BEFORE PEOPLE GET THE WRONG IDEA...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ready2Finish

sarNie Egg
lolz
all my threads can be removed.
i don't mind.
i come in here to talk about gossip and rumors...
when i'm off the internet...
i have school and work to focus on...
so.. please.. go ahead and remove all my threads..
i hope everything i've said to anyone in here hasn't been taken to the heart..

DITTO! LIKE YOU, I'M ALSO HERE FOR GOSSIPS AND RUMORS. APPARENTLY, THE NUMEROUS GOSSIPS AND RUMORS YOU POSTED ABOUT PAJ ZAUB KHAB DIDN'T CRAWL UNDER HER SKIN SO WHY SHOULD YOU LET MY GOSSIPS AND RUMORS GET TO YOU? TRUE, I'VE NO DOUBT THAT YOU HAVE OTHER CRUCIAL MATTERS SUCH AS SCHOOL AND WORK TO FOCUS ON, BUT I THOUGHT A LITTLE JUNIOR-NEW-TO-COLLEGE KID LIKE YOU COULD USE SOME GOSSIPS AND RUMORS FROM A MASTERS GRADUATE LIKE ME. I'M TELLING YOU, LITTLE ONE... UA ZOO TSAM VAUV LAUS TSHAJ NIAM TAIS & YAWM TXIV NAWB!

cecilia

Staff member
^gosh, that's a lame excuse, if the gal really want to actually get involve with him, she'll be flashing all over. i see no wrong in asking for a public favor. it's not as if she's sucking up to his personal request. in another words, just imagine this as though she's a reporter :lol: ..what's wrong with it. she didn't flash anything or sell herself to get the detail. she ask publicly, no wrong in doing that. man, i shouldn't be in this thread arguing but if you truly are master at these kind of stuff, you should know better to not make such accusation like that ;)

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
DITTO! LIKE YOU, I'M ALSO HERE FOR GOSSIPS AND RUMORS. APPARENTLY, THE NUMEROUS GOSSIPS AND RUMORS YOU POSTED ABOUT PAJ ZAUB KHAB DIDN'T CRAWL UNDER HER SKIN SO WHY SHOULD YOU LET MY GOSSIPS AND RUMORS GET TO YOU? TRUE, I'VE NO DOUBT THAT YOU HAVE OTHER CRUCIAL MATTERS SUCH AS SCHOOL AND WORK TO FOCUS ON, BUT I THOUGHT A LITTLE JUNIOR-NEW-TO-COLLEGE KID LIKE YOU COULD USE SOME GOSSIPS AND RUMORS FROM A MASTERS GRADUATE LIKE ME. I'M TELLING YOU, LITTLE ONE... UA ZOO TSAM VAUV LAUS TSHAJ NIAM TAIS & YAWM TXIV NAWB!
so what if i'm a junior college student?
college is college.
master's graduate with the mind of a child.
yes. gossip is gossip.
but when you start to label people... that's something different.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
lol this thread got hot since i last posted ^__^ and i also post because i just feel like fooling with people :p don't take my comments serious lol I'm not tryna offend anyone Cece and i are just trying to kill time right Cece? LOL

Ready2Finish

sarNie Egg
^gosh, that's a lame excuse, if the gal really want to actually get involve with him, she'll be flashing all over. i see no wrong in asking for a public favor. it's not as if she's sucking up to his personal request. in another words, just imagine this as though she's a reporter :lol: ..what's wrong with it. she didn't flash anything or sell herself to get the detail. she ask publicly, no wrong in doing that. man, i shouldn't be in this thread arguing but if you truly are master at these kind of stuff, you should know better to not make such accusation like that :)

SINCE WHEN HAS IT BEEN A TRADITION FOR COLLEGE GRADUATES TO NOT GOSSIP? HUNNY, EVEN THE ATTORNEYS I WORK WITH GOSSIP EVERY DAY. :rolleyes:

cecilia

Staff member
lol this thread got hot since i last posted ^__^ and i also post because i just feel like fooling with people :p don't take my comments serious lol I'm not tryna offend anyone Cece and i are just trying to kill time right Cece? LOL
yup, killing time. i'm need to kill time fast to get to monday for jlr love :wub:

man, this is heating up fast > :loool: .. i gave up .. not in the mood of arguing with some ppl :lol:
see what happen when one turn one simple thing into big thing. i suppose some ppl are here tonight to eat some fresh meat :loool:

Ready2Finish

sarNie Egg
so what if i'm a junior college student?
college is college.
master's graduate with the mind of a child.
yes. gossip is gossip.
but when you start to label people... that's something different.
YOU JUST GAVE ME A GREAT LAUGH! IF MY GOSSIPS AND RUMORS ARE CRAWLING UNDER YOUR SKIN, THEN LET ME ADVISE YOU SOMETHING... RE-READ EVERYTHING YOU POSTED ABOUT PAJ ZAUB KHAB. DON'T GET ME WRONG... I AM NOT RELATED TO THE CHICK, NOR DO I KNOW HER ON ANY LEVEL.

QUITE PATHETIC HOW YOU GET ALL IFFY & ITSY WHEN A STRANGER LIKE ME TRIES TO SPICE UP SARNWORLD WITH A LITTLE GOSSIP NO DIFFERENT FROM HOW YOU'VE BEEN DOING TO OTHERS YOURSELF.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
YOU JUST GAVE ME A GREAT LAUGH! IF MY GOSSIPS AND RUMORS ARE CRAWLING UNDER YOUR SKIN, THEN LET ME ADVISE YOU SOMETHING... RE-READ EVERYTHING YOU POSTED ABOUT PAJ ZAUB KHAB. DON'T GET ME WRONG... I AM NOT RELATED TO THE CHICK, NOR DO I KNOW HER ON ANY LEVEL.

QUITE PATHETIC HOW YOU GET ALL IFFY & ITSY WHEN A STRANGER LIKE ME TRIES TO SPICE UP SARNWORLD WITH A LITTLE GOSSIP NO DIFFERENT FROM HOW YOU'VE BEEN DOING TO OTHERS YOURSELF.
your comments were not gossip nor was it an opinion.
you were saying i did things that i didn't do.

Ready2Finish

sarNie Egg
your comments were not gossip nor was it an opinion.
you were saying i did things that i didn't do.

HUNNY, I'VE NO INTENTION OF CAUSING YOU ANY SHAME. ONLY TRYING TO SAVE YOU FROM THE SHAME YOU'RE ABOUT TO BRING UPON YOURSELF AND YOUR PARENTS. PAJ ZAUB WENT A LITTLE DEEP BUT I'M AFRAID YOU WENT EVEN DEEPER. BE A GOOD ROLE MODEL TO YOUR SIBLINGS, EVEN IF NOT YOUR PEERS. ;)

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
HUNNY, I'VE NO INTENTION OF CAUSING YOU ANY SHAME. ONLY TRYING TO SAVE YOU FROM THE SHAME YOU'RE ABOUT TO BRING UPON YOURSELF AND YOUR PARENTS. PAJ ZAUB WENT A LITTLE DEEP BUT I'M AFRAID YOU WENT EVEN DEEPER. BE A GOOD ROLE MODEL TO YOUR SIBLINGS, EVEN IF NOT YOUR PEERS. ;)
saving me from shame?
i'm not doing anything wrong.
i'm requesting music from chue vang as a fan, nothing else.
i never told anyone to look up to me nor do i want anyone to even look up to me.
i have my mistakes and flaws and i don't live life to satisfy anyone.
since you are so perfect, why don't you stop getting on my case?
you can go ahead and think whatever you wish now.
i've made myself clear about my friendship with chue vang.

Ready2Finish

sarNie Egg
saving me from shame?
i'm not doing anything wrong.
i'm requesting music from chue vang as a fan, nothing else.
i never told anyone to look up to me nor do i want anyone to even look up to me.
i have my mistakes and flaws and i don't live life to satisfy anyone.
since you are so perfect, why don't you stop getting on my case?
you can go ahead and think whatever you wish now.
i've made myself clear about my friendship with chue vang.

LET ME ADD... WHAT PAJ ZAUB DID FOR THE WHITE WATER COMMUNITY AND HER PERSONAL SKILLS ACTUALLY BENEFITED MANY NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATIONS. AS WITH WHAT YOU DID... HUNNY, YOU'RE IN THE WRONG TRACK! TURN BACK WHILE YOU CAN. THOUGH YOU AND I ARE MERELY STRANGERS, I'D HATE TO SEE A YOUNG ONE WIDOWED. :lol: NO HARD FEELINGS! JUST ANOTHER HEAD'S UP FOR YOU!

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
LET ME ADD... WHAT PAJ ZAUB DID FOR THE WHITE WATER COMMUNITY AND HER PERSONAL SKILLS ACTUALLY BENEFITED MANY NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATIONS. AS WITH WHAT YOU DID... HUNNY, YOU'RE IN THE WRONG TRACK! TURN BACK WHILE YOU CAN. THOUGH YOU AND I ARE MERELY STRANGERS, I'D HATE TO SEE A YOUNG ONE WIDOWED. :lol: NO HARD FEELINGS! JUST ANOTHER HEAD'S UP FOR YOU!

paj zaub khab went to thailand with money she fundraised at a banquet and never thanked the sponsors or said she went on behalf of the hmong community.
actually... her trip to thailand did not even fulfill her platform.
that's stupid.
that's selfish.
you must be a big fan of hers. good for you.
as for what i did? wow. i never did anything.
you'd hate to see a young one widowed? that's a threat just in case you didn't know.
just keep living your life. why are you so concerned about my music requests with chue vang anyway?

Ready2Finish

sarNie Egg
paj zaub khab went to thailand with money she fundraised at a banquet and never thanked the sponsors or said she went on behalf of the hmong community.
actually... her trip to thailand did not even fulfill her platform.
that's stupid.
that's selfish.
you must be a big fan of hers. good for you.
as for what i did? wow. i never did anything.
you'd hate to see a young one widowed? that's a threat just in case you didn't know.
just keep living your life. why are you so concerned about my music requests with chue vang anyway?

THOUGH I DON'T KNOW HER PERSONALLY, I'M SURE I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO'S A BIT JEALOUS OF HER BEAUTY. UNLIKE OTHERS, I DON'T BASH ABOUT HER SIMPLY BECAUSE A MAJORITY OF THE PUBLIC ONLY HAS GOOD THINGS TO SAY ABOUT HER.

THREAT? YOU'RE THREATENING YOURSELF, LITTLE ONE! I DON'T THREAT STRANGERS.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
THOUGH I DON'T KNOW HER PERSONALLY, I'M SURE I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO'S A BIT JEALOUS OF HER BEAUTY. UNLIKE OTHERS, I DON'T BASH ABOUT HER SIMPLY BECAUSE A MAJORITY OF THE PUBLIC ONLY HAS GOOD THINGS TO SAY ABOUT HER.

THREAT? YOU'RE THREATENING YOURSELF, LITTLE ONE! I DON'T THREAT STRANGERS.
there is nothing to be jealous of.
she is over-rated, i'll admit she's pretty when you first see her.
but her beauty starts to fade
oh well, not every person zoo nkauj tob tob.
you must be angry about something else in your life..
because this thread has nothing to do with becoming a widow.
set your mind straight.
you must have ADD or something because this thread had nothing to do with paj zaub khab.
if you'd like to discuss her.. please go start your own thread.

Ready2Finish

sarNie Egg
there is nothing to be jealous of.
she is over-rated, i'll admit she's pretty when you first see her.
but her beauty starts to fade
oh well, not every person zoo nkauj tob tob.
you must be angry about something else in your life..
because this thread has nothing to do with becoming a widow.
set your mind straight.
DOES IT NOT? LET ME REFRESH YOUR MEMORY... LITTLE GIRL + OLD MAN= WIDOW. C'OM, IT'S COMMON SENSE! :lol:

ANYHOW, LIFE? MY LIFE CAN'T BE ANY BETTER THAN HOW IT IS. IT ISN'T TOO DIFFICULT TO EXPERIENCE MY CURRENT STATE OF LIVING. A DOCTORATE DEGREE ISN'T NECESSARY. A MASTERS IS ENOUGH, SO STUDY HARD AND STAY IN SCHOOL, MINI!

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
DOES IT NOT? LET ME REFRESH YOUR MEMORY... LITTLE GIRL + OLD MAN= WIDOW. C'OM, IT'S COMMON SENSE! :lol:

ANYHOW, LIFE? MY LIFE CAN'T BE ANY BETTER THAN HOW IT IS. IT ISN'T TOO DIFFICULT TO EXPERIENCE MY CURRENT STATE OF LIVING. A DOCTORATE DEGREE ISN'T NECESSARY. A MASTERS IS ENOUGH, SO STUDY HARD AND STAY IN SCHOOL, MINI!
when did i ever say that chue and i have a relationship going on?
your mind is really messed up and you are a sick person to even think that.
i'm sorry, but unlike the young girls in laos, i do not date or plan to marry men who are old enough for me to call my own father.
**no offense to anyone, but it's disgusting to me**

you think quite highly of yourself.
if your achievements are real, please keep it to yourself.
i'm not in competition with anyone.
so stop bragging about your "degree".
you're acting like a child who got something new and keeps wanting to show it off.
and it seems to be that you are the one bashing on others to make yourself feel better.
go ahead and do that all you want, sometimes people need the escape, i'm happy to assist you.

ntxhais

sarNie Hatchling
OoOoOH! Drama, Drama, Drama... this is fun. I agree with SarN on keeping some fights in here...LOL I come just to read people's arguments, no not really, but most of the time....

Ready2Finish have EVERY right to drag on about gettting his/her degree its takes A LOT of hard work, so DRAG ON smart peoples out there!!!! LOL...

NEXT!

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
OoOoOH! Drama, Drama, Drama... this is fun. I agree with SarN on keeping some fights in here...LOL I come just to read people's arguments, no not really, but most of the time....

Ready2Finish have EVERY right to drag on about gettting his/her degree its takes A LOT of hard work, so DRAG ON smart peoples out there!!!! LOL...

NEXT!
blah blah blah.
degree this degree that.
so what?

Status
Not open for further replies.