Bellefire Artwork

Saifah

bite me x___
Nikki!! I love the wallie of Yadech. It's currently
my desktop wallie right now. i hope you dont mind.
MAKE MORE SOON PLEASE I BEG YOU LOL

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
^Thip, you took the words right out of my mouth. When I saw Barry, I was like WHOA!
Looks amazing Nikki!!!!

nikki1786

LizQuen
Wow! I love that wallpaper of SUPERMAN NADECH!
Creative Idea!! You are a SUPER PRO! :D Whoa :)
im not a pro... when it comes to vectoring... i prefer the easy way than the hard way... but the easy doesn't have much effect unlike the hard way... XD though i edited this vector for like 6hrs because its been along time since i haven't done some vectoring.

Whoa! That's awesome!
not so awesome as my friend said... LOL but he said that i was kinda upgrading my skills when it comes to blending the colors on the face. but like i said... im too lazy to do the whole part... especially the clothes. XD

^Thip, you took the words right out of my mouth. When I saw Barry, I was like WHOA!
Looks amazing Nikki!!!!
RR, he's the first guy i vector with much more layers than what i did last time to Ken. it wasn't that successful. LOL
but it's Nadech whom i did a first vector for line up p'eks...

i think you've seen the vectors i did with the actresses such as affie, anne, ploy and sririta...

i think imma about to do the same with Yaya as well... part of my collection of the actresses ^^ hehehehehe

nikki1786

LizQuen
reposting this superman vector, it will take too long if i will explain the tutorial...

so just... my other way of version in vectoring...
DL >>this link<< to see the raw file i did in this vector.

vector: superman NADECH

check out my deviant to see all the vector artworks i did: http://bellefire.deviantart.com/art/Superm...imiya-194058713

im not a pro in vector. this kind of art media makes me lazy to do it, so in other way around i prefer the easiest way of vectoring.

cecilia

Staff member
You have CW in the Philippines too?
You know it stands for CENTRAL WISCONSIN -- where i live lol

i've been making room to fit in NADECH -- but YAYA must tag along to the theater.
Can you imagine CLARK AND LANA -- CLANA act by YADECH -- now, that's some perfect love story. [minus the later half of smallville - still mad about Lana's situation]

nikki1786

LizQuen
You have CW in the Philippines too?
You know it stands for CENTRAL WISCONSIN -- where i live lol

i've been making room to fit in NADECH -- but YAYA must tag along to the theater.
Can you imagine CLARK AND LANA -- CLANA act by YADECH -- now, that's some perfect love story. [minus the later half of smallville - still mad about Lana's situation]
CW is part of cable channels here. so you have to subscribe with the cable network to be able to watch the CW series. im not actually a big fan of smallville, i watch 90210 and GG only in CW.

but my new cup of tea is STARZ channel, because i got hooked up to Spartacus series. XD im a current fan of the bitch in this series though... can't wait to see her in season 3.

but yeah, like i said i will watch SV if Nadech and Yaya will play the main cast. hahaha if they will play the SV, i suggest it's a remake and i hope they would change the story of Lana's episodes. >.<"