Bellefire Artwork

nikki1786

LizQuen
I still wish that she would reconsider. She should see that her and Jake are so hot together.
im still hoping either... her interview will be next week, to confirm it if she'll transfer or not.
the reasons why the other fans react because they are mostly ch2 viewers, then she said that this will test the loyalty of her fans. that wherever networks she'll work with, if the fans truly indeed support her... then she'll appreciate it and not because of the network loyalty.

the point was the viewers dont want her to transfer because ch2 was the who gave her the big break, then all of a sudden she'll just decide to go back to other network?
also most of her fans who says that they're going to miss her if she's really gonna transfer. the fact that these fans are filipinos who lives outside the country.
they were called TFC subscribers, because of the cable network... here in PH, the ch2 ABS-CBN's one of the biggest network station. also they have lot of connections that's why
they put up "The Filipino Channel" (TFC) in other countries, so that other filipinos can watch their shows. only ABS-CBN has the access to do that and they captured the filipino viewers from other countries. recently, GMA already had the access of putting up a filipino shows in other countries.

but they couldn't sell that much because of the viewers from other countries still considers TFC channel aka ABS-CBN.

so for AA's case, eversince she transferred to ABS-CBN during last year... she gained more fans not only in PH but also outside the country. her acting skills got notice because ABS-CBN gave her the big break.

actually, the biggest bashing of the viewers here in PH is loyalty network aka WAR NETWORK. since ch2 ABS-CBN's rival channel is ch7 GMA, it also shows the TV RATINGS matters most here.

OVERALL RATINGS Nationwide:
1st- ABS-CBN ch2
2nd- GMA7 ch7
3rd- TV5 ch5

-------

ABS-CBN helped out the TV5 to revive the network with new shows, that's why most of the stars in TV5 were from ABS-CBN.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
love your new wallies! ^_^
so excited for Ed and Hiromi's story!

nikki, I'm watching your new MV right now... lol where did you downloaded the song? :lol:
DAMN!! I can't log-in to my pc! need to buy an original Windows OS asap... lol I was almost through translating chapter but I can't log-in... -_- I'll just translate it again tomorrow... lol so tired... I just came back from Manila...but I will watch today's episode first before I go to sleep lol

btw, I was reading Martha Cecilia's Jewel, Black Diamond last night... I'm imagining Cristine Reyes as Jewel and Jake as Bernard...total hotness... :drool: I hope she doesn't go back to GMA so we can still her in the Kristine series... -_-

--edit--
just finished watching today's episode!!
Betchay and Coco are back! it would've been better though if Georgie was there too... -_-
and it seems like Wayne is having issues about having kids... lol
instead of Dick, it will be Ed who will go with Pete's plan... hahaha
too bad we won't get to see Dick and his nonstop craving for food... lmao

nikki1786

LizQuen
love your new wallies! ^_^
so excited for Ed and Hiromi's story!

nikki, I'm watching your new MV right now... lol where did you downloaded the song? :lol:
DAMN!! I can't log-in to my pc! need to buy an original Windows OS asap... lol I was almost through translating chapter but I can't log-in... -_- I'll just translate it again tomorrow... lol so tired... I just came back from Manila...but I will watch today's episode first before I go to sleep lol

btw, I was reading Martha Cecilia's Jewel, Black Diamond last night... I'm imagining Cristine Reyes as Jewel and Jake as Bernard...total hotness... :drool: I hope she doesn't go back to GMA so we can still her in the Kristine series... -_-

--edit--
just finished watching today's episode!!
Betchay and Coco are back! it would've been better though if Georgie was there too... -_-
and it seems like Wayne is having issues about having kids... lol
instead of Dick, it will be Ed who will go with Pete's plan... hahaha
too bad we won't get to see Dick and his nonstop craving for food... lmao
actually, im just done reading the book of Dick. i think if they included Dick's story, it has to be grand... because in book, Ginger's wedding is one of the best. though they dont have the WILLING SCENE.
i kinda always visit AA's thread, i think a lot of people bashing now in her thread because of her transfer. she had an interview with PEP, she already discuss partially the off of GMA. actually, 2 projects were offered to her and both remake version. in those 2 projects, she'll play as an antagonist...

Rosalinda or Stairway To Heaven

she chose the 'Rosalinda' than Stairway To Heaven because she didn't like her co-actress. she didnt elaborate any further, but she also have issues regarding why would she want to transfer. even though she sounded as if she's going back to 7 now, the details will be next week. because her manager is still under negotiation for both networks. but i think, based to her interview in PEP... i think its already confirm that she'll go back to 7. one of the cast in Rosalinda is Geoff Eigenmann, he'll play as the lead actor in the remake series.
--------

btw, if you visited the thread of Rafiel and JohNise, its confirmed that they'll be out in some of the book series. such as REI's story (book 6).
also if you want to go to the set to see Rafiel couple, just text one of the Rafiel fans at the thread, this sunday they are going to the set to see them again. just like last time, they overtime and stayed for 9 hours there. they watch the shoot :)

tomorrow's the PPG segment of the wives, i so cant wait. did you notice that they Denise look so blooming since she's happily married to Carlo? also with Mariel, LMAO to her hair... i did both the Vitress... haha

watch the greetings of Rafael and Mariel, they found out that all of us in Rafiel thread call ourselves as "ka-BEBS~!" so they greeted by calling us BEBS. lmao.

go here this thread where i posted my DOWNLOAD songs of Bud Brothers OST: http://www.sarnworld.com/discuzz/index.php?showtopic=34276

nikki1786

LizQuen
Bud Brothers episode today.

punishment of the Bud Brothers Hubbies and the singles... XD
since they were caught in the bar not rehearsing but found them enjoying with other ladies.

so Coco, Tammy and Betchay gave them a punishment by kneeling at the rock salt.

nikki1786

LizQuen
aaaawwww... I wish Vince and Georgie were there too... -_-
ah now i know the reason why AA was absent last saturday in gag show "Banana Split", supposedly she was chosen to play the role of Katrina Halili- Hayden Kho scandal spoof segment. but she chose not to because Katrina and her are good friends, plus the scandal hasn't solved yet. so she rather play as Jan Di of the BOA (Boys Over Acting (BOF spoof) and also the reason why she's absent was because her manager is still under negotiation. so she cant have the shows for the meantime such as not appearing in PHR, if the decision is final that she's going back to GMA7... then that's the time she wont have any shows in ABS-CBN as she signs the contract. but we gotta wait until next week for the news.

Jake appeared in PHR awhile ago but he's not in the segment where the BB guys knelt for their punishment. also the sequence change, because supposedly... Georgie was the one who reacted so much because she was pregnant, but in this segment Coco's on the role of reacting over his hubby caught him in the bar.

also did you see the changes of John Prats... hahaha he cut his hair and grow his mustache all over since he and Denise needed to act as a married couple. LOL with Mariel... lol... next week Monday... Mariel will seduce Rafael... because she really want them to have a baby... jealous over Georgie because she's pregnant.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Nikki, I love the posters...hey I just got your message, did you still need me to look up pictures of Nott, Smart, Cherry, Aon, and Noon for you?

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
ah now i know the reason why AA was absent last saturday in gag show "Banana Split", supposedly she was chosen to play the role of Katrina Halili- Hayden Kho scandal spoof segment. but she chose not to because Katrina and her are good friends, plus the scandal hasn't solved yet. so she rather play as Jan Di of the BOA (Boys Over Acting (BOF spoof) and also the reason why she's absent was because her manager is still under negotiation. so she cant have the shows for the meantime such as not appearing in PHR, if the decision is final that she's going back to GMA7... then that's the time she wont have any shows in ABS-CBN as she signs the contract. but we gotta wait until next week for the news.

Jake appeared in PHR awhile ago but he's not in the segment where the BB guys knelt for their punishment. also the sequence change, because supposedly... Georgie was the one who reacted so much because she was pregnant, but in this segment Coco's on the role of reacting over his hubby caught him in the bar.

also did you see the changes of John Prats... hahaha he cut his hair and grow his mustache all over since he and Denise needed to act as a married couple. LOL with Mariel... lol... next week Monday... Mariel will seduce Rafael... because she really want them to have a baby... jealous over Georgie because she's pregnant.
I saw her TV Patrol interview in youtube last night... I'm still hoping she won't transfer... -_-
her career flourished when she is with ch2 and she gained more fans, even though ch7 is her home network... so we won't be seeing her tonight in Banana Split?

LOL
can't wait for Monday's episode! especially Wayne and Betchay's part... lmao

nikki1786

LizQuen
I saw her TV Patrol interview in youtube last night... I'm still hoping she won't transfer... -_-
her career flourished when she is with ch2 and she gained more fans, even though ch7 is her home network... so we won't be seeing her tonight in Banana Split?

LOL
can't wait for Monday's episode! especially Wayne and Betchay's part... lmao
we'll get to see her in BOF spoof segment only, because she's the one who plays Jan Di. but the practical jokes at the studio, yes... she'll not be around because her contract is still under negotiation.

my favorite part of yesterday's episode was the married couples... :p Wayne and Betchay, then Carlo and Coco. i was laughing at the part where Carlo supports her if she wants to get pregnant or not... as long as they'll just practice from time to time.... meanwhile, at the kitchen told Coco and Tammy that if Wayne could give his excellence in bed... then they might have a baby soon. hahaha and my favorite part was when Coco told them to drop their pants so that they can finally kneel on the rock salt. LOL in the book, Carlo was calling Coco as "Honeybabe"... then in tv-series, he's calling her "Honeybunch..." :loool:

nikki1786

LizQuen
I LOVE LOVE the posters! The guys look sooo yummy! Lmao! I'm excited to read it. Haven't got my eyes on it yet. Lol.
lmao... XD chapter 2 is still up though, but i dont know if Donna update for chapter 3.

nikki1786

LizQuen
im still having fever... fever for BB... XD lol

Coco and Carlo scenes...

i love Denise's smile here.... John is so naughty... XD

Mariel Rodriguez and Rafael Rosell solo wp's

logo i made of Rafael-Mariel

my current desktop wallpaper for the month of JUNE, "Rafiel" team. last month was JaStine (Jake-Cristine)

nikki1786

LizQuen
hot. i watched friday's episode, it was hilarious...betchay's hair is so long.
yeah... not because of the story, but purposely she extended her hair for her new TVC "Vitress".

Promotion of Vitress by Mariel Rodriguez, together with the Coverboys (Victor Basa, Rafael Rosell and Zanjoe). Zanjoe is her boyfriend. but the comments in YT, since they love the tandem of Mariel and Rafael... how they wish that it was Rafael only who sang the song for her. LMAO
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2esl63lAW9A

yeah, last friday's very hilarious episode because of the hubbies especially the part where Coco ask them if they could jam with them, then Carlo was like "jam your face!". LOL
with Rafael and John's scenes when they were about to punish by their wives...

Carlo: we'll do everything what you want us to do, just forgive us...
Pete: yeah, even if we could kneel at the rock salt...
Wayne: just us? (referring to himself, Pio and Carlo, since they're already married while Pete and Ed were still single.)
Pete: yeah...

but later, the wives included the singles... XD

i can't wait for today's episode... because last friday, they featured what will happen on Monday's episode. LMAO... Betchay will seduce Wayne because she wanted to have a baby soon. Betchay was like "we'll see Mr. Alban if tonight... we couldn't make a junior..." XD