Bellefire Artwork

nikki1786

LizQuen
Aww... pretty wallie of the 2 gorgoeus gals ..
both of them shared a picture today. this is Erich's MMS message to her subscribers.

ERICH: Hey guys! Meme and i have back to back prod number for Full Circle. Maria La Del Barrio and Nasaan Ka Elisa. Let's support Meme's show too this is her biggest break so far and I'm sooooooo happy for her!! yey!!! finally!! she truly deserves this. I love you meme!!*

while this is the tweet picture of Melissa Ricks.
http://yfrog.com/h7y17wbj
mellyricks09: Elisa's wearing Maria's crown. Watch out for us, soon!

omg they're so CUTE! :cloud9:
:) thanks. the variety show's starting soon, i cant wait to see their segment.

nikki1786

LizQuen
i love your yadech's wallpaper! Erich & Enchong <3 Erich & Melissa <3

Enchong and Erich dance number today, i was like 0_0 when Erich's costume is super glittered.
http://wowhaneptv.com/2011/feature/erich-and-enchong-asap-rocks

gonna watch THE BUZZ later because of Melissa.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Love that Yadech wallpaper...saw the new look at the forum hehe

I love Erich's hair from that interview and that wallie of Melissa and Erich is lovely

nikki1786

LizQuen
just download the picture(s) in facebook if you're aiming for a bigger picture.

PINK GEISHA || Georgina, Angel, Erich and Yaya

Georgina Wilson || Lipstick

Angel Locsin || Glossy Lipstick

Erich Gonzales || Eye Shadow

Yaya Urassaya || Blush On

cecilia

Staff member
that's so beautiful -- nikki. i'm glad your internet is working fine now.
how's the progress of erich's site going?

nikki1786

LizQuen
that's so beautiful -- nikki. i'm glad your internet is working fine now.
how's the progress of erich's site going?
thanks ceci... XD my bff appreciate it but at the same time criticize it. i still feel happy though and i thought it was just normal for him to criticize since his vector artworks are better than mine. the only thing we had in common is 'tamadism' (tamad means lazy. there's no such thing in filipino vocabulary like 'tamadism'. it just happened that our dean fine arts scolded us and called us 'tamadism') XD

my BFF said in the comment in my "good thing there's tamadism". LOL but yeah, i am really lazy when it comes to vectoring art. i have this sickness that you want to do this kind of artwork, but later when you do it... you either get bored or out of inspiration. XD in the end i couldn't finish the artwork because of laziness.

-------------

im still collecting ideas and i slowly discuss it with the admins. but at the same time, im kinda changing the design. but i needed to finish it before Erich leaves for US tour, she'll not be around almost a month on April, so i gotta finish it and there are's also an admin from her fanclub who lives in US, she said that she plans to discuss this site to her once she arrives in US on April.

i am suggesting a vlog of her to update the fans not only in ktext but also in exclusive vlog in the site. the fanclub decided not to allow Erich to get an official twitter except with the official fanclub's twitter account. this is to prevent of bashing of the anti-fans.

cecilia

Staff member
not a bad idea -- but how will she log in there?
i'm looking forward to your design as well.
i has no inspiration to do any artwork lately too.
i did one for jinx yesterday and that was it ..
i want to make a change for ATEAMforum but still brainstorming and keep pushing it back lol
maybe i'll come to my sense later tonight to get my act together to finish it lol

Anyway, i like all your vector artworks. maybe in the eyes of an expert, it's not good but in my eyes, it's EXCELLENT b/c it's something i dont' have patient for lol -- next semester, i'm learning how to do illustration in adobe cs5 .. we'll see how i progress there lol

nikki1786

LizQuen
not a bad idea -- but how will she log in there?
i'm looking forward to your design as well.
i has no inspiration to do any artwork lately too.
i did one for jinx yesterday and that was it ..
i want to make a change for ATEAMforum but still brainstorming and keep pushing it back lol
maybe i'll come to my sense later tonight to get my act together to finish it lol

Anyway, i like all your vector artworks. maybe in the eyes of an expert, it's not good but in my eyes, it's EXCELLENT b/c it's something i dont' have patient for lol -- next semester, i'm learning how to do illustration in adobe cs5 .. we'll see how i progress there lol
lol... yeah i am actually gonna show the template design to you after she approves it. XD but i am planning to show it to you before i can finally show it to her. XD

with the vlog idea. she dont have to log on the website, but instead we will use blogtv or ustream for vlog videos. i'll just embed automatically the player at the site and if she's online for live vlog, people can will see it right away.

i can't wait to see your future vector artworks. i am actually planning to install AIcs4 or 5 as well, but it's for typography reasons. i want to learn to so much in typography because that's where i lose my patience. but anyways good luck to our goals.

how about try to check out some cloth texture or tradition thai textures in clothing? at least you can apply that in a modern type of way of your artwork on Ateam. :D but i think the reason why you're blocking for an Ateam, is because you got your YADECH fever. LOL

nikki1786

LizQuen
mychos.com had the behind the scenes of their photoshoot. good thing they released this video already, because Enchong's reminding the viewers that not to hesitate to come closer to him but he requires to bring some yogurt and tuna since that's his favorite. LOL on this video Enchong kept mentioning his fave food, he even ask Erich to treat him for they're having the photoshoot near at the restaurant. XD

i notice that Erich got lots of "Pak!" moments, i think she wants this to be trendy again. XD and when one of the staff of mychos was hugging Enchong, Erich agrees she's the Soraya the villain of the drama. XD but instead of Soraya they called her Zoraida a filipina comedian way back late 80's and early 90's.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbAfxeBzKrs

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
those are awesome...what is angel up to these days? I was watching Only You (korean version) and saw the trailer of hers...wondering how she's doing.

nikki1786

LizQuen
those are awesome...what is angel up to these days? I was watching Only You (korean version) and saw the trailer of hers...wondering how she's doing.
she's busy with her upcoming movie this summer "Huling Sayaw" (Last Dance) and finishing her filming of her vampire series "IMORTAL" with John Lloyd. it's going to end soon... XD

nikki1786

LizQuen
jake never fails make me laugh... morgan took a picture of Jake in 'Green Rose' set, it was during his scene. the suit and his pajamas... makes me LOL... XD