Bellefire Artwork

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
finished today's episode of Bud Brothers. the ending of Vince and Georgina was sooo cute. awwwww. Love them together.

Besty (Betchay) is so hilarious. ahaha how she tripped when she met Wayne LMAO. I can't wait to watch tomorrow's episode...hot body. I love your siggie too nikki. ^^

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
LMAO
yeah! today's episode is going to be funny! especially the part where Betchay is offering coffee to Wayne.. :loool:

nikki1786

LizQuen
Whoa! Those are hottt!!
thanks... im still watching the series though. XD

finished today's episode of Bud Brothers. the ending of Vince and Georgina was sooo cute. awwwww. Love them together.

Besty (Betchay) is so hilarious. ahaha how she tripped when she met Wayne LMAO. I can't wait to watch tomorrow's episode...hot body. I love your siggie too nikki. ^^
yeah... i finally made a fan mv of Vince and Georgina. :)

Forever MV- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0D1wGB6PY2k

with betchay... dang... she's just stupid... but i like her character, especially Wayne's character in the story. XD lol

LMAO
yeah! today's episode is going to be funny! especially the part where Betchay is offering coffee to Wayne.. :loool:
yeah, im gonna watch today! are you gonna watch it too? or you're in classes?

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
today's episode is the proposal of Wayne to pretend her as his wife... :p

thanks... im still gonna make more.
still looking for some good songs.
I saw it last night...
betchay is so funny! she's just what I've imagined her to be! :loool:
anyhow, I'm making an mv too but I don't think I can finish it anytime soon... I'll be compiling the kissing scenes of each couple... ^_^

nikki1786

LizQuen
I saw it last night...
betchay is so funny! she's just what I've imagined her to be! :loool:
anyhow, I'm making an mv too but I don't think I can finish it anytime soon... I'll be compiling the kissing scenes of each couple... ^_^

i am making the MV compiling the funny scenes... LMAO

nikki1786

LizQuen
I agree, Betchay was hilarious. Just watching her makes me laugh. Wayne has such a hot body.

MONDAY will be Wayne and Betchay's WILLING scene......wooooh~!!!
i was laughing at Carlo in this episode today.

Carlo: do you know what Wayne wants from a girl?
Betchay: no...
Carlo: sex...
Betchay: sorry... im not that kind of girl. im from a San Andres... im a fighter girl.
Carlo: where is that?
Betchay: its far away from here...

then Wayne passed by.

Carlo: Wayne, are you sure that it's Betchay now? (he was referring if Wayne's sure about choosing her to pretend to be his wife.)
Wayne: good enough.
Betchay's inner mind theater: just "good enough only"!?! :loool:

nikki1786

LizQuen
AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! willing scene na agad??? :p

I haven't seen today's episode yet... -_-
WILLING scene, yes, on MONDAY. Betchay will fall on Wayne... :p then my awaited scene of peeking on him at the bathroom will be on Monday either. hehehe
you can watch it later :p
its Friday... dont tell me you have duties tomorrow... LMAO

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I have LOTS of things to do tomorrow! -_-
practice for our play in English in the morning and we'll start filming our movie project for Filipino in the afternoon... :lol:

I'm watching ep 10 right now! but only the 2nd and 3rd part were uploaded...

---edit---
OMG!!! I just finished today's episode!!! DAMN!!!! their willing scene on Monday looks extremely hotttt.... Wayne :drool: can't wait for Monday!!! :clap:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
LOL
but I think their willing scene would just be Betchay's wild imagination.... :p
I can't blame her though... I'd probably imagine something like that if I were in her situation... :loool:

nikki1786

LizQuen
LOL
but I think their willing scene would just be Betchay's wild imagination.... :p
I can't blame her though... I'd probably imagine something like that if I were in her situation... :loool:
yeah... heeheehee but im still not over with JaStine though. AA's (Cristine's nickname) new car just arrived, i bet it'll be feature in SNN some time this week.

----------

edit: buy a Cosmopolitan May 2009 issue, front cover is Anne Curtis... in page 26, it's Aff's advertisement of Garnier. :p
i bought 3 mags today. one Mega (Angel Locsin cover), Cosmopolitan (Anne Curtis cover), Sense and Style (Shaina Magdayao cover).
hahaha i reached my limit of buying mags... because everytime i have an extra money, the 500 bucks is reserved for the magazines. so i almost reach 500 with 3 mags only. i want to buy the Preview also... but i feel like i have to choose between Sense and Style or Preview. in the end i chose Sense and Style.
Shaina has two cover mags... one is Sense and Style and the other one is Metro.

i wanna buy the Metro magazine where AA's the front cover, i think it was March issue... but its already sold out. XD

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
yeah... heeheehee but im still not over with JaStine though. AA's (Cristine's nickname) new car just arrived, i bet it'll be feature in SNN some time this week.

----------

edit: buy a Cosmopolitan May 2009 issue, front cover is Anne Curtis... in page 26, it's Aff's advertisement of Garnier. :p
i bought 3 mags today. one Mega (Angel Locsin cover), Cosmopolitan (Anne Curtis cover), Sense and Style (Shaina Magdayao cover).
hahaha i reached my limit of buying mags... because everytime i have an extra money, the 500 bucks is reserved for the magazines. so i almost reach 500 with 3 mags only. i want to buy the Preview also... but i feel like i have to choose between Sense and Style or Preview. in the end i chose Sense and Style.
Shaina has two cover mags... one is Sense and Style and the other one is Metro.

i wanna buy the Metro magazine where AA's the front cover, i think it was March issue... but its already sold out. XD
I saw Aff's Garnier TV commercial the other day too... lol
I was eating while watching and I saw it... hahahaha... I was like, "Anong ginagawa ni Aff sa TV?!" (What's Aff doing on TV?) hahahahaha I know... such a stupid and nonsense question...

anyways, I'm sure my sister would buy a Cosmo magazine coz she loves reading it...
me too... I still can't get over JaStine... -_- I'm hoping and wishing for a primetime show for them!!
I asked my mom if she watched PHR today and she told me she already stopped watching it coz it's not Jake and Cristine anymore... lol
btw, I love the new JaStine banners!!!!! pagamit uli ng isa ha? :lol:

nikki1786

LizQuen
I saw Aff's Garnier TV commercial the other day too... lol
I was eating while watching and I saw it... hahahaha... I was like, "Anong ginagawa ni Aff sa TV?!" (What's Aff doing on TV?) hahahahaha I know... such a stupid and nonsense question...

anyways, I'm sure my sister would buy a Cosmo magazine coz she loves reading it...
me too... I still can't get over JaStine... -_- I'm hoping and wishing for a primetime show for them!!
I asked my mom if she watched PHR today and she told me she already stopped watching it coz it's not Jake and Cristine anymore... lol
btw, I love the new JaStine banners!!!!! pagamit uli ng isa ha? :lol:

lol... ok... :p
usually i see Aff's commercial around PHR time... that's my brother would wonder why i am still
shouting even if it's commercial. he says im crazy.
everytime i watch PHR and there are sweet scenes i shout "PUTIK" or "PUTRAGIS".
my brother was like imitating me all the time. he imitates me on how i shout those words. :loool: