Barbie PREGNANT!!!

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
neena said:
hmm...i don't know what's true. for some reason, to me they seem to be very distant. i mean he seems obsessed about her but she seems not to care about him. does any1 think like i do? maybe its just me.

[post="47655"][/post]​
Though I don't know these two personally. From the looks of it, it does seem like Vic is obsessed (in love) with Barbie. On the other hand, Barbie looks like she's not into him. She's not paying attention to him that much. He follows her and her sisters and her family around like a servant, that's a sad image.

If i remember correctly Barbie was in a band (her and her sister). They're more into the hardcore pop (gothic) style of music. And Vic his songs are smooth, not much shouting.

These two are really opposite of each other. Vic is more of the quiet type, and Barbie is the outgoing and wild kind. Their personallity don't match. Vic should go find someone who appreciate his love, rather then love someone who doesn't see his love. There’s an old saying “Love is Blind� it really is.

nence

sarNie Juvenile
ugh... i don't really like barbie... sorry... but i think vic could of done better than that. the pregnant part didn't even scare me! scaring me was how i didn't know that vic and barbie are dating! (i think vic could of done better than her.) sorry to all the barbie fans. just in my opinion.

dylan

sarNie Egg
omg i hope this isn't true. i can't stand barbie. i don't want her to be the mother of vic's baby. he deserves better. barbie is so fugly and i hear her personality is just as ugly.

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
is barbie really a b**** in real life? i hope it ain't true.. and vic is to young for her///// dang he should just stay single .... foreals...

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
i think it's just a rumor...she can't be pregnant. plus they say that they're just visiting the elder...so i don't think she's pregnant....

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
hopeffully it's a rumor. ..... but there a cute couple.

angie_thip

sarNie Adult
barbie and vic look so pill in the picture. especially barbie. they didnt look it the one i saw in movie. they look better in movie.

Stace<3

sarNie Egg
wow...i was so scared at first...well glad it's just a rumor...if it wasn't...i'd still support them...but it's just not them to do such a thing. ^^

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
i was reading a article on the internet like couple months ago and they said that barbie and Ken Zhu was dating isn't that true or was it alwasy Vic and Barbie the whole time??

Sanny

sarNie Egg
WOW serecley not to hurt anyone's feeling but i dont think they make a good couple >< but they where kinda good lookin in Meteor Garden but yeah >< wow and i never knew they where dating ><

samtly

Xtreme sarNie
this relationship made me think that zai zai is hopeless like barbies little puppy........................

ntelligent_mind

sarNie Hatchling
nancyvang said:
Though I don't know these two personally. From the looks of it, it does seem like Vic is obsessed (in love) with Barbie. On the other hand, Barbie looks like she's not into him. She's not paying attention to him that much. He follows her and her sisters and her family around like a servant, that's a sad image.

If i remember correctly Barbie was in a band (her and her sister). They're more into the hardcore pop (gothic) style of music. And Vic his songs are smooth, not much shouting.

These two are really opposite of each other. Vic is more of the quiet type, and Barbie is the outgoing and wild kind. Their personallity don't match. Vic should go find someone who appreciate his love, rather then love someone who doesn't see his love. There’s an old saying “Love is Blind� it really is.
[post="47925"][/post]​
I totally agree. But maybe he just loves her to0o much.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
OMG...Vic is such a hottie...I've only heard of Mars but never really pay any attention to it...I just started the series and I am HOOKED...I'm so LATE...I like this couple a lot!!! So, will you people stop talking so negative about them already...let them handle their own busines...

bi-lover

sarNie Egg
it's kind of funny but vic is one of those guys when you first sees him, he looks good but after while , he looks weird..... if ya'll meteor garden fans, ya sholuld know what i'm talking about......but barbie n vic???? i dont think so!!!!!!!! it's only fraud!!!!

bi-lover

sarNie Egg
otherwise, i don't think vic is too good for barbie at all... i don't think she's ugly either!!!! is really the character that i like in dramas or movies... if they can act, i like--- if they suck---i don't like!! thats how it is!!! see, overall i don't think f4 is that great of actors!! but barbie is!! so that evens out!! p.s.s. i love jerry yan though as dau ming sz!! hotness!!!!! its too sad that now, Rain is on top!! don't get me wrong here, i love rain too-- and he's more talented!!!!

kitkat

sarNie Elites
^hey why u should talk about rain if this thread is about vic and barbie? o___O talk about it at korean thread then. T_T

anyways, it's just a rumor but i sorta agree with nancyvang but we can't know what's in their mind and heart while we only judge on them by the book. =\

bi-lover

sarNie Egg
not judging any book by it's cover!! i never do... sometimes people just kind of go off on the topic and they don't really tend to do that and that's what i'm doing......