Bellefire Artwork

nikki1786

LizQuen
for Jake's thread 19... lol

fanlist banner

the admins couldn't think any title for Jake's upcoming new thread, so they decided to title it "Jake of All Trade" because he's not just an actor but also a host and model endorser.

nikki1786

LizQuen
those are beautiful. love them
Mark & Taew <3
Jake---DROOL! I like the "Jake of All Trades"
Gerald looks sexy!
actually in my opinion i dont wanna use the OH mag of Jake but rather i wanna used these pictures from his fashion show... LOL

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
yummy JAKE!!! *drools* look at those abs :wub: :wub:
I just saw the new KS teaser and it just made me so hyped up! Zanjoe and Rafael *drools more* lol

nikki1786

LizQuen
yummy JAKE!!! *drools* look at those abs :wub: :wub:
I just saw the new KS teaser and it just made me so hyped up! Zanjoe and Rafael *drools more* lol
lol the network staff in FB was already calling Rafael as 'Dukot King" because of his character Brandon of Midnight Phantom and now Kristine Series. the fact that it'll be more intense once Marco de Silva kidnaps Emerald here... lol

Jewel more looks like she's in love... LOL but for my credits, im going to give it to Jewel and Marco for droolness mode again.

it'll be in August 16, RUBI will end August 13. Jake had been starting his shoot as Edward of "Green Rose" remake version. he'll play the villain and the staff of abs-cbn are starting to show some memorable moment of the original korean hit drama "Green Rose".

nikki1786

LizQuen
dukot king lol aug 16 is not too far away! yay!
the more i think about it... the more i just cant wait. today, i just hated the fanpage of ASAP XV (Official Fanpage). i just realize that its not the real fanpage of ASAP and i just UNLIKE and LIKE the OFFICIAL...

nikki1786

LizQuen
the official poster promotion for MEET&GREET of Jake this 2010. im gonna come as i am part of the preparations... XD

nikki1786

LizQuen
LUCKY~ I want to meet him one day...I think I would faint. Have fun.
Cristine looks beautiful.
you can... if he got US tour this year or next year... XD but its still depends of State if where he'll go though.
his last US tour was he did have dinner with some of his fans, led by Ana because she and Jake are already familiar with each other.

Cristine's photo in that banner is for her 'Villa Kristine' drama series, so im like slowly changing the look of the forum but with the help of the other admins because its not invisionfree... XD

the one whose currently in US tour is Kim Chui, Gerald Anderson and Erich Gonzales going to Orlando, Florida. Erich has to go with them because her movie is currently showing in selected cinemas at US. xD

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
omg.. YAY NIKKI!!! YOU'RE FINALLY GONNA MEET JAKE OFFICIALLY... YOU DEF CAN NOT MISS.. AND I MEAN YOU DEF.. DEF DEF.. CAN NOT MISS SEEING JAKE THIS TIME.. AHAHAHA... OMG... IM GETTING EXCITED FOR YOU..

REMEMBER TO TAKE LOTS N LOTS OF PICS!!!!! AHAHAHAHA...

nikki1786

LizQuen
omg.. YAY NIKKI!!! YOU'RE FINALLY GONNA MEET JAKE OFFICIALLY... YOU DEF CAN NOT MISS.. AND I MEAN YOU DEF.. DEF DEF.. CAN NOT MISS SEEING JAKE THIS TIME.. AHAHAHA... OMG... IM GETTING EXCITED FOR YOU..

REMEMBER TO TAKE LOTS N LOTS OF PICS!!!!! AHAHAHAHA...
yeah but by the time im gonna be there... his girlfriend will be around to celebrate the birthday celebration. LOL
i will take a lot of pictures... XD i cant miss it of course LOL and look what i found today hahaha

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
damn that pic...*drools* i'm gonna faint ><
ur so lucky...hmm i'm jealous lol TT_TT
u can not truly can not miss this...
take lots n lotz of pics 4 us :D