Bellefire Artwork

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
OMB!!! Nikki, I love them all! They're extremely beautiful!! Thanks so much!! Salamat poh! :wub:

Btw, I'm just curious. Is Dennis O'Neil filipino? That boy is hekka cute!!!!!

Ah!m Again, thanks so much for the beautiful posters!!! Oh and Love that quote you added. hehe

nikki1786

LizQuen
OMB!!! Nikki, I love them all! They're extremely beautiful!! Thanks so much!! Salamat poh! :wub:

Btw, I'm just curious. Is Dennis O'Neil filipino? That boy is hekka cute!!!!!

Ah!m Again, thanks so much for the beautiful posters!!! Oh and Love that quote you added. hehe

no he's a korean actor... ;) mmmm.... replyin' to filipino eh? :) "Walang anuman" im replyin' to your thank you... :) it means welcome. ;)

nikki1786

LizQuen
hey bellefire, i love these and they are awesome and do u still have time to tell me how to do these or is there a tutorial where i can learn it from?
oh. yeeah.... i almost forgot.

mmmm.... what kind of tutorial? this kind of movement??? or the one with Pat and Por?

coz one thing for sure... is that this banner of mine... i just hypercam it to the other site. though im still learning macro flash. coz my icon and banner is originally a macro flash then i have to hypercam it so that i can record the movement... do you get me? i hope so. anyways, i can only teach you the pat-por tutorial. but with screenshots only. i will post the tutorial once im done with my chapter...

dajdeev

sarNie Juvenile
oh, now i understand you and yeah just do the pat and por one

oh. yeeah.... i almost forgot.

mmmm.... what kind of tutorial? this kind of movement??? or the one with Pat and Por?

coz one thing for sure... is that this banner of mine... i just hypercam it to the other site. though im still learning macro flash. coz my icon and banner is originally a macro flash then i have to hypercam it so that i can record the movement... do you get me? i hope so. anyways, i can only teach you the pat-por tutorial. but with screenshots only. i will post the tutorial once im done with my chapter...

nikki1786

LizQuen
my latest watercolor artworks of mine:

my shounen TRUNKS version with my trademark tribal "fish"

i was listening to the song of Rihanna "disturbia", so this is the come out of my anime

i dunno about this... but i was totally hooked up on BGST series. this is not my version of BGST but inspired from BGST series.

my anime version of Jai Rao lakorn... sorry about my thai brush stroke, i did try my best of working on the brush stroke.