Bellefire Artwork

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
ang haba namang CANDLE yan! :loool:
you're making me so excited to watch it!!!!!
I think I'll just wake up extra early tomorrow if it won't be uploaded tonight... -_-

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
mmm... i dont know if you would appreciate the Banana Split show though, because there are no subs...
you'll only appreciate it if there's subs or you understand the language. because in the gag show, they also use some gay language
and other filipino street language.

lmao because he's an underwear model of BENCH. XD

lol im still not done with screencaps of ep5 and ep6... :p but ep1-4 is done already. XD
Hmmmm I'll just watch a video of it and see if I like it. It's okay that they don't have subs.

Yeah, underwear model. SUPER HOT, yet inappropriate for my mother to see lol.

currently, this is my desktop bg: :drool: :drool:

nikki1786

LizQuen
Hmmmm I'll just watch a video of it and see if I like it. It's okay that they don't have subs.

Yeah, underwear model. SUPER HOT, yet inappropriate for my mother to see lol.

currently, this is my desktop bg: :drool: :drool:

lol. he was chosen to modeled with the known photographer and exhibit this photos at greenbelt 5, PH.

nikki1786

LizQuen
nikki, i had a question...who is Romyreen "RR" ??

yup... donna's right... she's actually a sexy star... but turned into sexy comedian.
i guess being part of Star Magic together with other artist let her evolve into someone that is known not as sexy starlet only. but she's a certified comedian. she cracks me a lot in her segment in Banana Split. she's also the host in noon time show, Wowowee.
in Banana Split season 1, RR was assigned to kiss all the guys who guest in their show. it's like she has to victimize them with her kiss. XD

i bought the star magic catalog a month ago, a 2009 catalog of Star magic artist.

Cream of the Crop, Reality Page, Kids, Fresh Batch(batch 16 of 2009) and Royalty pages is a bunch of artist who's still in ch2 and didn't sign to any talent center to manage them. the one who handles them is the Star Magic center.

Cream of the Crop is a group of artist that has been an artist since the Star Magic started with their show "Ang TV" until teen dramas came such as "G-mik"(Hangout), "Tabing Ilog"(The Creek), Star Magic Drama Presents (airs at night during 90's.)

CLICK ME

Reality Page, is a group of stars who won and participate the reality game shows and after the reality game show, these artists was given a chance to act and perform.

CLICK ME

Kids Page, is the a group of kids who joined the reality game show or audition for the batch of kids. as the Star Magic center wanted to revive the "Ang TV" in a new version, calling themselves not as "Ang TV" kids... but "Bulilit Kids" (Little Kids/Rascals). in their show every sunday, "Going Bulilit"... they crack some jokes or imitate some of the older artists.

CLICK ME

Fresh Batch Page, is the launch of Star Magic Batch 16, since Star Magic Talent center has been going for 16 years already. every year, they launch some of the new artists. mostly from 13-up. name it... from singers, dancers, models and actors/actresses.

CLICK ME

lastly, the Royalty page. this page contains 2-3 pages each artist they presented. these artists that they presented in the pages were famous actors and actresses, top-billed actors and actresses. they can be seen in primetime dramas usually and top-billed movies that they were in it.

CLICK ME

LMAO

RR is a sexy comediene.. hahaha
that girl is hella funny! :loool:
lol... XD yeah, there's a complete season 1 show of Banana Split in YT. there's also the season 2.

nikki1786

LizQuen
for one last time, this picture was the TRADE LAUNCH of abs-cbn show. so PHR cast was included.

and now, im turning my glasses with another story to hook up to. Wayne and Betsy's today's pilot episode of their story "My Golly, Wow Betsy!"

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I just finished reading Wayne and Betsy's story this morning... :lol:
anyhow, I haven't watched today's episode yet... maybe I'll watch it tomorrow morning na lang...
DAMN!! I still can't get over of Vince and Georgie... Jake and Cristine should HAVE a primetime show soon... hehehe

nikki1786

LizQuen
I just finished reading Wayne and Betsy's story this morning... :lol:
anyhow, I haven't watched today's episode yet... maybe I'll watch it tomorrow morning na lang...
DAMN!! I still can't get over of Vince and Georgie... Jake and Cristine should HAVE a primetime show soon... hehehe

i think Wayne and Betsy's series will be good. since it was directed by Cathy. i was laughing at Betsy's stalker mode awhile ago.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
i think Wayne and Betsy's series will be good. since it was directed by Cathy. i was laughing at Betsy's stalker mode awhile ago.
I finally saw it! :clap: I think I'm going to like this as well coz I really liked the book... :lol:
can't wait for tomorrow's episode!!!

"pero ang HOT nyo, sir..." LOOOVVVEEEE IT!!! :loool:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
HOT HOT HOT. I can't wait for Wayne and Betty :D I still have to watch today's episode too. I'm still hung up with Jake and Cristine.

nikki1786

LizQuen
I finally saw it! :clap: I think I'm going to like this as well coz I really liked the book... :lol:
can't wait for tomorrow's episode!!!

"pero ang HOT nyo, sir..." LOOOVVVEEEE IT!!! :loool:
i can't wait to see that scene. especially once Betsy will play as his wife in the meantime. last week, while watching Stupid Cupids, the trailer of part of Betsy and Wayne was... she was peeking on him at the bathroom... hahahaha focusing at the abs~! LOL

HOT HOT HOT. I can't wait for Wayne and Betty :D I still have to watch today's episode too. I'm still hung up with Jake and Cristine.
lol... i haven't done the screencaps of 6,7,8... XD lol... i might as well do it later... XD
actually, im still not over with Georgie and Vince. hahaha i watched Jake's primetime, im so pissed over Gerald and Kim... i pity Jake on the scene last night.
im expecting a drama soon of Cristine and Jake. i love them now.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
i can't wait to see that scene. especially once Betsy will play as his wife in the meantime. last week, while watching Stupid Cupids, the trailer of part of Betsy and Wayne was... she was peeking on him at the bathroom... hahahaha focusing at the abs~! LOL
LMAO
yeah! I saw that too... :p
I love Betsy's character... very funny! :lol: