Bellefire Artwork

nikki1786

LizQuen
Nikki, I think you should color it.
with the color... im not good at digital coloring an anime sketch though i already know how to do it since there are tutorials everywhere... it's just that i admit that im really lazy. XD there are lot of things to do aside from coloring the anime sketch after you scanned it.

1. you needed to do the line art correctional on the anime sketch you did.
2. you have to have the brushes of the brushes that are needed for the anime that you scanned after you correct the line art.
3 COLORING will take long because you needed to blend it. but there are other options you can go either the hardway of blending or the easy way of blending which will take only an hour for a beginner.
4. never forget the background coloring... not unless you want to make it plain.

------

and for that... im just too lazy. that's why i prefer line art than digital coloring. unlike the anime i did in JAI RAO days, i didn't do anything to enhance it after scanning because. i applied watercolor in it.

when it comes to anime sketches... i love watercoloring my animes.

my namtan mai anime, digital coloring by my bestfriend JACEY.

the jai rao watercolor version was in my old photobucket. so i can't retrieve it back because i deleted that account already :p

cecilia

Staff member
i've been pestering her to color it as well .. it'll add more liveliness to it but if it's too much, i understand -- i'm lazy as well lol

nikki1786

LizQuen
i've been pestering her to color it as well .. it'll add more liveliness to it but if it's too much, i understand -- i'm lazy as well lol
it will take time for me to color it... i have to have some unlimited motivation to be able to colorize the animes i did :p

nikki1786

LizQuen
15mins... >.< i had to make it fast and now the ericholics wants me to do an FB banner XD

------
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_y_dA_Lzeg

i was watching this yesterday, smiling... because in my hard drive i got lots of Sam Milby's movie. XD lol and i only got 1 movie of jake... harharhar... XD

my favorite movie of Sam is "And I Love You So" because that's the only movie where i loved his acting.
the funniest movie that i love "My Big Love" and "Tanging Pamilya".
my favorite drama "maging sino ka man"
my favorite commercial is "Bench: Low-Rise Jeans"
my favorite song of Sam "Mahal Pa Rin"(I Still Love You)
and my current favorite song of Sam "Kahit Habang Buhay" (Even My Entire Life, an "I Do" movie's theme song)

it's meant to be that i love him.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ahhh oh nikki.. you're a busy body atm.. lol.. ahaha..

oi.. i dont think i wanna learn digital coloring though i find it interesting when i see beautiful manga artworks ahaha..

and *cover eyes* i forgot you liked bishounen ahaha.. *hi5* even though it's been ages since i last read them.. *coughcough* lol..

and btw.. i love your siggy nikki hehe..

nikki1786

LizQuen
ahhh oh nikki.. you're a busy body atm.. lol.. ahaha..

oi.. i dont think i wanna learn digital coloring though i find it interesting when i see beautiful manga artworks ahaha..

and *cover eyes* i forgot you liked bishounen ahaha.. *hi5* even though it's been ages since i last read them.. *coughcough* lol..

and btw.. i love your siggy nikki hehe..
im still collecting hahaha... gonna ask for Georgina Wilson soon :p

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
that looks nice nikki XD.. and oh yes.. keep collecting XD

aigoo.. im curious how you ladies do that reflected effect ahaha.. i wanna learn too lol..

btw nikki.. what's up with angel atm? is she doing anything?

nikki1786

LizQuen
that looks nice nikki XD.. and oh yes.. keep collecting XD

aigoo.. im curious how you ladies do that reflected effect ahaha.. i wanna learn too lol..

btw nikki.. what's up with angel atm? is she doing anything?
copy it as another layer... the right click vertical or face it as the opposite side... then eraser and adjust the opacity.

angel's fantasy, action, drama "IMORTAL (Vampire Series) is still ongoing with their shoot but it will end this March for their first season. after her drama she'll have an upcoming movie "Huling Sayaw" (Last Dance) with Aga Mulach and Jake Cuenca.

currently catching up with Imortal series though. it's sad that Matteo and Lia had to fight despite that they used to be lovers. it's just forbidden because Lia's a wolf and Matteo's a vampire. they're destined to fight.

Lia killed Matteo's father. and now, Matteo's on his way for his revenge.

cecilia

Staff member
the last pic -- erich looks like yaya for me .. they both are so beautiful and narak.
love the new addition to her official page na. good job ja.

nikki1786

LizQuen
the last pic -- erich looks like yaya for me .. they both are so beautiful and narak.
there's been hacking all over the world in FB recently, so Erich's original fan page account has been hack. the admin did another fanpage again.

though Erich got the real facebook, she doesn't have own twitter account because she got Ktext. and she prefer Ktext since she's been updating herself since 2005 until now.

the email brigade banner is also important. because abs-cbn network staff has always been lurking in celebrity threads in PEX. in every celebrity thread, the fanclubs are putting some email brigade to remind the fans to email the list of the executive staff of network in every channel.

it is to remind the fanclub to email the network about giving more projects in this specific celebrity. Polls doesn't count not unless the own network posted an official poll in their sites.

------
lately, the network has been receiving some requests about Erich and Enchong's team up in Maria La Del Barrio. that's because of the email brigade of the fans. reminding the executive staffs and producer to make this and that, to cast this and that... guesting and etc.

the more the staffs receives emails the more they grant the fans' wishes. because that's how they know how many fans of these specific celebrities.

------

after the email brigading of CHERIE fanclub. the network and producer Maria La Del Barrio staff and crew shared to the fans about the spoilers.

first spoiler: Maria La Del Barrio will air this March as what they say.
second spoiler: Rory B. Quintos director of highly rated dramas "Pangako Sayo", "Maging Sino Ka Man", "Only You" and "Kristine Series"... will be the one to direct the remake series of "Maria La Del Barrio". (this was announced by Enchong during his tour in Dubai.)
third spoiler: They are done with the teaser, they're going to release soon. (tweeted by director/abs-cbn staff Mico Del Rosario)

------
that picture of Erich in the last pic...
that's my very own first magazine that i bought of Erich with her autograph signing at the front cover and special message of her for me in the inside message.

p.s.
the mag of jake... gonna send it to you
once i get my money this week. LOLz... because aside from sending you the mag.
gonna send some YADECH love on Wan.

after my vacation in manila i was grounded for a month
i didn't told you because there's something i did and my family
didn't like what i did during my stay in manila. anyways, it's about being bad (the other side of me) that's what happened. XD

nikki1786

LizQuen
Stella Magazine, June 2009 Issue: Back To School/Hana Yori Dango Inspire. with Erich Gonzales and Akihiro Sato

Erika's special message before sending me the mag through airmail.

http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/4669/stellamag0002.jpg

http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/3193/stellamag0004.jpg

http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/5793/stellamag0005.jpg

http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/9594/stellamag0006.jpg

http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/6766/stellamag0007.jpg

http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/4183/stellamag0008.jpg

http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/7431/stellamag0009.jpg

http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/5972/stellamag0010.jpg

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
haha i think the same. they both are pretty. I should watch filipino drama since they have some pretty girls and hot guys. hahaha

nikki1786

LizQuen
haha i think the same. they both are pretty. I should watch filipino drama since they have some pretty girls and hot guys. hahaha
im all alone at the other thread (erich's thread). everyone's sleeping... waiting for others(international fans to post) they are more likely posting around 3AM here... *sighs*
http://www.pinoyexchange.com/forums/showthread.php?t=499507&page=17

cecilia

Staff member
^prisna, not just the hot and good looking couple -- THE HOT RATED scene too lol ..

Nikki -- something naughty during the trip? hmm ... don't feel my head with weird thoughts lol
i suppose if you get grounded for that -- i guess it must be something majorly bad lol

anyway, send me the magazine whenever you have teh change na .. no hurry ja.
I'm ALREADY happy enough at the thought of you doing this for me ..
thank you ja.

nikki1786

LizQuen
^prisna, not just the hot and good looking couple -- THE HOT RATED scene too lol ..

Nikki -- something naughty during the trip? hmm ... don't feel my head with weird thoughts lol
i suppose if you get grounded for that -- i guess it must be something majorly bad lol

anyway, send me the magazine whenever you have teh change na .. no hurry ja.
I'm ALREADY happy enough at the thought of you doing this for me ..
thank you ja.
in primetime line up dramas (air at night). there's a drama for kids, a horror/action/fantasy drama, a highly rated drama(original story. either produce by star cinema or abs-cbn), a remake drama, the hot rated dramas are always air at last time slot (that is if the asian drama which is a korean series dubbed in tagalog is not avail.)

the afternoon dramas... there are also HOT RATED scenes, because PHR production that always airs at afternoon is the only one that has hot rated scenes its really required and it's based in a novel.

what happened manila was over spending money. :p
that it took me a month or 2 to be forgiven about what happened. XD

actually, i didn't bought that much. the fare and meeting up with ijakes are just too expensive XD