Believe it or not, you can read it..:)

ladytrosel

sarNie Egg
This is really weird but believe it or not, U can read it and I'm sure you can too.
Our mind is very interesting, I say. Give it a try, you'll be surprise. :p

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdgnieg.The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in what oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh?

Twinky

sarNie Elites
yeah this is really kool...at first I look at it and I was like what the heck who can really read this but then not even a second later I was actually reading the entire thing.....shocking....lol

K

KawaiiTennyo

okay what is up with all this EMAIL threads?? =/

Amy

Sarnie Royalty
:eek: Wow, i couldn't believe it, first i though i couldn't read that mess but i actually the whole thing like they were spell correctly... So cool Thanks for sharing.

Rakniran

Very interesting. At first ,I thought it was gonna be something scarey or just one of those email thing where after u read it .U have to send it out to this amount of peoples to get good luck or watever..hahhhaahahhhaa

harman

let me try haha

wow taht is so wried. I can raed ecah and eyerone of toshe wrods wthuiot any polbrlem. taht is so cool and vrey itrnseinteg

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Hehehe yeah I read about this awhile ago. Amazing what the mind can do... sometime its scary too...

kitkat

sarNie Elites
omgosh it's so old! because my english teacher showed it to me, too..it was like middle school.. it's just a test of people's minds if they still can read it in that way.. basically all words are easily read from first and last letter of word..no matter how much it mixed up in the middle of words. :D