Bee from "Kong Rey"

angkorwat_06

sarNie Egg
Hi, i recently saw a new release starring her in a modern version type lakorn. i heard it's long, about 30 episodes, does anyone know the summary of the movie and what it's about? the khmer title is "mun snaeh kromoun som thean", anyone knows what movie i'm talking about? thanks...

untinnu

sarNie Adult
just a question..who was the dubbing company?

btw..is this how the cover possibly look like? or at least..was woot the p'ek?

pic credit to petey @ SWK

if so..here's a lil summary:

summary credit to heavenlyangel58 @ SWK

this movie is actually pretty good...its so sad ...its basically about bee matika..her mother is some sort of princess that left her home country due to war and was sent to thailand..bee's mother fell in love with a married man and had bee but the married man's wife got angry and made a deal with bee's mom to take bee away from her mom..bee mom agree to the deal because she felt terrible for taking another woman's man....but than some how bee and her mom get seperated and gets sold to some child stealer ..bee grows up to be an orphan looking for her parents and her mom is trying to find her too...

at first i thought it was pretty bad pairing with bee and woot..but i got used to it and they actually look ok together...hehe