Becoming a Family Again

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
This is my first fanfiction story that I'm writing. I hope you guys like it. It staring Rita and Rome since I love them so much.

Thanks to RR for the pic

Chapter 1

It was a stormy night. Rita was home resting. She hope her older sister Lin was fined. Rita thought to herself Lin hasn't called her all day. She misses Lin.(since Lin move out with her boyfriend since Rita didn't like him). Rita had a bad feeling something was wrong. She try not to worry to much. She decided turn on the tv, the newscaster was talking about a car accident. Rita hoping that she didn't know the person. Rita heard the phone ringing.

Ring, ring, ring...
She went to answer the phone.
Rita: This is the Jensen resident?
?:This is the hospital calling to speak to a family member of the Jensen.
Rita: Yes, "I'm Rita Jensen"!!
?: We have some bad news..
Rita: WHAT IS IT???
?: (A lady voice) Sorry to inform you that your sister (which is her older sister) got in a really bad car accident.
(the phone drop)
?: hello, hello, hello is anyone there
Rita:(quickly she pick up the phone again) Are they alright?
?: They're in serious condition.
Rita: IS SHE ALRIGHT I'M ASKING YOU?
?: mam calm down. the lady kept telling her
Rita: No i will not calm down!!!! Is she alright?
?:She is still in the emergency room and we don't know yet.
Rita: What how can you not know this!!! Don't you work there?
?: We don't know anything yet till the doctor come out of the emergency room!!
Rita:(is really upset and her eye was watering) I be there in 15 minute.
she hung the phone without letting the lady say anything.

Rita got into her car and drove off to the hospital. She kept thinking to herself. I hope nothing happen to her. She reach to hospital and start to run into the emergency room. Where she dump into a doctor. Sorry, sorry Rita kept saying. I need to get to the emergency room. Leaving the doctor to pick up his paper work on the ground. Thinking to himself that he seen her before.

Rita got to the front desk asking if her family is alright. The nurse told her that the doctor hasn't came out yet. The nurse told Rita to have a seat. She kept thinking to herself. I hope she is alright.

The doctor came out of the emergency room. He didn't look to please as he aproach Rita.

Rita: Is she alright?
Doctor: Sorry to inform we couldn't save her, but we manage to save your sister Lin unborn son.
Rita: What my sister was pregnant?
Doctor: You didn't know you sister was 8 month pregnant!!!
Rita: (thought to herself that why Lin move out and didn't want to come visit me) No I didn't!!!
Doctor: The baby is in the special care united.
Rita: Can't I go see my sister Lin? (tears flowing down her checks)
Doctor: Yes
Rita: Look at her sister. (she felt alone since Lin was the only family member she has left)
She went to kiss her forehead and told her she will watch over her little nephew.

The nurse came and told she need to get Lin clean up. Rita ask the nurse where is her little nephew. The nurse told her he on the 4th floor, and to follow the purple line. Rita still in tears manage to go see her little nephew. The nurse was holding her nephew.

Rita: looking into the glass window thinking "how can Lin didn't tell me about her being pragent"
Nurse: Hi there are you Lin sister you look just like her.
Rita: Yes I am
Nurse: Your sister told me to give this to you while she was in labor. (she heading rita a letter) Do you want to hold your little nephew Joel?
Rita: When she held Joel, she started tearing. Hi little Joel!! I'm your new mommy. I will protect you.

Rita left Joel with the nurse and went back downstairs to the recipient desk. Where she bump into the doctor again from before.
Doctor ?: Awww its you the one who left me to pick up my sheets.
Rita: Rita said sorry and didn't mean to not help you. But, I needed to hurry to see my sister.
Doctor ?: It's okay. (thinking to himself, she soo pretty) My name is Dr.Patchata but people call me by my first name Rome
Rita: My name is Rita Jensen.
Rome: Wait are you related to Lin Jensen??
Rita: Said, "why"?

to be to continue.....
Sorry if it's a little draggy.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
omg..this is sooooooo good....great start....so sad that her sister died, but she left behind a little boy...heehee :D rome is the doctor..hmmm sexy..but i wonder how he knows rita's sister???

i see that you are new...welcome^^ i'm RR =) nice to meet you

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
omg..this is sooooooo good....great start....so sad that her sister died, but she left behind a little boy...heehee :D rome is the doctor..hmmm sexy..but i wonder how he knows rita's sister???

i see that you are new...welcome^^ i'm RR =) nice to meet you

Thanks RR, you just have to wait and see I will post the second chapter up tomorrow, explaining how Rome knows Rita sister. Yeah Rome will look hot as a doctor. lol

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
CH.2

Rita: How do you know my sister?
Rome: Lin and I went to college together. How is your sister.
Rita: she started to be teary. Lin is DEAD!!!
Rome: Wait.... your lying. (thinking to himself) omg Lin. Why does t have to happen to you. I wish I could have told you that I loved you since I first met you.
Rita: Why would I lie about something like that? How do you know Lin again? Since Lin never talk about anyone she met in college beside that stupid boyfriend of hers.

Rome was drifting off about Lin. Thinking why, why, why, why Lin. The first time I met Lin. She was walking looking for her classes and thinking to myself she pretty in her own dorky way. We had a couple of classes together and became good friends, but I wanted to be more then friends. But, Lin met someone else while in college. Lin started to date Oil Thana. She became distance with me since, she didn't want to lose Oil. Gosh I hated him and how he treated my dearest Lin. She would cry about how Oil would sleep with other girls and yell at her calling her ugly. But, Lin will always run back to Oil.

Rita was getting piss since Rome hasn't said anything to her about Lin. HELLO, HELLO, HELLO ROME. Rome finally snap out of his thought.

Rome: sorry what did you say again?
Rita: never mind and started to leave since she didn't want to talk about Lin anymore. There to much more me to handle right now.
Rome: he was staring at Rita waling away. (thinking to himself) Rita and Lin doesn't look a like even if they're twins.

The next week...

Rita head a funeral for Lin. Everyone came to pay there respect who knew Lin. Rome went in to pay his respect to Lin. But, Rita didn't see Lin fricken boyfriend Oil. Rita got even madder and sadder. That Lin can love a guy like Oil. Who tear everything away from Rita and Lin apart. Since, Oil knew Rita wanted Lin to break up with him and he didn't want that to happen. You will pay Oil.

The next couple of weeks....

Rita got ready to pick up Joel from the Hospital. Since Joel is getting bigger and stronger. While Rita was waiting for the elevator. She didn't know Rome was in the elevator with her. When Rome notice Rita. He didn't say anything to her. Since she might thought of me being weird and all. So when the elevator stop at the fourth floor. He fallow Rita and thinking why is she heading to the nursery area.

Rita: Hi there!!
Nurse: How can I help you.
Rita: is my nephew Joel Jensen ready to go home now?
Nurse: (with a smile) ohh yes he is. You must be the care taker of Lin son Joel.
Rita:yes

Rome was standing there. What Lin had a baby? Why didn't Lin tell me? Doesn't matter now, Lin is no longer here. Rita fallow the Nurse to go get Joel. When Joel saw Rita he started to giggle when Rita walk in the room, making Rita heart melt. While getting Joel ready. Rome was staring through the window of her room. (thinking to himself) Lin son remind me of Lin so much. Where is Lin son father Oil? Doesn't matter I want to be Joel father. I need to get Rita to marry me.

To be continue.......

I hope you guys like it...

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
gasp...rome was in love with rita's sister....OMG and now he wants rita to marry him because of lin and her baby.....i can't believe oil was the boyfriend..grrrrr

transcend89

sarNie Adult
everything is happening so fast he already wants to marry her so rita and lin are twins eh??? can't wait for more hey thanksgiving break hope you update like everyday :D

fun

Expired Sarnie
I can't believe I miss this! I am a super big fan of Rome and Rita. Any fiction with these two paired, I have to read. It is a must! I love Rteam!

Rome is one hot doctor and wah- he wanted to marry Rita so soon. He is so selfish. I bet Rita will soon find out that Rome crushed on Lin and only used her as Lin's subsitute.

I can't wait for more Rteam!!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
Lenaaun you should have RR make a wall paper for this fiction. She is talented!

emo

sarNie Hatchling
I too am a Rteam fan! I love it so far. I want to know how Rome will make Rita marry him.

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
Chapter 3

While Rita was leaving the Hospital with Joel. Rome decided to pretend to bump into Rita just so he can be more closer to her and Lin son. While Rita was heading out to the door, she had a hard time holding everything in her hand since she had Joel also in her hands. Sooo Rome saw the opionties. He ran to help Rite out with her things. Without noticing that it was Rome helping her out.

Rita: (looking up to see who was being kind to help her) Aww its you again.
Rome: Yes its me Rome, I saw that you needed an extra hand. (smiling to himself) What can I help you with?
Rita: Okay fine since I need a second hand with these things. Can you hold Joel for a little bit. So I can take my keys out of my purse.

Rome: Sure thing, I would love to!!!

While Rome was hold on to Joel. He felt more and more that he wanted to be a good dad to Joel. While looking at Rita, she knew from the courner of her eyes that he kept looking at her.

Rite: What are you looking at me for?

Rome: Just thinking,"how come Lin and you don't look alike?", but your twins right.
Rita: well yes Lin and I are fraternal twins. Aren't you a doctor? Shouldn't you know these things!

Rome felt so stupid asking that question since, Lin use to talk about how Rita and her are twins that don't look alike. That Rita was the younger twin by 3 minutes and that Rita look prettier then her. That Lin sometime wishes that she was strong like Rite. Lin was cute and innocence about everything, that why she was so blind with Oil. But, that threw me falling in love with Lin.

Rita: Anyways thanks you for your help and can I have my nephew now.
Rome: ohh ohh sorry. Would you like to have dinner with me tonight?
Rita: Why? I don't owe you anything and besides I don't know you and plus I'm not leaving Joel.

Rome starting to think of something fast so he can have his plans going though. hmmm hmmm Oh yeah

Rome: Well you wanted to know, how I knew Lin and her life in college. Which you said before that you didn't know her life so much in college.
Rita: (was thinking to herself that is true) Umm okay fine, you can meet me at my house for dinner and you can tell me everything about Lin college life.

Rome thinking to himself. Tonight I'm gonna make Rita mines and making Rita being my wife so I can be Joel father.

To be continue....

Spoil for Chapter 4. Rita is gonna Rome wife, but how? Just have to wait and see..

It's gonna get good!! I hope all you guys like the story so far and not sure if I want this a short-story or not. You just have to wait and see....

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
heeheee loving this...rome's a doctor yet rita seems smarter than him in the medical field =D can't wait for them to get married...hmmm i'm thinking rome will trick her into marrying him...

solin

sarNie Adult
Trying to imagine Rome as a doctor...he must be very hot lol.
Can't wait to see how he will get Rita !

make me strange to see my dear Oil be such a bad guy :p