BBTVThai?

fsyang

sarNie Egg
Yo Nong Nai .. are the chinese series 'thai dubbed', cause if it is ... I might get the premium.
Ok I don't know Thai and I don't know how to record it. I was wondering if you live in Bangkok? If you do, I'm wondering if you know any stores that have chinese series with thai dubbed. My sister wants to get some when I visit Bangkok. So if anyone can help me that'll be great.

noungning

Heartless
Ok I don't know Thai and I don't know how to record it. I was wondering if you live in Bangkok? If you do, I'm wondering if you know any stores that have chinese series with thai dubbed. My sister wants to get some when I visit Bangkok. So if anyone can help me that'll be great.
they have many shops u can buy thai dubbed chinese in thailand. one of them is mang pong means scorpian. it's at every single mall i can remember, they sell movies, music, and series... they have many things american, chinese, korean, etc.

there are also other shops, u can find stuff like that in tesco lotus also, in the entertainment area. or, u can even go to booths and kiosks, they have a bunch of the stuff.