Bellefire Artwork

nikki1786

LizQuen
i love the one of jake and christina -- so hot together ^^

OF COURSE! your gif banner too LOl
hahaha ceci... XD i've been screaming lately because of their love team, but yesterday i got pissed off with the scene where Mio kissing intimately the character of Arlyn who's the girlfriend of Mio and the one who didn't show up at the wedding.

today's episode will hype me because Nadine agreed to Mio's mother's plan to put some sleeping pills in Mio's drink at the hangout party of their group of friends, the preview yesterday was hilarious, since Mio fainted and got too much drink... Nadine makes her move and the scene was where she was taking off his pants... LOL

anyways, regarding with my banner, Jake's fans noticed that i've been doing GIFs with Jake and Cristine's kissing scenes. i just told them that i needed to count... hahaha XD and that kiss on the cheek is not counted, i only count that involves with lip2lip scenes... XD

and as of now... i doing multi-tasking... editing a video for my friend and at the same time im doing part of the subbing... XD

cecilia

Staff member
hahahah. i can't blame you for saying that either .. he does look hot and sexy with them smacks kisses.

and wow. already up to that part .. now i can't wait til you girls get it all sub so i can do catch up.
i have not have time to watch it yet :( -- will do after i get everything taken are this week ^^

nikki1786

LizQuen
hahahah. i can't blame you for saying that either .. he does look hot and sexy with them smacks kisses.

and wow. already up to that part .. now i can't wait til you girls get it all sub so i can do catch up.
i have not have time to watch it yet :( -- will do after i get everything taken are this week ^^
hahaha the translators were quite busy these days either. im currently waiting for episode 4. the subbing of this drama doesnt take so much because each episode runs for 20mins only (excluded the commercials). that is why, in one day i can be able to upload the whole episode. my only problem is that the translators were fine but as for this moment they were quite busy.

nikki1786

LizQuen
happy birthday nikki!!!! ^_^

I still haven't caught up on MCH! :( but I've already had the book... I'll start reading it soon lol

don, please read it and give me some spoilers... answer these questions below regarding from the book:

>what was Arlyn's plot? is she a gold digger or something?
>did Mio and Nadine got marrie, the rifts between them was just starting? or the ending was their wedding day???

P>S
im so liking the mother of Mio, in the series Irma Adlawan was so funny to portray the role. i actually like her since she played in PAREKOY and as Celine's mother in MSKM drama.

my friends keep laughing at the part where she was dancing with joy because she's going to hooked the two together (mio and nadine)

here's a link for you to watch it, herbiephils is an uploader who uploads so fast.

http://www.youtube.com/user/herbiephils

and here's the site if you want to watch it live, i dunno if the PHR time there airs just like in Mega Manila. because here in Davao, the PHR series airs so early. the Mega Manila time of PHR is 5:20PM... here in this free live stream, you can watch it here if you cant watch it on tv.

http://www.unlitv.net/2009/08/abs-cbn-live-streaming-1.html

choose any stream links at the right corner, usually the mega manila is always in stream 1.