bee bandit

Areeya

sarNie Adult
ok my khmer friend i need everyone help im looking for 2nd old version of roy marn starring bee bandit and pok piyada in khmer dubbed on youtube for a friend of mine...she been bugging me everyday for it i remember i subscribed to one of the user on youtube but i jus couldnt remember who was it...thanks advance to those paticipate in helping...joop joop...:)

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
That user was removed due to Mayura copyright violations. There was 2 users that uploaded the lakorn and both were suspended. 95% of Mayura lakorns on youtube were removed.

Areeya

sarNie Adult
oh dat suck...fuckn mayura they dnt have authorization to dubbed the lakorn in the first place i think they have no rite to do that..

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I think I read somewhere that they have bought the rights from the Thai tv channels. But they have no right to do copyright claims on YouTube. People want to share lakorns as an act of kindness to those viewers. Sung Meas is also copying Mayura and putting copyright claims on YouTube. This whole copyright thing is just retarded.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
^ LOL I was the one who said that about Mayura buying copyrights from tv channels however, that was back in the day. I don't talk to them anymore so I'm not sure if they're still doing that or not. I do agree that they don't have the "rights" to do copyright claims on youtube. If anything, it should be Ch 3, 5 and 7 who does that. But I do understand that ppl do go overboard with their kindess without realizing that their uploads is killing ppl out there because all the dubbers depend on that as a living. That whole situation is just bleh. Sung Meas is even more stupid to be following Mayura's footsteps because clearly, they never paid a damn cent for the lakorns and they're making profit for themselves. hahaha! Khmer ppl!

Perhaps you can make a request on some Khmer media websites

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Bong CC you should probably not mention those 2 sites in case the spies here go report those sites. I don't want them to close down.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
There's spies here!? :blink: Well I know them well enough to know that they're not up to date on anything unless someone informs them but gosh if they really do have a spy that's just dumb! lol, I've edited my comment na :)

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Yep there's spies here. I made a topic here awhile back and the girls and I were discussing about Mayura's craziness on YouTube. The girls posted download links to Mayura lakorns and soon enough they got reported within a few days. The links were only posted here so someone from here had to report it.

Areeya

sarNie Adult
thats the reason y i stopped watching thai lakorn dubbed i rather watched it on youtube in the orginal voice i wonder y thai lakorn that r being upload on youtube didnt get pulled dwn like the one that is being dubbed...im glad its not being pulled dwn like those other one or else where cn i being watching my thai lakorn