bee and Kelly

lynn

sarNie Juvenile

จอ “เคลลี่” กับ “บี-น้ำทิพย์” ควงคู่กันมาในงานเปิดตัวหนังสือใหม่ อารีน่า นักข่าวเลยมะรุมมะตุ้ม จับสองคนยืนคู่กัน สัมภาษณ์ซะทีเดียวเลย แทนที่จะเขินอาย แต่สองหนุ่มสาว กลับยิ้มแก้มปริ ยินยอมให้สัมภาษณ์แต่โดยดี จนดารา และแขกที่มาร่วมงานท่านอื่นๆ คิดว่า กำลังจะประกาศแต่งงาน

นักข่าวยิงคำถามทันทีว่า ตอนนี้คบกันในฐานะอะไรอยู่ เคลลี่ ตอบพร้อมรอยยิ้มว่า ก็อย่างที่เห็นครับ ไปทำงานเจอกัน ได้มาร่วมงานกัน เวลาน้องบี เดินแบบ ผมก็ไปดู น้องเค้าจะงานเยอะ ไม่ค่อยได้เจอกัน ผมก็ไปดูครับ

นักข่าวอีกคนถามว่า อย่างนี้เวลาไปทำงานก็ขายเป็นแพ็คเกจ เลยสิคะ เคลลี่ตอบว่า ไม่หรอกครับ ยิ่งงานนี้ไม่ใช่เลย เราไม่ได้ตั้งใจมาคู่กัน พอดีเดินออกมา ก็โดนสัมภาษณ์คู่กัน จริงๆ เราเดินคนละ set กัน

ลองหันไปถามฝ่ายหญิงบ้างว่า ตอนนี้เรียกว่า เป็นแฟนกันได้หรือยัง บี กล่าวว่า ตนเป็นผู้หญิงไม่อยากพูดอะไรมาก ดูกันไปเรื่อยๆ ไม่อยากสรุปค่ะ แล้วก็บอกไม่ได้เป็นเรื่องอนาคต แต่พี่เค้ามีมนุษยสัมพันธ์กับทุกคนนะคะ ไม่เจ้าชู้ค่ะ นิสัยดีจริงๆ แล้วพี่เขาก็เป็นคนตรงๆ นะ ไม่ปากหวาน

ข้างฝ่ายหนุ่มเคลลี่ ก็หยอดอีกว่า ผมดีใจครับที่น้องเค้ารู้จักตัวเราที่แท้จริง ดีใจครับ ดูไปเรื่อยๆ เค้าพึ่งรู้จักผมไม่นาน ข่าวอาจจะเยอะ แต่เค้าไม่หลงไปกับข่าวนั้น ผมก็รู้สึกดี ตอนนี้น้องเค้าก็ดีกับผม เป็นเพื่อน เป็นน้องที่ดี ถ้าจะมีไรพัฒนาก็เป็นเรื่องอนาคต ตอนนี้โอเค มีความสุขแล้ว

แล้วที่มีข่าวว่า ตามไปถึงเวทีเดินแบบตลอดเลย ทำให้บี ปลื้ม จนเริ่มใจอ่อน แล้ว อันนี้จริงไหม
บี : จริงๆ แล้วบางงานก็เจอโดยบังเอิญ เค้าไปทำธุระ บีทำงาน ในเมื่อเราสองคนสนิทกัน ก็คุยกันปกติ ทำไมต้องทำอะไรให้ต่างจากเดิม เพราะแค่มีข่าว

เมื่อไรถึงจะเรียกว่า กำลังคบกันอยู่
เคลลี่ : แหวนหมั้น!

กี่กะรัตดีคะ น้องบี
บี : 15 ค่ะ (หัวเราะ) ล้อเล่นค่ะ ตอนนี้ บีตอบไม่ได้ ต้องรอถึงเวลาจริงๆ เรารู้สึกอะไรมากกว่านั้น ถ้าถามว่าจะเปิดตัวเลยไหม คงไม่ล่ะ เอาเป็นว่า พี่เขาดีมากๆ
จริงใจ

Can someone translate this article. I can only read the heading which says something about Kelly lover her and want to marry her.

Credit to Hunsa

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg..i think something is up between these two..they look cute together..they will be starring in another lakorn together..im so excited..they are replacing marsha/chakrit new lakorn Saeng Soon..its a drama so cant wait :D

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
lynn said:

Can someone translate this article. I can only read the heading which says something about Kelly lover her and want to marry her.

Credit to Hunsa
[post="150790"][/post]​
are they a couple? she is pretty!! :D

SilverDragon_999

sarNie Hatchling
the article's talking about them comming together to the openning of a new magazine and they were surrounded by so many news reporters that other prople thought they were annoucing their marriage! of course, they say they are just good friends and that you can't say much about the future and so on. it also says that Kelly has been following Bee to all her fashion shows but Bee says sometimes it's just a co-incidence and Kelly doesn't deny it.
at the end they just make a little joke where the reporter asks Kelly when will they reveal they're going out and he replies 'when u see the engagement ring!'. they then ask Bee how many carats and she answers 15 with a laugh and talks about the future not being certain.

didn't these two just break up with their other partners? i saw them talking about it on 'meung maya report' but i didn't listen in too much. they were going on about how their hearts are weak after the break up's

wunh

sarNie Hatchling
OMG!!!
They're so dating..What a cute couple. Love Bee...
That's great news that they are going to have another lakorn, especially a drama type...Bee is great..Loved her in Wimarn Sai with Chakrit..Her acting skills has improved...Kelly and Bee so cute... :D

scarlett

sarNie Egg
bee looks pretty ..she has always been one of my favorite actresses
wow, i can't believe she dating kelly i never really like kelly but he actually looks good here they make a great couple.

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
I think Bee is making Kelly like-able. lol I loveee Bee..but i hope she straightens her hair for her new drama. I like her hair anyway but straight is more better.

It's great that they both joke around about the question of whether theyre together or not cuz no matter what they say, they'll always ASSUME theyre together and blah blah blah. Speaking of, does anybody have the ending of their current lakorn together?????

Mae

sarNie Adult
Bee and Kelly do look together..no doubt...hehehe...someone's right in here...Bee does make Kelly more likeable nowadays...hehehe...

Sah

sarNie Elites
I'd have to admit, when I first heard about these two, I was a bit "ugh"ed. I love Bee, but I was like, "Why Kelly?!" I'm just not a fan of his and found him quite annoying. But they do look happy together. I don't know why, I've always Bee wanted to get with Andrew, Peter Corp, or some other tall stud. I guess, to some people Kelly is some tall stud, too. I, personally, don't see it. However, I do hope that if they get together, they're happy and that he treats her right.

charm

sarNie Egg
yeahhh i think kelly is just ok... but bee is awesome :D Well, the good news is that kelly is taller than her so she doesn't have to wear flats all the time or look down to him like a few of her p'eks :loool:

btw, did bee lose some weight? she looks lil skinnier & her face is bonnier :(

SunStar

sarNie Elites
LOL... they're a couple!!! I'M SO HAPPY!!! i loved them so much in them so much in their recent lakorn... i'm glad to see them together... no wonder they had such great chemistry on screen....LOL

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
omgosh...that's cool if they're dating...i love bee...she's so cute...i love her at first sight...she has a unique look to her...well, can't wait until their new lakorn comes out and also can't wait until someone upload more episodes of their current lakorn...

NiTha

sarNie Adult
I don't mind them together. Kelly is has a nice bod but not the face to go with it. lol. He's tall enough for Bee too considering that Bee is really tall.

July

sarNie Egg
wOw :shocked: they go out.... i did like the lakorn they did together
u can see the chemistry in their lakorn....