Beautiful Life

kying89

sarNie Hatchling
this dorama is getting pretty interesting and good..waiting for eps. 5 and to the end!!!can't wait..
i really want to see the next epses....lol
by the way, is the guy telling the story or something...got to watch it myself..can't wait until it gets to the sad parts!!!
please upload soon koishii...
thanks in advance!!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~

kying89

sarNie Hatchling
i'm not quite sure if this is how the movie would go....
there this girl who's handicapped and the main guy is a hair stylist...
they met, and they eventually fell in love but there's going to be lots of obstacles that they both have to find over with....
i think i read somewhere that the main girl's bro doesn't like p'ek or something....
i'm not done watching it yet but so far it's very awesome!!!!
i think i'm getting to the sad parts soon....

Linn

SarNworld Wonderer
watching 1st ep from Aznv.tv....good so far....but thanks for uling n sharing..

koishii

sarNie Fansubber
krittyot said:
ul esp 1 and 2 please. I have the rest but these 2 espisodes. Thx !
[post="19235"][/post]​
Can someone upload 1 and 2 for her please? I'm currently uploading episode 7.

koishii

sarNie Fansubber
^ Go to yousendit.com and put in your email address, browse for the file and click on 'send it'. It will send the link to your email address where you can retrieve it or you can simply copy the link it displays once the upload is done.

edit// LaLyxLe will do it, you don't have to upload them kying89 but thanks a lot! :D

Fearless

sarNie Adult
koishii, I just downloaded episodes 1 and 2. Can you please continue to upload the rest please. Thanks a lot!

alecs

sarNie Egg
I love this drama so much. i cried so much while watching this. the story is very touching. it is a must watch.

i like the chemsitry between the actors and i love how their love story unfolds. this drama is so human and very realistic.

it's just to bad someone has to ___ in this drama. but then the storyline is flawless unlike the other dramas i've seen with the same theme.

keep watching guys. you won't regret it.