Barry Nadech LIPS vol.13 no.15 February 2012

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
such a breathtaking photo shoot. not to mention the model as well
Yes, this is a beautiful location! I love this photo shoot too! It's very artsy!! As for the model, he is also a fine work of art!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
@dertaajaf
Thank you na ja for the bigger and clearer pictures of our hot Nadech...more joy for our eyes!!!! :woot: :drools:

meenia

sarNie Adult
Omg. I was there at the temple when my parents and i visited Thailand in 2010. I remeber some of the photos. Even i have some. LOL. I remember the big gold statue of the budda. OMG. i can't believe it. LOL. I miss Thailand, wish i could have seen more. I was only there in Bangkok for a week. We didn't get to see much. It's a pity. Would like to go there agian but with friends this time. Parents are so over-protected sometimes. OH i forgot. LOL. Nadech is awesomly hot in the shoot. Love him.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Omg. I was there at the temple when my parents and i visited Thailand in 2010. I remeber some of the photos. Even i have some. LOL. I remember the big gold statue of the budda. OMG. i can't believe it. LOL. I miss Thailand, wish i could have seen more. I was only there in Bangkok for a week. We didn't get to see much. It's a pity. Would like to go there agian but with friends this time. Parents are so over-protected sometimes. OH i forgot. LOL. Nadech is awesomly hot in the shoot. Love him.
I would like to visit Thailand again too. I'm interested in going to Phuket and Chiang Mai the next time!!