Bellefire Artwork

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I've finished reading Coco and Carlo's story last night and I loved it! :wub:
my summer classes would end on Tuesday so I'll be able to watch it on TV na! lol
but for 2 weeks lang... -_-

nikki1786

LizQuen
I've finished reading Coco and Carlo's story last night and I loved it! :wub:
my summer classes would end on Tuesday so I'll be able to watch it on TV na! lol
but for 2 weeks lang... -_-

girl, i think we something... did you know that Pio's story was in Season 2 of BB... it only means they're going to feature the story of Pio.
the title of Pio's story in BB season 2 is "Ang Akin Ay Akin, Ang Iyo Ay Akin Pa Rin" (what is mine, is mine... and what is yours, is also mine)
i think his story will be the last story...

i didn't they're going to show the BB season2, because actually the season 2 is the daughters and sons of the season 1.... :p that's why the place it took it from Bud Brothers Flower Farm.
but in season 2, when i was in first year college... the PHR readers requested if how did Pio and Sandy end up. that's why Rose Tan fulfilled the readers' request. so in season 2 novel, the first story was Pio and Sandy... it some she wrote like she needs to rewind the whole season 1... because she needed to go back to basics.

but anyways, i think... that's the only book i haven't read it. i haven't read Pio's story. so hopefully, its available in bookstore.

with Carlo and Coco... dang... Betchay's really a cowgirl even if she's pregnant. but Carlo and Betchay were close because of book2. and BTW, in book4... i know its upsetting coz Wendy will portray as Tammy... but i guess it fits her. the fact that book4 is the special edition because it has 160 pages. but i guess, their series will stay for long because they you'll see the appearance of Sandy, Georgina and Coco. they'll have this wives versus husbands because of Tammy, the wives will argue with their husbands.

lol... i laugh at the part where Georgina scold Mary and was hitting her. :p she's such a spoiled brat over Pete. i also laugh at the part where Coco elaborate that she needed to drag her little husband outside the bar, yeah... i was laughing at that part because she's referring to Carlo's height... LMAO

nikki1786

LizQuen
I LOVE Carlo. He is so hilarious.
she got annoyed by this little man... LMAO. when he promised to the neighborhood that he'll take care of her to see if she's really an aswang (mythical creatures/monsters in the PH.), if he dies that's the go signal that she's indeed an aswang.

he dont wanna sleep in living room because he doesn't like the sofa, but she ignored his excuse and just gave her wink and a mischievous smile as they were about to sleep. he warned her not to eat him.

Coco: excuse, i wont eat you even if im an aswang... (her next line says that the reason why she wont eat him because he's short, she'll get starve only. meaning he's too short to become her meal.)
Carlo: ouch... im also a 'manananggal'... of a bra. (two meanings of 'manananggal', the other one is another monster creature that belonged to folklore stories here in PH, a woman that her body cut into half and she flies every night to look out for a victim. the other meaning of 'manananggal' is to get something or to snatch something.)

the next day, Carlo woke up and felt like wanna pee... but as he reached the bathroom, Coco's pet dog Gustav was in the bathroom sleeping. so he went outside to take a pee, but he didn't know that Coco was there. Coco saw it. got distracted again by Carlo, he was joking around all over again...

Coco: im cleaning here...
Carlo: you're just making an excuse, maybe you only wanted to see 'Don Carlo' (referring to his manhood.)
Coco: sorry, i dont like button mushroom (referring to his manhood, then she walks out...) by the way, they were right about petite people...
Carlo: about what?
Coco: they have a small feet... (once again, she was referring to his manhood.)

inside the house, he followed her... suggesting her to go to the clinic because she got wounded, but she doesn't care about her wound... she cares about Gustav's wound. so Carlo suggested that he'll accompany her to the vet. but she disagree, so then again... Carlo was over reacting... until he convince her to.

so after shower, she locked the door of her studio.

Carlo: what are you doing?
Coco: stupid question...
Carlo: why?
Coco: because i dont want someone to enter this room.
Carlo: mmm.... maybe this is where you hide your other half body when you go fly at night. that's what you do right?
Coco: and if i say yes?
Carlo: well, if it's yes... why dont you just entrust me the other half body if you're going to fly... i'll take good care of it.
Coco: you know what... just go home and take a shower...
Carlo: okay... i'll be quick!

half of the episode i like it... Carlo is such a laugh trip, i like the part where they stare at each other as they were about to go the vet. XD

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I'm rewatching today's episode on YT... lol I've only seen half of it a while ago...
anyhow, I'm reading Tammy and Pete's story a while ago! and I can actually picture Wendy as Tammy... -_-
Tammy and her weird na pananamit... LMAO

anyways, I'm still hoping that Jake and Cristine would appear again on the next story... I really do miss their love team... *sigh* I've been rewatching your MVs these past couple days... anyways, te nikki... have you read the season 2 of bud brothers? di ba you were telling that it has season 2? do you know the titles? I've been trying to google it but I can't find them... -_-

nikki1786

LizQuen
I'm rewatching today's episode on YT... lol I've only seen half of it a while ago...
anyhow, I'm reading Tammy and Pete's story a while ago! and I can actually picture Wendy as Tammy... -_-
Tammy and her weird na pananamit... LMAO

anyways, I'm still hoping that Jake and Cristine would appear again on the next story... I really do miss their love team... *sigh* I've been rewatching your MVs these past couple days... anyways, te nikki... have you read the season 2 of bud brothers? di ba you were telling that it has season 2? do you know the titles? I've been trying to google it but I can't find them... -_-
yeah... it has season 2 but i just found out that the info of Pio's story was separated from the BB. meaning the first story Rose Tan wrote was Pio's story "Ang Akin Ay Akin, Ang Sa'yo Ay Akin Pa Rin" (What Is Mine Is Mine, What Is Yours Is Also Mine). the book was just an ordinary print like any other books, then Rose Tan decided to come up with a book series as she wanted to continue the story with Pio's friends.

this is the booklist from rose tan's site

Season 1, Bud Brothers Series:
01. Stupid Cupid
02. My Golly, Wow Betsy
03. Red Roses For A Blue Lady
04. Tail you lose, Head you're mine
05. He's The One
06. Pepper's Roses
07. Once in a Lifetime Love
08. Bewitched, Bothered, Bewildered

one of the book covers in BB season 2.

Season 2, Bud Brothers Group:
01. Scarlette Fever
02. In Zane!
03. A love like yours
04. Love yah, Hate yah
05. Catch me I've Fallen
06. Bud Luck

---------------------

Theme Songs in TV-Adaption Series:

01. Stupid Cupids (Vince and Georgina)- "Pagbigyan Muli" [another chance] by Erik Santos
02. My Gulay, Wow Betchay! (Wayne and Betchay)- "Way Back Into Love" [version] by Toni Gonzaga and Sam Milby
03. Red Roses For A Blue Lady (Carlo and Coco)- "Pag Nandiyan Siya" [whenever she's there] by Yvan Lambatan

nikki1786

LizQuen
anyways, I'm still hoping that Jake and Cristine would appear again on the next story... I really do miss their love team... *sigh*
Jake's primetime drama "Tayong Dalawa" will end this August. after that, he already have reserve project. im just wondering if who will be his leading lady in his next series, hopefully they'll choose Cristine...

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
^ I hope it's Cristine too.

But LOL i watched today's episode. Carlo is soo hilarious at the beach scene and when he got hit ahahha he didn't even fight LMAO

nikki1786

LizQuen
^ I hope it's Cristine too.

But LOL i watched today's episode. Carlo is soo hilarious at the beach scene and when he got hit ahahha he didn't even fight LMAO
yeah... :p i love the part where Coco thanking him for saving her, but Carlo said its ok because he's already happy with his prize... XD staring at her cleavage. :p
definitely Cristine should be seen in BOOK4... everyone's expecting it now. because the readers did over react when they didn't see Betchay, Wayne, Vince and Georgina in BOOK3, yesterday's episode.

hopefully the wont change the sequencing of BOOK4... coz i wanna see baby Mary, then Georgina, Coco, Sandy... woooh...

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
^
me too! I wanna see Mary, Georgie, Coco and Sandy on the 4th story... -_- they NEED to be in there!! I'm loving Tammy's character... so far, I find her the weirdest among Rose Tan's heroines... lol
btw, you know where I can download Pag Nandiyan Siya by Yvan Lambatan? I like that song eh... lol

nikki1786

LizQuen
^
me too! I wanna see Mary, Georgie, Coco and Sandy on the 4th story... -_- they NEED to be in there!! I'm loving Tammy's character... so far, I find her the weirdest among Rose Tan's heroines... lol
btw, you know where I can download Pag Nandiyan Siya by Yvan Lambatan? I like that song eh... lol

i've been looking for that song since morning... i only find one in ESNIPS... if you want to DL, i think you can DL it through FLV process, usually we can DL some songs in ESNIPS but this song were just uploaded last year and didn't include if it can DL it or not... -_-

anyways, visit the threads of the PHR FIRST-TEAM Love Team. :p

JaStine (Jake Cuenca and Cristine Reyes) thread- http://www.pinoyexchange.com/forums/showthread.php?t=393690

Rafael and Mariel (Rafael Rosell and Mariel Rodriguez) thread- http://pinoyexchange.com/forums/showthread.php?t=396749

JohNise (John Prats and Denise Laurel)- http://www.pinoyexchange.com/forums/showthread.php?t=396609

[ABS-CBN] Precious Hearts Romances "Bud Brothers" thread- http://www.pinoyexchange.com/forums/showthread.php?t=391062

Poll--> vote your favorite BB couple: http://mykiru.blogspot.com/2009/05/andre-e...dsome-face.html

p.s. hahaha Vince and Georgina still rules the favorite BB couple Poll...

nikki1786

LizQuen
i found the book... LOL dang~! super old now. of Pio's story, one of Rose Tan's first PHR stories. entitled "Ang Akin Ay Akin, Ang Iyo Ay Akin Pa Rin".

Pio Andong and Vince Banaag are the best buds ever, calling themselves as Bud Brothers. a lot of differences between the two, sinner and saint, east and west, but they treat each other more than brothers.

Sandra Banting, the woman whom Vince wanted to marry. but the one who made Pio's playful heart fell for.

whom she will choose? is this the ending of the Bud Brothers?

Rose tan published this novel as one of her first PHR novels, then she come up of a book series... since she and Martha are one of the best-seller in PHR company. so she decided to continue the story of Pio. but this time, to Pio's friend. starting with Vince who's brokenhearted and became cold. then Wayne, who can't let go of the past. Carlo who's the comedian of the group. Pete the Mama's boy but also fond with children. Ed the bold star doctor. Rei the perfectionist when it comes to things... especially love. Monty, who decided to stick-to-one. Dick, the twin of Carlo that aside from being a clown of the group, he eats a lot.

will there be a second time around for Vince once he and Georgina meet again?

how will Betsy help her boss if even herself starts to fall for Wayne Alban, but how will Betsy help Wayne to let go of the past either?

will the comedy side of Carlo will affect and made Coco to start all over again with her life?

what kind of tactics that Ed would probably show to Hiromi to able to convince her to merge her flowershop to their company?

will Rei stick to his promise that he'll never fall for his childhood Pepper who's immature and wild. will he cooperate with her as both of their fathers were having a silent war?

Monty chose Lily Rose to be his wife that is why he chose to meet her father and his cousin Sabel than going for business trip in Australia. but what if the day he must elope the woman he loved... is not Lily Rose... but it turned out to be Sabel?

how will Dick take off this love potion after he found that it was Ginger's grandmother who sabotage their relationship. how will Dick forgive Ginger if even himself couldn't hurt her even more?

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
so i was looking at those threads

Jake & Cristine = Jastine

John & Denise = Johnise

Rafael & Mariel = what??

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
OMG!!!!!! so excited to read Ed's story now!!! LOL
bold star doctor... lmao! love it!!!! so Hiromi is the owner of the Petals flower shop that they're mentioning on the 4th book? or she owns a different flower shop?

nikki1786

LizQuen
so i was looking at those threads

Jake & Cristine = Jastine

John & Denise = Johnise

Rafael & Mariel = what??
there's no specific name of a love team with Rafael and Mariel, just plain "Rafael and Mariel". with other threads for upcoming BB book series such as Manuel Chua who plays Ed and Joem Bascon as Pete... Joem doesnt have a PEX thread yet... until its his turn to show. because during the pass roles he portrayed, i dont think the viewers were convinced by his acting. except that his facial features has similarities with now a veteran actor Piolo Pascual. they always been compared and Joem is like the shadow of Piolo when it comes to his looks. but one thing's for sure is that Joem and Wendy who plays Tammy of BOOK4... had proved that they have spark when Joem plays the role of Armando's bestfriend in philippine version i love betty la fea, while Wendy plays the secretary Patricia in the series. both of them they had a one night stand in the series because Wendy's character is a bitch. XD

in Bud Brothers Series, BOOK4: Tail You, Head You're Mine. Joem and Wendy takes the lead characters in the story as Pete will fall for a weirdo interior designer Tammy. but because of his dare "toss coin", its his karma when Tammy won the game and he needed to follow her.

with Manuel Chua and Janna Dominguez, they have PEX threads but they dont have love team PEX thread yet... except if they'll satisfy the viewers and they'll have an instant thread in PEX. i subscribed in Manuel's thread before. he's usually online and greet his fans from time to time... just this recently... he's busy because aside from PHR drama, he has an upcoming project because he has lot of supporters since he and Janna joined the Philippine's Fear Factor. both of them are good in stunts, that's why with all female participants, only Janna was left. while Manuel got his best stunts... except that he didnt won. though after the reality show, they were both offered to play roles in PHR series.

BOOK5: He's The One, Manuel Chua plays the bud brother Ed Lacson who's a former model, but now a doctor and businessman in Bud Brothers Flower Farm. in book4, they will discuss it there already about the mysterious owner of "Petals", the rival flower shop chain in a mall where Bud Brothers opened their flowershop just across the "Petals". so in book 5, the BB guys up to something and since the model of the group and they believe that the one who has charm from all of them is Ed, he was tasked to get Hiromi's attention. Janna Dominguez plays the role of Hiromi, the owner of "Petals".

Hiromi believes that Bud Brothers is trying to challenge her. since she didn't want to merge her company with them, now she thinks that BB is challenging her. BB expands their business so fast as they also have business chain in Australia. but before Bud Brothers got famous, Petals was the first. BB CEO Pio Andong and Vince Banaag believes that if they'll convince the owner of Petals, they'll even have more connections.

so how will Ed use his charm to convince Hiromi if even himself got scared when Hiromi pointed him a gun? XD

OMG!!!!!! so excited to read Ed's story now!!! LOL
bold star doctor... lmao! love it!!!! so Hiromi is the owner of the Petals flower shop that they're mentioning on the 4th book? or she owns a different flower shop?

yeah, you know what... if you passed by at PEX thread especially at Bud Brothers thread, every page... there's always a promotion banner of Manuel. i think all the girls must be excited to see Manuel from all the cast of BB. because this is his first series and the fact that since Fear Factor show, some of the fans says that he and Janna look so good together. XD

i wonder how will they change the sequencing of their story, because he and Hiromi have those scenes in target shooting. that's how Hiromi started to fall for him... but she's in denial. hahaha and they'll have the WILLING SCENE after her shallow reason that she just found out that Ed appear as cameo role in bold movie. funny she cried but she love how Ed kiss her on that scene.

btw, KISSING scene of Carlo and Coco awhile ago... and tomorrow will be their WILLING SCENE... i cant wait~!!!!!!

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
the kissing scene was the only part I've seen on TV today... LOL and I haven't finished reading Pete's story yet... and for some reason, I am getting excited as well for Ed's story... bold star na doctor! san ka pa? HAHAHAHA! hmmm... I think I'll sign up sa PEX later... lol

I'm planning to make a JaStine MV tonight but I can't think of a song for them atm... -_-

nikki1786

LizQuen
the kissing scene was the only part I've seen on TV today... LOL and I haven't finished reading Pete's story yet... and for some reason, I am getting excited as well for Ed's story... bold star na doctor! san ka pa? HAHAHAHA! hmmm... I think I'll sign up sa PEX later... lol

I'm planning to make a JaStine MV tonight but I can't think of a song for them atm... -_-

Don, please support Erich as well ha... buy her June Issue mag of Stella... "Bongga ang Lola~!", she level up too much because of her upcoming series. her partner models in June issue mag is Akihiro Sato and Victor Basa... super level up si lola... hahaha featuring the school uniforms designed by japanese fashion designers Issey Miyaki, Yohji Yamamato and Rei Kawabuko.

when my instructor in my fashion class and our even organizer Emi-Alexander Englis joined the MEGA competition wayback 2007, Issey Miyaki is one of the judges. and Issey Miyaki bet on my prof's design "square". Japanese designers loves minimalist designs and that's how they come up with their national costume. the more its minimalist, the more the cut is easier... that's how my prof's beliefs when it comes to fashion. my prof didn't won because his concept and only Issey Miyaki agree with his design. but after that competition the Southern Philippines (Mindanao), acknowledge our prof so much and us students were lucky to have him. since he's a production of Philippine Women's College of Davao. his design was featured in Mega magazine after the competition... it only means that he dont need the scholarship for London's fashion school if he had the skills already, that was Issey Miyaki said to him.

our prof got the inspiration to us students at the same time, because he knew that our group love japanese outfits and we like animes. so everytime he question us about in Japanese, we always have the answer. :) but he scold us sometimes because we're being obsess with japanese fashion clothes... XD

anyways, with Erich Gonzales cover in Stella mag... i told Erich and was joking around... "did you watched Cristine's spoof of Boys Over Flower in Banana Split?", she answered that she didnt have time to watch tv because she's busy a lot with shoots and pictorials now recently. then i just told her that "you should watch it... because the Stella cover reminds me of the BOF and with Cristine's spoof the title was Boys Over Acting".

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
that Akihiro Sato is hot!!! :drool:
I'm really going to buy that mag... lol

and Cristine's spoof of BOF is really funny! :loool:
Joem does looks like Piolo... ngayon ko lang napansin... hahahaha
I'm going to finish Pete's story tonight and I'll start with Ed after that... ^_^