. -____-"
2nd

nikki1786

LizQuen
part from YES mag issue April 2nd Quarter Issue, "Next Big Thing". featuring the ABS-CBN channel 2 and GMA channel 7's newbies...

ABS-CBN channel 2 Newbies

GMA channel 7 Newbies

---
i scanned this part to tag AJ Perez, Jessy Mendiola and Enrique Gil... they're my friends in FB. also i am fan of Julia Montes, she's so pretty at age of 16... so im gonna root her in her career just like Erich. :)

it's like most of the actresses i like in philippine entertainment comes 2nd in the list, that they are always being compared with the actresses whom they're close with. like Bea Alonzo and Anne Curtis, Bea plays the naive one and while Anne plays the wild& half-antagonist everytime time these two in a drama. but still, i love Anne more than Bea Alonzo. then comes Kim Chiu and Erich Gonzales, Kim plays the good girl and Erich plays the bad girl in their series once. but still i love Erich more than Kim. and now Kathryn Bernado and Julia Montes. Kathryn plays the naive and good girl in the series, while Julia plays the main villain. but still i love Julia more than Kathryn.

also i noticed that there lots of girls in ABS-CBN, while GMA got lots of guys. XD

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Erich is just beautiful. I love her long silky hair...mines used to be that long but I chopped it off lol....I kinda miss it now

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
awwww I wished Jake and Cristine has more :/
Hmmmm, I think I like the GMA-7 newbies (picture-wise)

LOVE the wallpapers. the colors in Erich's really suits her.