Bellefire Artwork

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
lol... ok... :p
usually i see Aff's commercial around PHR time... that's my brother would wonder why i am still
shouting even if it's commercial. he says im crazy.
everytime i watch PHR and there are sweet scenes i shout "PUTIK" or "PUTRAGIS".
my brother was like imitating me all the time. he imitates me on how i shout those words. :loool:
me too! I often shout whenever I see Aff's commercial... hahaha
during sweet scenes, I usually shout a very long, "shiiiiitttttt" with a very squeaky voice and huge smile on my face... hahahaha

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
those are hot. OMG next episode is going to be the willing one GASP. I haven't seen today's and probably won't until Sunday. I got to go to my brother's graduation tomorrow.

nikki1786

LizQuen
me too! I often shout whenever I see Aff's commercial... hahaha
during sweet scenes, I usually shout a very long, "shiiiiitttttt" with a very squeaky voice and huge smile on my face... hahahaha
im sensing something. btw, i emailed Ms. Charo about the collaboration. she replied and said she'll be out of the country from May 4 to June 4, when she returns... she will reply to my email again. :p i email three purposes. one the, two-country collaboration drama series. two, the Jake Cuenca and Cristine Reyes team up again but this time for PRIMETIME drama. and third, with Erich's drama... its finally answer. at first they announced that "Katorse" will air only every Sunday as part of "Your Song", but they finally change it. coz the head of the ABS-CBN like the story, the shoot... everything that flows in the Katorse remake. so they'll probably show it in afternoon series, exchanging the 'La Tracion' drama. if not... if the heads will allow Katorse airs at primetime night. that would be certainly a good news.

with Erich and Ejay's skills, they undergo to Sensuality workshop under Ms. Gina Alajar. actually, there's no problem at all with Erich... but it was Ejay and Xian who's kinda nervous. because Ms. Gina is strict when it comes to her workshops.

those are hot. OMG next episode is going to be the willing one GASP. I haven't seen today's and probably won't until Sunday. I got to go to my brother's graduation tomorrow.
oh yes... hahaha Betchay's got a wild imagination you know... she's falling with Mr. Wayne Alban... without knowing it but keeps denying it. and on Monday, she'll finally realize that she's in love with him. hahaha

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
yes! a willing scene soon! LOL but like I said, I think it's just Betchay's wild wild imagination... lmao

im sensing something. btw, i emailed Ms. Charo about the collaboration. she replied and said she'll be out of the country from May 4 to June 4, when she returns... she will reply to my email again. :p i email three purposes. one the, two-country collaboration drama series. two, the Jake Cuenca and Cristine Reyes team up again but this time for PRIMETIME drama. and third, with Erich's drama... its finally answer. at first they announced that "Katorse" will air only every Sunday as part of "Your Song", but they finally change it. coz the head of the ABS-CBN like the story, the shoot... everything that flows in the Katorse remake. so they'll probably show it in afternoon series, exchanging the 'La Tracion' drama. if not... if the heads will allow Katorse airs at primetime night. that would be certainly a good news.

with Erich and Ejay's skills, they undergo to Sensuality workshop under Ms. Gina Alajar. actually, there's no problem at all with Erich... but it was Ejay and Xian who's kinda nervous. because Ms. Gina is strict when it comes to her workshops.

oh yes... hahaha Betchay's got a wild imagination you know... she's falling with Mr. Wayne Alban... without knowing it but keeps denying it. and on Monday, she'll finally realize that she's in love with him. hahaha
I'm really hoping for the two-country collaboration... I hope it's Thailand... :lol:
OMG! I'm watching this interview of Jake right now... there are rumors that he took advantage of their kissing scene in PHR... lol
I really LOVE Betchay's personality... especially her wild imagination... LMAO
if only she's real then she can probably write extremely hot oneshots! :loool:
speaking of oneshots, I haven't came up with a storyline yet for my JaStine fanfic... :p

nikki1786

LizQuen
yes! a willing scene soon! LOL but like I said, I think it's just Betchay's wild wild imagination... lmao

I'm really hoping for the two-country collaboration... I hope it's Thailand... :lol:
OMG! I'm watching this interview of Jake right now... there are rumors that he took advantage of their kissing scene in PHR... lol
I really LOVE Betchay's personality... especially her wild imagination... LMAO
if only she's real then she can probably write extremely hot oneshots! :loool:
speaking of oneshots, I haven't came up with a storyline yet for my JaStine fanfic... :p

what a long-wait... XD i feel like reading recently. hahaha i'll be updating my fics soon though. i've been lurking around in PEX forum, hahaha i saw this picture last night.

http://i42.tinypic.com/a4osah.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JYgnIkG4Zs

LMAO... hello!?! why are they gonna put AA in TD series since its going to end soon. i was thinking that maybe Dave (Jake Cuenca) will die towards the ending. its just my premonition, i might be wrong. XD anyways, i rather wait for him and AA to have a primetime than putting her in TD. >.<

i watched that interview a few days ago, oh well, he always have kissing scenes though. i never heard anyone of his leading ladies
reacted with his kissing scenes. its just a rumor coz AA already told that she's happy about the feedback of she and Jake's PHR series.

---------

edit: i watched MMK, Jake and his ex Roxanne had their reunite in drama antology of January 2009. "pregnancy kit". Arman (Jake Cuenca) and Shirley (Roxanne Guinoo) married, but they couldn't have a baby because of him. Shirley made a biggest mistake, when she took seriously his joke to look for a boyfriend while he was gone. she got pregnant with a one night stand and told him the truth. how will Arman accept her and the baby?
(its a true story came from Zamboanga City, PH.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vt5Bn_PMwkw

but i like the story of a prisoner who fell in love with the 40 year-old woman who's a donor. starring Jake Cuenca and Dawn Zulueta.
(i watched this on tv, and for the second time around im gonna watch it. its a true story, they showed pictures at the ending when i watch this on tv.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aw7bnklp9A

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nikki1786

LizQuen

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I just got home... soooo tired... -_-
anyways, before I fall asleep, I WILL watch PHR first... and your new mv ate nikki... lol
I'm doing a betchay-wayne mv last night but I still need some funny scenes to complete it... ^_^
hmmmm... I'll check out popsicles forum later and I'll probably register na din... lol

nikki1786

LizQuen
I just got home... soooo tired... -_-
anyways, before I fall asleep, I WILL watch PHR first... and your new mv ate nikki... lol
I'm doing a betchay-wayne mv last night but I still need some funny scenes to complete it... ^_^
hmmmm... I'll check out popsicles forum later and I'll probably register na din... lol

hahay.... when i was in HS... im so addicted to Wayne and Rei... but understanding Carlo's story. we'll get to see Sandy, Betsy and Georgina in Carlo's story. i hope they'll include that scene because in Carlo's story, Betsy's already pregnant... then at the yacht the BB guys and together with the respective wives (Sandy, Betsy and Georgina) were there... joining the meeting. btw, baby Mary is big now... hehehe

im laughing at Carlo's inner mind theater with Pete, because of all BB guys... Mary is close with Pete. hahaha

Coco's not over with her past... because of her dead husband, she'll get to meet Carlo. and because of him... he made her smile again... :p

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
nikki thanks for the links. coverboy (especially jake and rafael) :drool: *fan myself their dance was hot :D

i love your mv too.

Also I loved today's episode. Betchay is hilarious. I couldn't stop laughing ^^ And the way Wayne looks at her...so cute.
the part when he got his hand caught in her necklace ahahahhahaha.

nikki1786

LizQuen
nikki thanks for the links. coverboy (especially jake and rafael) :drool: *fan myself their dance was hot :D

i love your mv too.

Also I loved today's episode. Betchay is hilarious. I couldn't stop laughing ^^ And the way Wayne looks at her...so cute.
the part when he got his hand caught in her necklace ahahahhahaha.
uh yeah... that was last Sunday's ASAP performances. i think the one who's not in the group is Will Devaughn (who's also part of Bud Brothers Series, he plays Monty the bald guy.), in ASAP variety show... they were called Coverboys because usually you'll see them in the magazines. mean while with the IT Girls, they're the actresses of drama series. ASAP show airs every sunday. there you'll see the live performances of actors and actresses from the series, in that show you can also launch the upcoming drama, movie, song album and new dance steps.

yeah, today's episode is hugging scenes of Wayne anf Betchay at the bed. Betchay will say that its so good to be hugged by his big... big... then he'll ask if what big.... she'll say that its his body, because he might be thinking that she meant to say that he has a big...

then Betchay asked him again if she could hug him for the second time around, so Wayne hugged her. they sleep with that kind of position. XD but one of Wayne's reasons is that he dont want to be kicked by her, that's why he wants to embrace her. XD and one today's scenes is that Betchay will dress a lingerie... XD given by Wayne's mother.

-------------------------

rewatching the dance of coverboys of old school rendition, i notice that together with Gerald, Matt and Xian... all these guys has their dramas airing at the same time, with Coverboys: Rafael Rosell has PHR series at the moment, Jon Avila will have an upcoming fantasy series joining forces with other fantasy series before, the combining of other superheroes... so he'll get to work with Mariel Rodriguez, because she once played as superhero. Victor Basa has currently a religious drama together with Maja Salvador, the remake version of Marcelino Pan y Vino, entitled "May Bukas Pa". Zanjoe Marudo has an upcoming drama, entitled Lovers In Paris (remake version) together with Piolo and KC, he plays the role of Lee Dong Gun's character in the original Lovers In Paris. then with Matt Evans, he has the series "Kambal Sa Uma" (Twins at the Farm) currently airing at afternoon dramas. then, after Jake Cuenca has his PHR series... he also has the primetime drama at night together with Gerald Anderson "Tayong Dalawa" (The Two of Us). lastly, Xian Lim... he has an upcoming drama "Katorse" (Fourteen) together with Erich, it'll air on June 2.

Katorse Teaser:

1st- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ev_TUeAxVg
2nd- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RFTOffdfBY

nikki1786

LizQuen
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

betchay: ang laki naman... (it's so big...)
I know she's not only referring to his upper torso... :rolleyes:
"yes, Bebs!" (in the book their calling themselves as "hon"... LMAO. but im glad they change it... its funny how Betchay says it "bebs")

but in real life... i bet the one who change it.. is Mariel, maybe during their shoot. she told direk Cathy to change the "hon" to "bebs" because Mariel and Zanjoe call each other as "hon". i read the article where she was interviewed by the press if she make Zanjoe offended that she's now a model of a lingerie... she just said that actually Zanjoe liked it and if ever she get him offended, then she might not allow him to model of underwear in Bench she said while laughing. XD

in filipino couples... usually, "honey, "hon", "love", "mahal" are common...
that's why in some filipino language expression, especially those street languages here. they created more exaggerating of what they call their love ones.

i think in Luzon (North of the PH)... i still heard people saying "mahal" (love) or "love" to their love ones.

but some are "bebs" (babes), "bebe" (baby), "lab", "loveko" (my love, i think that term... they got it from "love ko 'to" of McDo TVC)... o_o
"love ko 'to" or "love ko ito" means "i love this..."

in Visayas (center of PH) and Mindanao (south of PH)... usually, they call themselves as "pang" (papa), "mang" (mama)... even teenage couples calls that way.
also because of the 120 dialects in the philippines "palangga" pronounce as 'pa-lang-ga', the ilonggo language/dialect term of "maha ko". a lot of visayans, davawenos, ilonggo couples calls themselves like that... sometime they even shortened it like "langga"...

because of the Visayan expression when they speak in english... the "baby", they pronounce it sometimes "Bie-bie"...
so some of the couples call themselves "bi", "be"... a short term for "bebs" or "baby".

for those corny couples sometimes. they call themselves as "mahal ko" or sometimes they even used the old tagalog language "irog" or "irog ko"...
-----------

admit it, Mariel fits the role of Betsy's character... actually, that's her role most of the time... being OA. did you watch the letter sender of "MMK", entitled "Stop Light". Ryan Eigenmann was wearing colorful clothes and Mariel was calling him "stop light"... Mariel and Ryan were the one who portrayed the characters of the letter sender. it was good and funny love story, because at the episode 1 of the Bud Brothers Book2 of Wayne and Betchay. what Mariel's look when she applies as the secretary is the same look in MMK's episode "Stop Light". wearing big glasses at the same time.

she had an interview with Kris that she admit that she's always OA, but in fairness to her... Zanjoe loves her being OA. XD

^ AHhhahaha. I want to see that scene :D but I will have to wait.
yeah, that would be later... 3 hours now before its PHR time... :p
i love today's episode.
can't wait for her to seduce Wayne with her lingerie. LOL

wow so much caps ^_^
ehehehe... yeah... i think after she had the PHR, she almost gain some texter's votes. and now, she's in top 3 of FHM here. but its still not final, the votings is still ongoing though. but for the past 2 weeks already, she's consistent in top 3.

i think im gonna buy a mag... but not as my collect to all the fashion mags i have here. i'll give it to my brother after i read and scanned it. he got a big crush on AA though. even his phone has the wallpaper of AA.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
"yes, Bebs!" (in the book their calling themselves as "hon"... LMAO. but im glad they change it... its funny how Betchay says it "bebs")

but in real life... i bet the one who change it.. is Mariel, maybe during their shoot. she told direk Cathy to change the "hon" to "bebs" because Mariel and Zanjoe call each other as "hon". i read the article where she was interviewed by the press if she make Zanjoe offended that she's now a model of a lingerie... she just said that actually Zanjoe liked it and if ever she get him offended, then she might not allow him to model of underwear in Bench she said while laughing. XD

in filipino couples... usually, "honey, "hon", "love", "mahal" are common...
that's why in some filipino language expression, especially those street languages here. they created more exaggerating of what they call their love ones.

i think in Luzon (North of the PH)... i still heard people saying "mahal" (love) or "love" to their love ones.

but some are "bebs" (babes), "bebe" (baby), "lab", "loveko" (my love, i think that term... they got it from "love ko 'to" of McDo TVC)... o_o
"love ko 'to" or "love ko ito" means "i love this..."

in Visayas (center of PH) and Mindanao (south of PH)... usually, they call themselves as "pang" (papa), "mang" (mama)... even teenage couples calls that way.
also because of the 120 dialects in the philippines "palangga" pronounce as 'pa-lang-ga', the ilonggo language/dialect term of "maha ko". a lot of visayans, davawenos, ilonggo couples calls themselves like that... sometime they even shortened it like "langga"...

because of the Visayan expression when they speak in english... the "baby", they pronounce it sometimes "Bie-bie"...
so some of the couples call themselves "bi", "be"... a short term for "bebs" or "baby".

for those corny couples sometimes. they call themselves as "mahal ko" or sometimes they even used the old tagalog language "irog" or "irog ko"...
-----------

admit it, Mariel fits the role of Betsy's character... actually, that's her role most of the time... being OA. did you watch the letter sender of "MMK", entitled "Stop Light". Ryan Eigenmann was wearing colorful clothes and Mariel was calling him "stop light"... Mariel and Ryan were the one who portrayed the characters of the letter sender. it was good and funny love story, because at the episode 1 of the Bud Brothers Book2 of Wayne and Betchay. what Mariel's look when she applies as the secretary is the same look in MMK's episode "Stop Light". wearing big glasses at the same time.

she had an interview with Kris that she admit that she's always OA, but in fairness to her... Zanjoe loves her being OA. XD
hmmmm.... I like Mariel because of her pagka-OA... lol
my sister and her ex-bf used to call each other "mahal" and also my cousin and her ex... hahahaha
but I like bebs... lol I actually started calling my niece "bebs" :p
I'm going to read Carlo's story later... my mom told me not to go back to school anymore... I still have a fever and I have tonsillitis... -_-

annea

sarNie Adult
so Vince and Georgina's story is over? are they coming back into the series are not? im gonna miss them.