Becoming a Family Again

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile

Chapter 10 Rated R. :r-scene-pop-corn: Enjoy

Rome quickie undress and got in the shower with Rita.
Rita: Rome what are you doing?
Rome: with a smile, you know!!! laughing.... he never felt like this even when he was in love with Lin. There something about Rita that make him want to be with her forever.
Rita: Rome we're gonna wake them up
Rome: Its okay we be quit. Before Rita can say a word he started to kiss her neck and down her breasts.

Rita was moaning enjoying the kissing Rome giving her body. Rome knew Rita was enjoying the moment. He decided to take his time, since he was enjoying this. He slid his hand between her leg making her moan even more. shhh.. Rita your gonna wake them up laughing. Rita look at him smiling also. Rome decided it time to take her in. Rome lift her up to take her in. Rita was again the shower wall. Her leg were wrap around his waist. Rome kept moaning.... Rome kept thrusting harder and harder till they both ran out of breath. They became really tired after that. They both finish taking shower together and went to go check on Joel to see if he was awake.

They woke the nanny up so she can go to her room. Rome and Rita decided to stay in Joel room with him. Rome can't stop thinking about love, he knows that he loves Rita but doesn't know how she feel. Since he force her to marry him that night. Rita thought the same thing if Rome loved her. She knows she love him. They both felt asleep while Joel was in the middle of them.

The next morning.....
Rome day off today and wanted to spend it with his wife and son. Rita cell ring....ring...ring... Rome watches Rita pick up her cell phone with. He wonder who it was.

Rita: Hi this Rita!
?:Hi Rita this is Dennis!
Rita: Dennis!!!

Rome was looking at her when she said DENNIS, making him more jealous. What does he want with his woman?

Dennis: What to have lunch together so we can talk, since I haven't talk to a while and I want to tell you some good news.
Rita: Sure were do want to go meet at?
Dennis: Lets meet at that restaurant I saw you at last time at 2pm.

They both said there goodbye and hung up the phone. Rome was looking at her. I can't believe she going to have lunch with him.

Rome: So who was that on the phone Rita?
Rita: Its Dennis, she was playing with Joel without looking at him.
Rome: What does he want?
Rita: He ask me to have lunch with and wanted to tell me something.
Rome:So, your going. he was really piss off that Rita having lunch with her x.
Rita: Yep, we're having lunch at that restaurant that you took me to with Tik and Aump. Looking at her watch, oh mind, I need to get ready to meet Dennis.

Rome watch as Rita ran upstairs to change. Rome didn't want Rita to go, he might go back with Dennis. awww that guy. Rita wore a long shirt with she tuck her shirt into her black short pant. She let her hair down, and went to pick up a pick-a-boo shoes. Rome wonder why Rita taking long to get ready. Second later... Rita cam down. Rome thinking to himself why is she wearing that short, short, short pants for.

Rome: Your wearing that!!
Rita: Yep I got to go and she gave Joel a kiss.

Rome: was getting more angry that Rita left and didn't even give him a kiss goodbye. Rome wanted to know what Dennis, wanted to tell Rita. Rome ask the nanny to watch Joel, cause he got a page from the Hospital. He was lying he wanted to go check on Rita and that damn bastered Dennis. Trying to steal my woman.

Rita: How are you and what have you been up to?
Dennis: I'm good and I got good news I tell you later when it arrive. Anyways when did you get marry.
Rita: What the good news? Yeah it a long story but I'm truly happy with Rome.
Dennis: Fine, don't tell me then. jokily with a smile.

Rita couldn't help but smile back at Dennis. Rome got even angry with them smiling at each other. They talk a while till Dennis saw what he wanted to show Rita his good news.

Dennis: Turn around Rita, you see that woman walking toward me.
Rita: yes, why?
Dennis: I'm getting marriage with her next week.
Rita: what really and held Dennis hand to give her blessing.

Rome saw that and ran to there table and gave Dennis a punch on his face. Why are you touching my girl. Rita, "stop it Rome, you got this all wrong. Dennis girl ran to his side. Dennis got up, looking at Rome.

Dennis: You got this all wrong. I just wanted to tell Rita, that I'm getting marry next week. This is my finance Anne.
Rome: Wait what... He felt really stupid, causing a seen.
Rita: Why are you here Rome?
Rome: I just thought... that your gonna go back to Dennis.
Rita: Rome I told already that your my husband
Rome: I know, but still...
Dennis: Anyways let it be bygone. Anne this Rita and her husband Rome.
Anne: Hi Rita, I heard so much about you and hi there Rome.
Rome: umm... umm... Hi, sorry man I didn't mean to punch you
Dennis: Its okay, I understand if someone was up on Anne. I will do the same thing.

They all sat down. They enjoy there meal and talk for a while about all the old times. They said there goodbye and left to the car. Rome knew Rita was still mad at him. Rita didn't look at him at all.

Rome: Rita are you still mad at me
Rita: sight NO...
Rome: I'm sorry about earlier
Rita: Well you should trust me
Rome: I do trust you, I just don't trust any other guys around you.
Rita: sight... Rome just trust, I'm yours.

Rome park his car on the side walk and he lift her chin. Rita look at me, I...I.. Love you. Rita look at him, (omg he finally told me he loves me) Rome I love you to, I been waiting for this for ever. They gave each other a kiss and a hug. But, Rita felt dizzy and fainted in Rome arm. Rome kept calling her name to wake up and rush her to his Hospital, to see what happen.

To be continue.... I hope you like this story. Just two more chapter to go.

Spoil: what will happen to Rita? :baby-scene-pop-corn: hahaha Rome is going to tell Rita about eveything

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
waaa... rome punch dennis.. haha... now they confess to each other.... it's good... haha

hmm.. surely she fainted and the doctor told her she have baby... :p

transcend89

sarNie Adult
i've been only gone for awhile and you already have 5 ch. up a jealous rome and joel gets a brother or sister hehehe can't wait

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
Ch.11

While waiting for doctor to come out. Rome made a phone called to the nanny telling her, that they be a little longer. Second later, the doctor came out. Rome ran to the doctor.

Rome: What wrong with my wife?
Doctor: You don't know that your wife is three month pregnant with your daughter.
Rome: Pregnant, he became happy. Can I go see my wife now?
Doctor: Yes, be careful with your word since she still weak.
Rome: Rita did you heard the new we're having a little girl.
Rita: Yes, with a tear in her eyes.
Rome: why are you crying Rita?
Rita: I'm crying cause I'm happy that we're having a girl. Its like it met to be with Lin death and we're having a girl.
Rome: Don't cry Rita.

Rome was hugging Rita telling don't worry I'm here for you no matter what. Rita gave Rome a kiss on his lip. Wishing this will never end. They left the hospital an hour later. Rome was over protected of Rita, making sure she walk really slow and that no one went close to her. Thinking it might hurt his daughter. The reach home and they wanted to see there son Joel. Joel saw them, and crawl to greet them. Rome pick up Joel and told his he gonna have a baby sister soon.

The next week....

It was Dennis and Anne wedding night. Rome was wear an all black suite with a white button down shirt inside. Rita decided to wear a silver dress that show of her new pregnant figure. That she saw on a magazine. While Rome saw what Rita was wearing he got a little jealous.

Rome: Why are you wearing that? It shows way to much skin Rita: Rome don't start and plus I might fit into this anymore. Since I'm gonna get bigger soon.
Rome: Rita no matter what your gonna be hot no matter what.
Rita: ohhh Rome, I'm gonna go get Joel ready
Rome: thought to himself he lucky a wife, a son and soon a daughter.

Rome kept thinking if he should tell Rita about why he did these stuff to her. But he decided not to anymore since he and Rita is happy now. It will make her unhappy and the baby inside of her unhappy. Rita came back to there room hold Joel in her hand.

Rita: Are you gonna wear a tie?
Rome: ohh I forgot let me go pick one out. He pick a silver tie that matches with Rita dress and Joel tie also. Rita let me hold Joel. I don't want you to hurt yourself.
Rita: Okay, she never felt like this before. She happy that they becoming a family again.

They left and reach to the Hotel were the wedding was head at. Rome felt that the guys keep looking at Rita up and down checking her out, since she still looks hot as a pregnant woman. Rome roll his eyes at them and held on to Joel and Rita hand making sure they who she marry with kids. They saw Tik and Aump and started to go talk to them.

Tik and Aump: I heard congrats on being pregnant!!!
Rita: Thanks how did you guys know, I didn't tell anyone yet.
Tik: Well Rome called me that night when he found that you pregnant.
Rita: ROME...
Rome: What I wanted for everyone to know

Aump started to giggle. Gosh Rita your making baby like crazy you already have Joel, now your having another baby. Rita started to blush and pinch Rome on the arm. While talking, Dennis walk up to them, he overheard the news and congrats them on having a baby.

After the wedding of I dos, Rita felt tired and wanted to home and rest. So Rome and Rita gave there best wishes to the new marry couple and said there goodbye. Rome carry Joel in his arm and while holding her hand to make sure she didn't trip. Rita went up stair to get ready for bed. So Rome decided to put Joel to sleep. Rome saw Rita asleep and went up to her and gave her a kiss on her forehead. He went to take a shower and kept thinking dirty thought about being inside of her. He decided to take a really cold shower, to make sure nothing was sticking out.

Rita woke up, when she felt that Rome was still wet from taking a shower.
Rita: Rome aren't you cold?
Rome: No,I'm fined, he started to kiss her passionately.

Rome felt himself stiffen. Rita knew what that met and didn't object to love making session that night. Since, Rita hormone was going crazy, it made her hungry for Rome. They felt tired and sleep into the night with smile on there face.

To be continue....... The last chapter

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
wow so many updates :D AWESOME ^^

1. it's horrible that oil had a wife and kids, while also being with lin...but at least he signed over his rights as a father
2. so many hot scenes..
3. i can't believe rome got so jealout :loool: punched dennis in the face....getting jealous with guys looking at his hot wife
4. they said 'i love you'
5. rita's pregnant with a baby girl

---i wonder why rome married rita in the first place hmmmmmm
---aww the next one will be the last chapter...so quick..but i'm loving sin city already :D

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
CH.12 the last chapter :clap:

I hope you guys love my first fanfiction story. I had fun writing this story....

The couple of has pass by.....

Rita was on her last month of the pregnancy, which she was happy. Since Rome won't let her do anything beside sleep and eat. While Rome was playing with Joel in his room. Rita felt that something inside of her to go look in the closet. Which Rita did and she saw the letter address to her. Rita forgot that the day Lin die, she got a letter after she died. Rita open the letter and started to read it.

Dear, Rita

I know I didn't tell you that I was pregnant. I didn't want you to be disappointed in me. I left school knowing that I didn't want to go to back anymore cause I was happy that I was carrying Oil child and thought he loved me. But, I was wrong an you were right he was using me and he didn't leave his wife after. I want you to take care of my son.

Goodbye, Rita

Lin

p.s. There a letter address to my good friend Rome Patchata. Please hand it to him the letter.

Rome came in the room since he put Joel to sleep and saw Rita crying. He ran up to her and ask what the matter. Rita handed her the letter Lin wrote to him. Rome open the letter and read it out loud to Rita.

Dear, Rome

I know I been a bad person toward you. I didn't want our friendship to end like this. I knew you loved me and I didn't feel the same way. I felt in love with Oil, which I don't regret loving him. I want you to fall in love with someone special. I always wanted you to meet my sister Rita since you guys make a better couple, then you and me. You guys have the same will and I believe that one day fate will bring you guys together. But, its only a dream.

Take-Care Rome

Lin

Rome said to himself that Lin got her wish for him and Rita to be together. He believe that it was fate after all.
Rita: Awww Rome, I think my water broke
Rome: Don't worry i get everything ready and I will leave Joel with the nanny since she downstair. Just breath in and out.

They rush to the hospital. Rita started to have strong contractions. Rome was trying to help his wife during birth. After an hour in labor they heard a cry....

The doctor told the nurse to clean up the baby girl, to give there parents. Rome and Rita was happy that the baby came up healthy. One of the nurses ask what they are gonna name there new baby. They both say Lin.

A month later.....

Rome wanted to surprise Rita with a secret wedding, cause they never had a wedding. Rome got at his and her friends to there beach home. Rome told Rita that they gonna go stay at the beach house for vacation since he quite his job. Rome told Rita to wear the white summer dress. He was dress in white pants and white shirt.

Rome blind folded her and told her he got a surprise for her. He told to take the blindfold off and saw white roses petal everywhere. Rome went on one knees asking her to marry him today, with a wedding with all there love one to witness this ceremony. Rita began to cry and they said there I do's. Rita saw that Aump was pregnant and went to hug her dearly cause Aump help plan everything for them. Rome brought her to swig and told her that he in love with her and Rita did the same thing. They kiss into the sunset till they heard Lin and Joel crying for them. They knew Lin wanted them to be together. While looking at the sunset, Lin was watching over them with a smile on her face saying that her mission is complete and now she can move on to the light.

I know the story kinda went fast but oh well. I'm done.. I will post more sin city chapters. This week

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
it was really cute....and the ending was so cute too...awwww sad that it ended so fast....but it was really sweet how they were made for each other and lin wanted them together <3 great story :D glad that i finished the banner before this ended lol

transcend89

sarNie Adult
love the ending and the pics but rome did never tell rita why he married her in the first place but everything worked out great maybe a revenage one for them next time if you want

fun

Expired Sarnie
It ended too soon. Thank goodness Rome kept it a secret till the very end, he is very considerate and it wouldn’t matter much because they loved each other. But I would be mad knowing that the main reason a guy would hook up with me because of that. =(

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
It ended too soon. Thank goodness Rome kept it a secret till the very end, he is very considerate and it wouldn’t matter much because they loved each other. But I would be mad knowing that the main reason a guy would hook up with me because of that. =(

I know I ended really quickly, but I couldn't just wanted to finish this asap. But, I'm gonna try to make my other future story longer. I got writer block writing about Becoming a Family Again. hahaha