Bellefire Artwork

nikki1786

LizQuen
I LOVE IT NIKKI!!!! ^_^
btw, do you have an mp3 link for Bom's song? the one that you posted on FB :)
i have... i also have BB's latest song "let me hear your voice" OST of Ohitorisama series.

park bom- You and I
http://www.4shared.com/account/file/144253968/73560b14/01You_And_I.html

Bigbang- Let Me Hear Your Voice (Koe Wo Kikasete)
http://www.mediafire.com/?mymdzzdiynj

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Wow, nikki, you're so good!! They're all very cute!!

nikki1786

LizQuen
i am inspired now. these two will back to its new drama entitled "Cheating Hearts", with the title i can feel the drama already but in a funny way. i guess the PHR production isn't planning to tv-adapt the whole set of book series "Sweetheart Series", but rather they selected one of the interesting stories.

written by none other than Martha Cecilia in the original title of Sweetheart Series, Book 8: "My Cheating Heart". MC's famous book series "Kristine Series" will push through until next year because of their preparation, for the time being the production chose some books of MC to tv-adapt. Cristine's partner in this series is none other than Jake Cuenca, who confirmed that they'll team up again after their successful Bud Brothers Series: Stupid Cupids and got nominated.

Jake shared to the press that the two meet up in a restaurant, together with the head of the production to see the script and the two accepted the project to work again. he also shared that if the Bud Brothers Series got the comedy side, this next series that he and Cristine will work is a drama-love story.

on the other side, Cristine's tweeter confirmed there about her team up with Jake in "Cheating Hearts" and her leading partner in much awaited "Kristine Series" is Zanjoe Marudo.

nikki1786

LizQuen
OMFG!!!!!! Cristine and Jake again!!!! I'm suuuuppppeeeerrr excited!!!!! you made my day nikki!! hehehehe
talaga.... XD me too... the news made my day, i was actually expecting Kristine Series because i am dying to hear Jake speaking Spanish language since he knows how to and he's born in Spain, but i guess this "Cheating Hearts" will work out. as usual, its a typical love-hate relationship.

*mischievous smile* i forgot to share that Jake said something about their sensual scene. hahaha he said that if there are among his leading ladies he did with love scene, he chose Cristine because the fact that the two of them can handle equally the scene without hesitation. XD

now, i am curious if who will be the director of this series.

here's the synopsis of the story:
Si Miles ang first crush ni Nadia. Si Miles din ang first love niya at natitiyak niyang si Miles pa rin ang huli niyang mamahalin. They were childhood sweethearts hanggang sa dumating sa buhay nila si Arlyn. Nahati ang atensyon ni Miles. Kalimitan ay ipinagtatanggol nito ang iyaking si Arlyn sa haragang si Nadia.

Then came the announcement that shocked Nadia. Mag-on na sina Miles and Arlyn. Pinili niya ang lumayo upang makalimot. Subalit aakalain ba niyang mabibigyan siya ng pagkakataong mapasakanya si Miles nang hindi matuloy ang kasal nito kay Arlyn? Paano? Pipikutin niya si Miles kasabwat ang ina ng binata! But would Miles forgive her?

trans.

Nadia's first crush was Miles. Her first love and she wanted to make sure that he would be the last person she'll ever love. They were childhood sweethearts until Aryln got into the picture. Miles' attention divided into two, mostly he protects the cry-baby Arlyn to a lazy Nadia. (haragan a spanish word, in Filipino... Chavacano dialects used this word as part of their broken spanish language. MC's novel mostly has spanish language...)

Then came the announcement that shocked Nadia. Miles and Arlyn are now an official couple. She chose to leave just to forget everything she felt. However, she was given a chance to make Miles as her own when he and Arlyn's wedding didn't pushed through? How? Force him to marry her and whom Miles' mother was part of this plan! But would Miles forgive her?

nikki1786

LizQuen
currently playing nostale...

after seeing cutie chibis of nostale i am now inspired to make my own new chibi again... *mischievous smile*

nikki1786

LizQuen
im hype because they finally include the BTS segment of Cheating Hearts series that i am truly anticipating. lmao first taping was love scene already... wowowee... (my sig banner so that i'll be inspired for awhile.)

here's a picture that Cristine shared during their first taping of Cheating Hearts.

cant wait this December... this series will air soon. mmm... i still dont know if there will be subs... but i guess i have to update my blog and screencaps this series then.

giving you a brief summary. Nadia and Miles are childhood sweethearts... but since Nadia knows the fact that Miles love somebody else and yet his mother doesnt like that girl. his mother planned something and she wants Nadia to help her. in that way... she'll let him force to marry her instead because they had a one night stand... XD