Bellefire Artwork

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. i forgot they had another drama too lol.. haha wow.. i've been out of lakorn for too long.. hehe...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
very neat nikki ^_^..

i want ken to have more shoots.. ehehe..

nikki1786

LizQuen
dangg.looks so real and pretty.
ahaha.looks like a lakorn.so cutte.
i remembered that there's picture of Aerin and the rest of the cast of Son and Vill's lakorn... then there's also Pueng, i decided to take that picture than cropping each picture of aerin, new, kanya.

Love the ff wallpapers! & I can't ever get enough of your ann&ken wallies!!
=D i just cant wait, that's all... im planning to make more but i am looking for some inspiration. the green wallpaper, i think it took me 15 minutes to make it... XD and i might come back with vector stuff in my wallpapers. but im still not sure, i just go with the flow.

nikki1786

LizQuen
just wanna share my OBSESSION...

request granted... and im currently waiting for a video message that Jake greeted me... :p

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
oo those are lovely ka wallies..

N OMFG!!!! WAAAHHHHHH!! NIKKI!!! WAAAHHH!!!! JAKE!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! HOT!!!!!!!!! AHHHH!!!! YOU'RE SO LUCKY!!! WHOOT WHOOT!! HE'S SUCH A CUTIE PIE.. AHHHHH .. LOL..

nikki1786

LizQuen
oo those are lovely ka wallies..

N OMFG!!!! WAAAHHHHHH!! NIKKI!!! WAAAHHH!!!! JAKE!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! HOT!!!!!!!!! AHHHH!!!! YOU'RE SO LUCKY!!! WHOOT WHOOT!! HE'S SUCH A CUTIE PIE.. AHHHHH .. LOL..
LOL i cant wait for the video message... XD it all hype when Marie posted the pictures and what she got for me...LOL hopefulyl she'll go this Sunday at Jake's show where he's an entertainer and host, ASAP... XD

im also currently waiting for cristine's message :p