Bellefire Artwork

nikki1786

LizQuen
manipulated picture (I Do movie) Yaya and Nadech

Jake Cuenca in my Cyborg Palos version vector artwork

Jake Cuenca Vector artwork

nikki1786

LizQuen
after so many days of absences... i am ready to get back with my surfaholic mode. XD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXu6Nowgw4M

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I love Yadech manipulated! It's so cute! Jake vector is nice! Vector is hard, bravo bravo!

nikki1786

LizQuen
I love Yadech manipulated! It's so cute! Jake vector is nice! Vector is hard, bravo bravo!
actually there were lot of photos to choose from I Do movie pictorial, i prefer these pictures.

but i couldn't find any pictures of Yaya and Nadech, that would fit for the angle of manipulating the photo. XD

nikki1786

LizQuen
QUICK TUTORIAL: Cut and Paste :)

i think you got the idea already that you needed to balance the cut part on the picture where you pasted it. after balancing and erasing. it's optional if you want to smudge it a little bit. then the last thing will be 'color balancing' the cut part... to balance the hair color from the the other picture. XD

nikki1786

LizQuen
love your yadech!!! they are so cute :)

JAKE!!!!! he looks delicious, even as a cyborg.
thanks rr... :)
i hope they'll make a season 2 of Palos, i want Palos transform into a cyborg or maybe there's a conspiracy in the story plot and Palos found that someone traced his fighting technique and made into a cyborg, then its a battle between cyborg palos and the real palos. LOL

nikki1786

LizQuen
@ RR, lol XD i a for some reason couldn't help but smile, whenever i look at Erich and her ex-boyfriend Xian together in this picture.

i sometimes hate him, but sometimes i like him. i specifically hate his acting, but i love the way he sets his eyes only onto Erich in some interviews and behind-the-scenes.

i still don't know the real deal, because they told the media that they didn't pursue their relationship and there are some news articles that these two see each other a lot.

but i am really sure that Melissa (Erich's BFF and Jake's GF) describes Erich's ultimate suitor as a very generous one and super nice, that even herself she wants her BFF to end up with that guy. XD i dont know who he is, but definitely it's also Jake's closest friend.

so i am thinking either Coco Martin, Paul Jake Castillo and Xian Lim(who happens to be erich's rumored ex-bf)...

nikki1786

LizQuen
@ceci... i can't wait for Jake to see that cyborg vector, im sure it will reminisce his PALOS series... and hopefully it would give him the idea that they should return that series in a new season.

nikki1786

LizQuen
my siggy banners as for this moment, ironic and batchmate? LOL

my barbies: Yaya Urassaya and Erich Gonzales

----
source pic: