Bellefire Artwork

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
nikki! who did u do the manipulation wif? ahaha...it rawkssss xD *i hate tat guy...totally interfering wif my ateam lols*

nikki1786

LizQuen
i did it with jayce... but jayce was the one who manipulated it and im the one who did the background... you know... XD part of it of deleting Tah in the ATEAM pic... XD

nikki1786

LizQuen
currently addicted to Erich's drama KATORSE and im looking forward on Jake's house guest for Big Brother House Season 3. but anyways, looking forward if Erich and Jake get a chance to team up in a series. XD

love Jake's old look, i want his long hair back~!!!!

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I love them, nikki! :) I miss the summer heat -_- it's been raining here for almost a week now... btw, are you watching Lovers in Paris?

nikki1786

LizQuen
I love them, nikki! :) I miss the summer heat -_- it's been raining here for almost a week now... btw, are you watching Lovers in Paris?
no im planning to watch the Lovers In Paris marathon special that airs every Saturday. but i dunno if there will be in Saturday, besides if i miss an episode to any of the dramas im currently watching there always "pinoyopinions" site to watch for it.

apparently, i am not addicted to Lovers In Paris. but rather... i am addicted to KATORSE. geez... the scenes are getting intense. XD super mean si Gabby. im starting to hate Marissa also.

omg nikki!!! jake n aff again ehehe xp!!! waaahh...
lol... that was the result of listening to brown eyed girls songs... XD

cecilia

Staff member
beautiful .. i love the ateam set .. another favor, can you remove the background of this wally and make it transparency so i can use it for ATEAMFORUM?

http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/6254/atmwp17.jpg